Uk Visa Settlement Fee.

Ladies & Gents.

Off to Bangkok to meet the Wife on Sunday. We will be submitting our settlement application & evidence whilst I'm there. I see on the UKBA website that the fee is now 826. So when I go to the Bank of Ayudhya to get the cheque made out how much should it be in Thai Baht and who is the cheque made too.

Can any one help.

Regards.

Toddmeister's link above is to this page; probably an error!

From Applying for a UK visa in Thailand

Paying your visa application fee

You can pay your visa application fee in three different ways:

• You can pay by visiting any of the 25 selected branches of Bank of Ayudhya Branches - you can download this from the right side of this page, and obtain a cashier cheque made payable to ''The British Embassy, Bangkok''. There is no charge for this payment service. You should bring the cashier cheque with you to the visa application centre when you submit your visa application.
  • If your bank account is held at a bank outside Bangkok, you can pay the visa application fee by Bank draft from any bank made payable to ''The British Embassy, Bangkok''. Bank charges for this service may vary. You should bring your bank draft with you when you visit the visa application centre to submit your visa application.
  • If your bank account is held at a bank in Bangkok, you can pay the visa application fee by ''cashier's cheque'' or ''bank draft'' from any bank made payable to ''The British Embassy, Bangkok''. Bank charges for this service may vary. You should bring your bank draft or cashier's cheque with you when you visit the visa application centre to submit your application