2011 Honda Cbr 250R Abs Red 25Xx Km

I have a 2011 red cbr 250r abs model for sell. it is located here in hua hin, never been dropped, crashed. it is well taken care of and still stock. there are 25xx km on the clock and the break in period has been done well without any issues. the 1000km service was done and the bike really moves now!!! It was serviced at the honda shop here in hua hin.The bike was bought brand new in march...

View the full article

He is asking 124,000 for a bike you can buy new in some places for 115k and here on Phuket for 125k something not quite right there!!!

Not only that, he's completely unwilling to negotiate on price. Strange indeed!!

Great I can sell my 2 day old CBR for 124,000 as well. hold there prices don't they lol

Edited by kawapower

He is asking 124,000 for a bike you can buy new in some places for 115k and here on Phuket for 125k something not quite right there!!!

Not only that, he's completely unwilling to negotiate on price. Strange indeed!!

Great I can sell my 2 day old CBR for 124,000 as well. hold there prices don't they lol

Better than that, drive it around for a few months, put 2500km on the clock, then sell it for 124,000. Once you've done that, nip to a non-Phuket dealer and pick one up at the list price. Pocket the 9000k difference, and you have yourself a brand new bike too. Not bad eh?

i often see 2nd hand versys for 320k or even higher on some thai sites because people feel they have spent money on modifications and need to get it all back etc

even worse is the guys selling a 2nd hand versys ,for around 160,000 and then you have to pay monthly payments to the finace company for the next 2 years on top of that so your paying maybe 350k total for a 2nd hand bike that costs 285k new ........Insanity