Danish And Thai Police Chasing Hells Angels And Bandidos

webfact

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“The motorcycle gangs can forget setting up Thailand as a base for their criminal activities. In both Denmark and Thailand there is a strong will to fight the kind of crimes these gangs are known for. We are now sharing information and we are willing to assist the Thai police in specific cases as well,” says Kim Kliver, Head of the National investigations center of the Danish Police."

Ha! Sure. Who believes that they won't just join the list of criminal elements in Thailand especially once they start paying their tea money?

well ,if you give life sentence in a thai prison to anyone wearing the jacket ,they would just stop wearing them and become even harder to catch

at least its easy to keep track of these idiots when they brand themselves in tattoos and jackets and roam around on harleys

anyway ,i have a pick up truck with big wheels ,if they get in my way ,they wont last long biggrin.png

Please do not insult other peoples' intelligence. Guess also some TV members are bikers. I'm one of them, so please think before writing BS.....coffee1.gif

Biker or Bikie....big difference......one group does, the other ....well they just wave hi as they ride by everyone....

The Ulysses Club, Australia

Some of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. They actually ride motorcycles for pleasure (bikers not bikies)...

ulyssesclub_logo.gif

I don't know too much about MC's but in general they show a great deal of loyalty to what they believe in good or bad.

Growing up I chose to have long hair and making this choice I became a "Freak" and crazy. After cutting my hair I was a gentlemen and part of society. The problem with this was "that I was the same person with or without long hair". I was labeled by my appearance. Appearances are deceiving. Don't judge a book by it's cover is what my dear grandmother used to say. I could stereotype easily all the members on this forum as racial, bigoted, liars, know it all's at knowing nothing. But that would be wrong of me and also inaccurate.

I completely agree, someone choosing to have a swastika tattooed to their forehead isn't necessarily a true believer in Hitler's dogma, it might just be a fashion statement, or he's a Jew rebelling against his parents.

However if you're wearing the true colours of one of these real criminal organisations that accurately identifies you as a violent criminal. They don't let you wear the jacket unless you've passed the tests - which don't involve multiple choice and a number two pencil.

• Like 1

Biker or Bikie....big difference......one group does, the other ....well they just wave hi as they ride by everyone....

The distinction may hold in certain ex-colonies, but "bikie" doesn't exist at all in the US, a biker is generally used to indicate a member of one of these criminal gangs, and the rest might be called a "motorbike enthusiast" or something I don't know.

simple : arrest and put in jail to rot any individual wearing the jacket... people are warned...

people who are not member, will not dare to wear those jackets anyway, because they would be playing with their life

What the <deleted>@# arrested someone for wearing a jacket. The most moranic statement ever!

• Like 1

simple : arrest and put in jail to rot any individual wearing the jacket... people are warned...

people who are not member, will not dare to wear those jackets anyway, because they would be playing with their life

What the <deleted>@# arrested someone for wearing a jacket. The most moranic statement ever!

just 1% of jackets.

• Like 2

The HA & Bandidos are the worst of enemies there is going to be the worst kind of action with both in Thailand, I can't believe how Thailand attracts some of the Worlds most notorious crimes. The Bandidos, have set up home long time ago on Samui, getting into mafia type land deals, etc.whistling.gif

Edited by PingManDan
  • Like 1

Thai mafia, Russian mafia, Danish bikers.......who's next?

Thai mafia, Russian mafia, Danish bikers.......who's next?

Well.... THE POLICE... waiting to be created as the new bikers gang. They were successful as a music group...now they have gone under.

Edited by alanferdi

Other than with politicians or with missionaries, not everything that looks dangerous is really dangerous. People are afraid of big motorcycles with tattooed drivers, but although lots of people claim they are involved in all sorts of crime, it is seldom proven that those clubs really are. Surely some individual members are, but if that is anything to go by, we should ban football clubs, dance clubs and people who collect underwear too from entering the country.

I will eat my shoes if the Danish government comes up with solid proof that these individuals are dangerous and criminals.

• Like 1

Other than with politicians or with missionaries, not everything that looks dangerous is really dangerous. People are afraid of big motorcycles with tattooed drivers, but although lots of people claim they are involved in all sorts of crime, it is seldom proven that those clubs really are. Surely some individual members are, but if that is anything to go by, we should ban football clubs, dance clubs and people who collect underwear too from entering the country.

I will eat my shoes if the Danish government comes up with solid proof that these individuals are dangerous and criminals.

No one's talking about people that try to look like bikers, we're talking about the real deal, the 1%, which came from exactly what you're saying "99% of motorcycle clubs are law-abiding". These guys are proud to be outlaws. Actual members of these gangs - allowed to wear the official colors - are violent criminals by definition, engaged in business activities very detrimental to society; wholesale dealing in stolen goods is a lightweight and relatively harmless example, more extreme ones are manufacturing and dealing meth, human trafficking, extortion.

> They don't let you wear the jacket unless you've passed the tests - which don't involve multiple choice and a number two pencil.

Examples include gang-raping the SO of a rival gang's president, also murder of an undercover cop or snitch, that's what earns you the right to wear the colors.

Seriously nasty fellows, don't underestimate them.

• Like 1

well ,if you give life sentence in a thai prison to anyone wearing the jacket ,they would just stop wearing them and become even harder to catch

at least its easy to keep track of these idiots when they brand themselves in tattoos and jackets and roam around on harleys

anyway ,i have a pick up truck with big wheels ,if they get in my way ,they wont last long biggrin.png

Please do not insult other peoples' intelligence. Guess also some TV members are bikers. I'm one of them, so please think before writing BS.....coffee1.gif

I am a biker too as are a lot of other people I know, all of them law abiding.

Some ride bikes as small as a Honda CBR 150 and others ride over 1,000cc superbikes.

Oddly enough there is a Bandidos clubhouse in Khampaeng Phet province.

many Bandido's in Phuket in the '90's

, in Samui as well...Danish, Swiss, German, Austrian.

I think many of these posts are referring to members of the many Backpatch Club members in Thailand, who are mainly Scandinavian, and really DO think they are something special, really are to***rs, and really like to cause disruption wherever they go.

Every time they are in my favoured resort they cannot ride thru' without maximum noise from their Harley Ferguson's.

When in a bar..the music HAS to be changed & cranked-up to suit them. When they park their 'tractors' they'll always park wherever it suits them..MIB seem to accept this..??

I get the feeling these guys are not good enuf for clubs back West, but together can strut around , & live the dream here.

P.s. The best-natured Bikers are the Malaysians..always polite, and keep themselves low-key.. good on ya lads.