Liverpool Given Permission To Speak To Martinez

theblether

If we get Martinez, we should get behind him; however, I don't think the deal is done

I would prefer O'Neill or Pardew (if he promises to bring Ba, Cisse and Ben Arfa)

Erh...if he's your new manager then yes, you should get behind him! But thats not the Liverpool way according to Roy. You could just undermine the new guy because he's just not Rafa of Kenny and doesn't understand you. Roy said that they would have been relegated under him because the Liverpool fans made every home game like an away game and yet they couldn't understand why things went wrong.

I bet the new candidates are wondering what the **** is the Liverpool way anyway... laugh.png

• Like 1

Don't know about you chaps but do we really need all these different Liverpool threads? If the Liverpool owners decide to speak to anyone else which they will most likely do, could we include it in this one?

Well they have already declined so we can shut them all except for the main one! laugh.png

Don't know about you chaps but do we really need all these different Liverpool threads? If the Liverpool owners decide to speak to anyone else which they will most likely do, could we include it in this one?

Yeah, there's nearly more Liverpool threads than they got home wins last season 15.gif

• Like 2

I can't get enough of them meself!

Yeah, there's nearly more Liverpool threads than they got home wins last season 15.gif

Please continue the discussion http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/128467-liverpool-fc/page__st__9300