Some People Are Amazing

fanciman

I don't know how they do it, but somehow they are just good at making money. It seems to be something that is not learned in formal education, but comes from the family; more like a culture than an education.

Some people here in thailand with very little advantage somehow manage to make a pile of money; it amazes me how they do it. I stand in awe.

If i ever start thinking about some scheme it is inevitably shot down in inception (thank goodness, saving me a ton of trouble and wasted effort / money, no doubt.)

Some communities are particularly entrepreneurial; the indian and chinese ones come to mind. It seems to be normal among these groups to start a company, rather than work for someone else, yet, from what i have read, most (what is it, 90%?) of companies go bankrupt in the first 3 years, so i wonder why they do it. Also companies take over your life, from what i have heard. Well, they go ahead and start their businesses, regardless.

It is all a mystery to me...

:o

Perhaps the rest of us enjoy the sanook too much?

Or as you said

If i ever start thinking about some scheme it is inevitably shot down in inception (thank goodness, saving me a ton of trouble and wasted effort / money, no doubt.)
we are too scared?

After the missus takes her cut there's usually not much left to start with :D

:o:D

Luckily for me meom I am on my first/last marriage :D

That's the attitude Leith...me too. :D

It doesn't make her cut any less though mate :D

But if you are ever lucky enough to meet my daughter(s) you will see my wife is worth every cent :D