Down Hill Skills Course In Chiangmai

Tonto21

For a 1000 TBH I'll take you to the top and push you (aren't you so glad anybody can comment here!)

Thanks ‘JC’ It’s good to know some ones got my back.

About time we had a ride out, don’t you think?

perhaps if we got a few guys interested we could contact X Biking about doing a private group class to suit our needs, I'll come out and play!

Planning a ride behind Night Safari tuesday afternoon if your interested

perhaps if we got a few guys interested we could contact X Biking about doing a private group class to suit our needs, I'll come out and play!

Planning a ride behind Night Safari tuesday afternoon if your interested

Good point, they do say they will discount for groups. I’d be up for that.

Tuesday sounds good, I’ll bell you Monday at latest, I’ll ask T-dog about coming as well…..See you Tue.

I'm in the process of contacting a few local tour companies to get a group price (with a good price since it's for local expats in off-season) for a one day downhill course in Chiang Mai. Is anyone interested?

• Like 1

Seems like a few of the other blokes aren't too keen at the moment, why don't you get in touch once here (PM me?) and I'll give you the skinny on what I found out and where we standand we'll go from there. Anybody else thinking about it pls. keep in touch too.

Seems like a few of the other blokes aren't too keen at the moment, why don't you get in touch once here (PM me?) and I'll give you the skinny on what I found out and where we standand we'll go from there. Anybody else thinking about it pls. keep in touch too.

Sweet. Will do.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Couldn't work out an arrangement for a course to please all parties but got a Mt. Bike tour company to give us a 1000 bht per person for a day of downhill incl. bike, safety gear, lunch and a truck to bring us up all day. Welcome to ask for tips and advice. They need a few days notice. I'm up for it, anybody else?? If so suggestions on when?

Couldn't work out an arrangement for a course to please all parties but got a Mt. Bike tour company to give us a 1000 bht per person for a day of downhill incl. bike, safety gear, lunch and a truck to bring us up all day. Welcome to ask for tips and advice. They need a few days notice. I'm up for it, anybody else?? If so suggestions on when?

Sound good mate, don't know if T_Dog has read this.

It may be a week or so before I can do it. Had X-ray yesterday, my neck, still bad from that last crash! No broken bones…rest and anti-inflammatory.

But yes, it sound good!

I’ll bell you later.

Tonto

Sorry to hear but glad you on the mend. I sent a pm to T-Dog and a few other's who have shown interest. I'm thinking in 2 weeks depending on when ppl. are available, I'm free pretty much anytime so up to everyone else's scheduals coincide.

Yep, sounds good, but I won't commit until I get back on the bike in the next weeks or so - I've only been on it once since breaking a few bones three months ago and that was a dismal failure...

Provided my ankle and knee hold up, I'm pretty much free any time too, so whatever works for everyone else.

• Like 1