Danish And Thai Police Chasing Hells Angels And Bandidos

webfact

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike the Magician was a pretty smart guy. That was evident from the conversations that we had. The others that I knew were pretty much like average people as far as I could tell. I also worked with one Bandido on a carpenters job. He also seemed like a lot of the people I knew, neither an Einstein or a dunce, just average. He was on parole from prison and did not want to go back, which is why he was working as a carpenter!

That'll be the infamous "Hand Drill Harry".

• Like 1

Bandidos MC has been established in thailand little more than 10 Years ago.

We are in a good relationship with all the local clubs incl. the hells angels.

and like all the other clubs we have a non violence policy.

who ever wants to " keep a close eye on us" is very welcome to do so.

Is there also a non involvement policy in the trafficing of controlled chemicals (drugs), prostitution and protection?

What happens if another biker gang attempts to move into your turf, how do you resolve the difference of opinion? Do you invite everyone over for tea?

If foreign public security agencies are not concerned, why is there a multinational task force in Thailand supported by Australia, Canada, the Netherlands and Denmark?

I hope the Thailand Bandidos suffer a better fate than the 8 members that were murdered in Shedden Ontario in 2006 by their own Bandido patcholders when the Bandidos surrended Canada to the Hells Angels. I do agree though, that regular folks have nothing to worry about since MC gang members typically murder other MC gang members and not the general public.

Perhaps you should leave PR to a full patch member, because the No. 1 rule is no discussion about internal activities or the nature of the organization.

Edited by geriatrickid

I'm skinny Old and No Tatoos..If I removed the Muffler on my 100 CC Honda Wave could I sign up????

Do you have a beard? (Must be the ZZ-Top style) if not, don't bother.

Edited by Semper

post-9891-0-47792900-1337346483_thumb.jp

This guy, my favorite Thai musician, is a great Harley fan along with the other band members.

I imagine most people who enjoy the open road, with something large and powerful between their legs, are fairly peaceful types.

• Like 1

I can see the chase down the highway now ...

Danish bikers on their harleys being chased by two BIB's on a pink FINO

Taking into consideration top speed (slight advantage Harley), fuel consumption (massive advantage Fino, even 2 up) and tank capacity, IMHO the cops will nab them before they get out of the petrol station.

All bets are off if the road has curves tighter than moderate.

• Like 2

simple : arrest and put in jail to rot any individual wearing the jacket... people are warned...

people who are not member, will not dare to wear those jackets anyway, because they would be playing with their life

While we are at it. Why don't we jail anyone with a propensity to stupidity?

Works for me as I have a very low tolerance for ignorant people.

• Like 1

This guy, my favorite Thai musician, is a great Harley fan along with the other band members.

I imagine most people who enjoy the open road, with something large and powerful between their legs, are fairly peaceful types.

I don't know what it is that attracts people to these bikes, perhaps the "Hey, look at me!" thing, but many bikes available that are cheaper, more reliable and do the things a bike is supposed to do much better.

I remember on one trip up the NSW coast we caught up to a Sydney patch club heading the same way, that had a table-top truck with a hydraulic lift following their group. About 200 miles from home, there were already 3 bikes on board. We covered 1000 miles in a week on a mixed bag of Italian bikes and a old Norton Commando with only minor maintenance problems - my Guzzi 500 vibrated the nut off the centre-stand pivot for one.

I don't know what it is that attracts people to these bikes, perhaps the "Hey, look at me!" thing, but many bikes available that are cheaper, more reliable and do the things a bike is supposed to do much better.

I remember on one trip up the NSW coast we caught up to a Sydney patch club heading the same way, that had a table-top truck with a hydraulic lift following their group. About 200 miles from home, there were already 3 bikes on board. We covered 1000 miles in a week on a mixed bag of Italian bikes and a old Norton Commando with only minor maintenance problems - my Guzzi 500 vibrated the nut off the centre-stand pivot for one.

Because they are nicer looking bikes than any of your jap or euro modern rubbish.

I had this bike in my youth..

old_wla.jpg

• Like 1

Bandidos MC has been established in thailand little more than 10 Years ago.

We are in a good relationship with all the local clubs incl. the hells angels.

and like all the other clubs we have a non violence policy.

who ever wants to " keep a close eye on us" is very welcome to do so.

Maybe, but I lived in Denmark about 12 years ago when there was a "war" between Hells Angels and Bandidos. There were shootings and rocket propelled grenade attacks.

What was the war about? Probably control of the drug market and prostitution market.

Oh yes , you guys appear to be friendly and helpful. The leader of Hells Angels (I guess you know his name) lived in the same apartment block as my friend. He was very polite and friendly and innocent to the neighbours but one hell of a bastard to the Bandidos.

Sorry, I don't trust you guys one bit.

Mike the Magician was a pretty smart guy. That was evident from the conversations that we had. The others that I knew were pretty much like average people as far as I could tell. I also worked with one Bandido on a carpenters job. He also seemed like a lot of the people I knew, neither an Einstein or a dunce, just average. He was on parole from prison and did not want to go back, which is why he was working as a carpenter!

That'll be the infamous "Hand Drill Harry".

No! It! Wasnt!

He was "Handsaw Harry"

w00t.gif

What's the matter, Danish Police not getting enough kickback and bribes in their own Country, so they want to branch out, into more lucrative places? ;-)

Have you ever been to Denmark??

Try bribing a Danish cop and you'll end up behind bars.

I know some Hells Angels and Bandito's here in the US, and believe me, If these guys were the real deal, the BIB an't got a prayer. And by the way, the Hells Angels and the Bandito's pretty much hate each other. It's not like they are big butt buddy's because they both ride harleys and love swastika tattoo's. The FBI and most of the law enforcement in the US can't control them, I doubt very much that the BIB has a chance either. If it's just a group of Hells Angels wannabe's from Denmark, sure, easy. But you get a group of the Real bikers from the US, say 50 or so, look out Pattaya. It would take the Thai army to get them out. Not the BIB.

I agree entirely. The Danish police had great difficulties in controlling them.

I know some Hells Angels and Bandito's here in the US, and believe me, If these guys were the real deal, the BIB an't got a prayer. And by the way, the Hells Angels and the Bandito's pretty much hate each other. It's not like they are big butt buddy's because they both ride harleys and love swastika tattoo's. The FBI and most of the law enforcement in the US can't control them, I doubt very much that the BIB has a chance either. If it's just a group of Hells Angels wannabe's from Denmark, sure, easy. But you get a group of the Real bikers from the US, say 50 or so, look out Pattaya. It would take the Thai army to get them out. Not the BIB.

ooooooh...shakin in our boots.

You forget one thing about the BIB.....there is no law here.

• Like 1

Because they are nicer looking bikes than any of your jap or euro modern rubbish.

old_wla.jpg

Beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder

laverda-jota-3.jpg

Mine looked like this when I bought it, but over 20 years I modified to make it faster, lighter and even more reliable. Besides the relative perception of beauty, did it do anything else better than mine?

hahaha The BIb here are kids compared to real Bandidos and Hells Angels. HA. and Bandidos have no law either.

old_wla.jpg

There was one Bandido that had a chopped Harley that the others called a "City Bike" behind his back. A group of Bandidos were discussing going on a ride and his name came up. Someone immediatly spoke up saying never invite him on a ride anywhere outside the city. This guys motorcycle had a one gallon gas tank and he had to stop every 40 miles to buy more gas, so his bike was only good for a ride in the city. There were places in Texas you could drive a hundred miles or more and not see a gas station, so you did not want this guy and his "City Bike" along for the ride.

If his "City Bike" ran out of gas, someone had to find a gas station and buy gas then take it back to him. No one wanted to stay with him while everyone else rode away. Now if you were planning on a 'bar fight', then he was your man! whistling.gif

Edited by radiochaser

old_wla.jpg

Beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder

laverda-jota-3.jpg

Mine looked like this when I bought it, but over 20 years I modified to make it faster, lighter and even more reliable. Besides the relative perception of beauty, did it do anything else better than mine?

Probably leaked more oil and pulled more chicks.

Sorry....but before I wrote this reply your photo would not show....but then it did...and ....cheesy.gif

Edited by samsiam

hahaha The BIb here are kids compared to real Bandidos and Hells Angels. HA. and Bandidos have no law either.

So why are so many of them in jails ??

They won't get to jail here sunshine.

So why are so many of them in jails ??

They won't get to jail here sunshine.

Let's hope they do get sentenced here.Hopefully they will rot to death here but In Denmark they get imprisonment and it's almost like staying in a hotel. Hey, you can even write a book about your life and when you are finally released you are a cult hero.

Yes, it's true. Look it up.

Probably leaked more oil and pulled more chicks.

Sorry....but before I wrote this reply your photo would not show....but then it did...and ....cheesy.gif

Do you have a photo of your dad's horse?

You let your girlfriends pick your bike for you?

BTW What was the world's fastest production motorcycle of the time is still going strong after nearly 40 years of hard work.

I realise that picture would look strange to a Hardley rider, so I have another you might find more familiar.

4img-1289408072.jpg

• Like 2

I completely agree, someone choosing to have a swastika tattooed to their forehead isn't necessarily a true believer in Hitler's dogma, it might just be a fashion statement, or he's a Jew rebelling against his parents.

However if you're wearing the true colours of one of these real criminal organisations that accurately identifies you as a violent criminal. They don't let you wear the jacket unless you've passed the tests - which don't involve multiple choice and a number two pencil.

Anyone choosing to have a nazi svastika tattoed in their forehead IS at the very least an idiot.