T-Shirt Printing By The Unit

manarak

http://thaitshirtfactory.com/

Thailand Tshirt Factory Co,. Ltd located on the main road linking South Pattaya to Jomtien Beach

Hmm thanks, but doesn't seem to be what I am looking for

from their Terms & conditions:

1. Minimum Order

50 pcs for local market & 100 pcs for export is required for every single product depending on the design.

I'm looking for shops where I can order a single custom T-Shirt

Edited by manarak
  • Like 1

went there 2 times and nobody answered the door, rang the telephone number advertised 4 times, sent text as well, no reply, so took my business to a place on Pattay Klang opposite foodland, further down towards 3rd road just before the (Ithink) AyutayyaBank. Ask for the guy Ping Pong (true) helped on the design as well and great price.

• Like 1

went there 2 times and nobody answered the door, rang the telephone number advertised 4 times, sent text as well, no reply, so took my business to a place on Pattay Klang opposite foodland, further down towards 3rd road just before the (Ithink) AyutayyaBank. Ask for the guy Ping Pong (true) helped on the design as well and great price.

For just a single T-Shirt?

What did it cost?

If you only need one you could buy blank iron-on transfers. These come in A4 size and you can print a picture on it with a normal printer and then iron on. Works fine but maybe not as nice as a professional screen print.

If you want the iron on there are two shops that I know of. One is in the old Carrefour first floor in front of Bata shoe shop. The other one is in BIG C Sukhumvit in front of Thanachart.

Look and feel of iron on transfer paper is different to a silk screen, it feels hard, colors often looks washed out and it's uncomfortable to wear.

If you sometimes go to Bangkok there is a small shop in Union Mall Lat Phrao which has a DTG (direct to garment) printer. Printing of a T-Shirt cost about 200 Baht, but you can only print on white Shirts. The output of such a printer is often better as a screen print, especially if it comes to resolution and you can not feel any difference between printed or not printed area.

Which makes such a shirt very comfortable to wear.

• Like 1

What did it cost?

xl polo shirt with logo 180Baht +50Baht embrodied

xxl 215+ 50

xl Tshirt with screen print front and back 115+65 Baht

xxl 205 +65

there is a few hundred baht set up costs, but well worth it. European sizes

Shop called S2 Embroidery tel number 038 428522

• Like 1

What did it cost?

xxl 215+ 50

xxl 205 +65

thanks you all for intersting info!

you mention setup costs, so I take it these prices are not including the setup costs?

How much would the setup costs be?

(still trying to find out how much ONE t-shirt would cost there)

Edited by manarak
  • Like 1

What did it cost?

xxl 215+ 50

xxl 205 +65

thanks you all for intersting info!

you mention setup costs, so I take it these prices are not including the setup costs?

How much would the setup costs be?

(still trying to find out how much ONE t-shirt would cost there)

Depends what you are having done, front, back, arms, logo design, artwork? 300 baht approx but I had the design for the front only, but why dont you take a walk in and talk to them and they will give you a final price.

• Like 1

Depends what you are having done, front, back, arms, logo design, artwork? 300 baht approx but I had the design for the front only, but why dont you take a walk in and talk to them and they will give you a final price.

will do that of course, but since I never did it before anywhere it is always good to know the approx. price level beforehand.

Thank you!

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
post-62639-027842000 1283358399_thumb.jp

Where have you been to print only 1 tee-shirt ?

Any DTG where I could print sample tees ?

Thanks.

for one t'shirt onley on withe use dey sublimation low cost

t'shirt upper polyester inner cotton

dark colors there is as methode as told before not good to weare feel like sticker

screenprint for one piece cost a fortune

one frame per colour cost one frame in europ plus minus 20€

for min 100 piece price become reasonabel

post-62639-0-14185200-1369685569_thumb.j

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Any other info ?

Was walking long 3rd road the other day and noticed a scruffy looking open shop (on the left side walking towards Pattaya Klang between old Excite Disco site & Klang but can't be more precise) which had a number of T shirts hanging in the front with a sign saying they would print any design on any shirt. May be worth a look.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

new company i have used which have been in Pattaya for a while but only ever done export, they now are doing local market as well, they are called pattaya printspace they can do all sorts and work i have seen so far is ourstanding, they have a website and facebook page, just tap in pattaya printspace in google,

• Like 1

Just be aware that DTG printers whilst cheap to use and set up (expensive to buy) are not mostly very permanent after a few washes a significant amount of ink washes out.Very good for promotion work or one off use.I have a friend in Uk who set up a DTG T shirt printing business and most machines and ink supplied failed his testing.Only one company was able to supply decent ink and was able to print other than white T's successfully.

• Like 1

Just be aware that DTG printers whilst cheap to use and set up (expensive to buy) are not mostly very permanent after a few washes a significant amount of ink washes out.Very good for promotion work or one off use.I have a friend in Uk who set up a DTG T shirt printing business and most machines and ink supplied failed his testing.Only one company was able to supply decent ink and was able to print other than white T's successfully.

That is not always the case, there are DTG inks available which are exremely durable. A Kornit Printer for example starts in Thailand for about 2.3 Million Baht. Do you think people spend that kind of money, if you could not see the print after 20-50 washes?

If you buy a chinese printer for 20000 THB, use some cheap ink and not apply the correct finish chemical to the product - then it will fade.

DTG is not good for large runs because of the high production cost.

2 Litre Dupont ink cost about 15000 THB, 2 kg Plastisol ink in Thailand maybe 500 THB.

If you want promo wear with qty of 50-100 pieces up, it is a lot cheaper to make the old fashion screenprint.

• Like 1

• 6 years later...