Visa Run

motocrosser

Can you please do a search as this topic has been covered many times before:

Just use google and use as search terms this sentence site:thaivisa.com/forum visa+run+pattaya+companies

I`ve used Good Tour & Travel, based on soi bukhao many times for visa runs to Cambodia.

Pick up from where you are staying, handle all paperwork at the border and drop you back.

Never had a problem with them.

They also do runs to Laos, never used that service though.

Business Class Visa (out of the Queen Vic on soi 3) and 5-Star Visa (run out of the Sportmans Resto on soi 13) are two of the bigger ones with nice comfy vans. Also, any travel can book you on a run (but on usually a less comfortable van).

Sorry to correct you but the first one is called First Class Visa not Business Class Visa in case the OP wants to do a search.

I've used 2 to the Cambodian border: Bri and Joy on Soi Bukhao and the one that operates out of Das Berliner (next to Sportsman pub) on Soi 13.

Both were fine but its a bit of a drag though, I'm looking forward to reaching 50.

Don't know exactly what sort of visa run you need. Starting simple:

Land based visa runs only get you a 15 day visa on return. I have used Key Visa on Soi LK metro. Easy Mini van drive over to Cambodia, had lunch then returned. Left about 0800 returned ab out 1600. I also used them once for a simple 7 day extension. I was too lazy to go down to Jomtien and wait in line. Gave the agency my passport, filled out the form with me and they had it back the next day.

You can get the nominal 30 day visa if you fly back through an airport.

If you need more exoitc visa work that requires some sort of embassy interaction, they can help you with some of that also.

Business Class Visa (out of the Queen Vic on soi 3) and 5-Star Visa (run out of the Sportmans Resto on soi 13) are two of the bigger ones with nice comfy vans. Also, any travel can book you on a run (but on usually a less comfortable van).

Sorry to correct you but the first one is called First Class Visa not Business Class Visa in case the OP wants to do a search.

Yes, and additionally 1st Class Visa Runs is located inside Queen Vic on soi 6, not soi 3. wink.png

One of the best outfits in town AFAIC.