Salaya To Hua Hin

I know it's a straight shot down Rte 4 but wonder if there are any short cuts I can take to get onto Rte 4 south of the Bkk area so as to minimize the traffic?

Departing from saklaya/Phuttamonthon area

Thanks!

Sheryl, from Salaya at the university, if you head straight down Phuttamonton Si 5, past the park, and continue on, you will reach Krathum Baen (after about 20mins), where the road intersects with the main road south. This is the shortest way of doing it, although coming through Krathum Baen can be a little congested, as there are a few red lights.

Sheryl, from Salaya at the university, if you head straight down Phuttamonton Si 5, past the park, and continue on, you will reach Krathum Baen (after about 20mins), where the road intersects with the main road south. This is the shortest way of doing it, although coming through Krathum Baen can be a little congested, as there are a few red lights.

admittedly I've only gone the Sai 5 route once as I come from Sai 3 but found it more confusing than Sai 4 which is a straight 3 lane shot to Samut Sakhon - a bit of 2 lane traffic to get around the roundabout then your back to 3 lanes on the 35.

admittedly I've only gone the Sai 5 route once as I come from Sai 3 but found it more confusing than Sai 4 which is a straight 3 lane shot to Samut Sakhon - a bit of 2 lane traffic to get around the roundabout then your back to 3 lanes on the 35.

Apologies, yes when i said Sai 5 i meant Sai 4. Getting my Sai's in a muddle!

Apologies, yes when i said Sai 5 i meant Sai 4. Getting my Sai's in a muddle!

ack I should have realised from University past the park - i've come back the Sai 5 way and w/out a GPS would have been royally screwed!!