17 Suspected Drug Dealing Gang Members Arrested By Sattahip Police

Rimmer

17 suspected drug dealing gang members arrested by Sattahip Police

SATTAHIP;--Sattahip Police have arrested members of a drug dealing gang which was initially formed inside Chonburi Central Prison.

Police Colonel Suvichan, Deputy Provincial Police Commander announced the arrest of seventeen gang members who have since been released form Prison and the seizure of 2,687 Yabba Tablets, 23.65g of Crystal Methamphetamine and assets belonging to the suspects which are believed to have been purchased with the proceeds of selling drugs.

The suspected ringleader is Khun Satit aged 22 who was only recently released from prison. It is thought he was running the operation from inside the Prison and continued when he was released. Police have charged all seventeen suspects

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/54893/17-suspected-drug-dealing-gang-members-arrested-sattahip-police/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-05-11

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Thailand has a serious serious drug and gang problem that if they don't get a handle on it soon is going to cause major problems for everyone, drugs are seen as an easy way to get big money and is becoming a prolific problem in this country - it actually worries me to see the constant news headlines regarding drugs arrests and gun arrests in pattaya, in my opinion the police have lost control especially when most of the kingpins are already locked up but continue to operate from behind bars.

I was recently at a family function up north and noticed a crowd of youngsters hanging around drinking and drunk with the police looking on and doing nothing, if this is typical of the rest of the country then Thaialnd is going down the toilet, the police have lost control and seem unable or unwilling to stem this criminal youth disease that is spreading everywhere. From drink to drugs and guns - the government need to get a handle on this now before it really gets beyond them and that may have already happened. I honestly believe it is that serious

• Like 1