Lookin For Action

antsNpants

Hi everybody. I’m a newbie and I was wonduring if anyone know any good bars with lots of chics. Im livin in Bangkok now, but was thinking of moving to Phuket if you gots good nightlife and lots of chics. Also looking for a nice, but not to expensice hotel near the action.

Cheers

Adam

Dear antsNpants,

There is wide variety of chicks on this island. Most of them are imported from other provinces tough, it's quite rare to see originals here. Then again, you can enjoy your chicks in variety ways. Some are really spicy, be careful with those, if you are now in the town. You can always ask something than could fit your taste!

You can also find some sweet ones, but those could turn up to be pretty sour later on.

Isaan chicks are widely available. Some freshly grilled by the beaches of Phuket. They tend to stick with you. These ones are the best for an while, but if you consume too much, you might end up being an fat old man. Too much is just too much.

If you are adventurous, you can even try the genitically modified chicks which are available some places in Phuket. Specially at Simon Cabaret, which is a famous meat market located in Phuket. They pridefully let you see the best in this category.

Thanks oilinki I might give that a try. I love to try different things.

How far is Isann form pantong? Can I get a tuc tuc form there?

I not ugly, so should nt be a problim with gettin chics

Thnanx on advance

Adam

Thnanx on advance

Adam

The more ugly you are the better, sooooooooooo, seems you are at a disadvantage from the start. Good luck. You will need it. whistling.gif

Thnanx on advance

Adam

Don't worry my mate,

Isaan is a bit far away, but the best parts have already been transformed here to Phuket so you can enjoy your stay as much as possible.

Those tuk-tuk drivers, or kwai dang, as we like to call them, have well deserved their reputation on the island. Some old people tend to complain how unorganized locals are sometimes, but look no further than the tuk-tuk drivers. They have created their own support association to solve any problems that could be distracting your vacation. If you get in to a trouble, just call your local tuk-tuk driver and he will bring his friends too to solve any problems which arise.

While you go to the bars here in Phuket you'll feel just home. Many of the girls here already know your reputation. They might even call you with your nickname 'handsome'. I used to have the same nickname before.. it was just great to have some many friends around. I felt like an celebrity I was going to be!

Welcome to the forum.

One of the phuket "must do's" is Jetski riding. The better chicks like a guy who can jetski.

One of the local tricks is to make sure you go late in the afternoon, when it is quite they will ususally give you a discount.

Welcome to the forum.

One of the phuket "must do's" is Jetski riding. The better chicks like a guy who can jetski.

One of the local tricks is to make sure you go late in the afternoon, when it is quite they will ususally give you a discount.

biggrin.png

Hey man you want some hot Russian girls, like chickenman they're everywhere. This degenerated real quick, which I am contributing to, but only to be expected given the subject. Anyway keep the tongue in cheek just like the girls do when you pass them by.

YO DUDES

kp. Not hard to get chics in Bangkok but I half to taxi everywhere and I always end up at a suit shop, though easy to get around in phuket. ?

Neco99 I would love to jet ski but I have never seen te ocean, so maybe not a good idea.

I looked at patong online and lots of action. I still need a place to stay. Need something near lots of good food but I don’t like thia food. My day sent me some money so I can spend a2k night until I find apartment. Also any info on apartment near the action and lots of chics. Would love to meet up for some beers.

Rock on

Adam