Where To Find Nice Single Ladies In Uth?

Thighlander

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been waiting for someone to ask this question.

My wife is from Issan 2 hours or so east of Khon Kean and a bit south. Village people.

Her family all have good morals and are 100% decent people. None have ever worked in the sex industry and there are 12 brothers and sisters.

We live in New Zealand and get constant requests from my wifes friends to find a decent man for them.

These are good ladies from good families usually not rich but often with good jobs and not desperate.

For a while I was putting them on dateing sites but finding a decent man is harder than I thought.

There were all sorts of strange people crawling out from under their rocks.

Plenty of shifty con men as well trying to tie them into contracts that didnt exist. Nasty stuff!

The OP could easily be one of them.

It got to the point where I pretty much gave up trying.

It is a shame because I know there are some really good blokes out there but finding them is very hard.

Decent doesn't even have to be rich.

PS: I didn't know what UTH was either. 45 years or not.

I have been waiting for someone to ask this question.

My wife is from Issan 2 hours or so east of Khon Kean and a bit south. Village people.

Her family all have good morals and are 100% decent people. None have ever worked in the sex industry and there are 12 brothers and sisters.

We live in New Zealand and get constant requests from my wifes friends to find a decent man for them.

These are good ladies from good families usually not rich but often with good jobs and not desperate.

For a while I was putting them on dateing sites but finding a decent man is harder than I thought.

There were all sorts of strange people crawling out from under their rocks.

Plenty of shifty con men as well trying to tie them into contracts that didnt exist. Nasty stuff!

The OP could easily be one of them.

It got to the point where I pretty much gave up trying.

It is a shame because I know there are some really good blokes out there but finding them is very hard.

Decent doesn't even have to be rich.

PS: I didn't know what UTH was either. 45 years or not.

Do you have photos? If so, PM me. thumbsup.gif

freelance nice lady's ummmmmmm seems like he doesnt like paying the bar fine.

And I will admit it. Haven't paid one since 2006. Would like to stay away from my ex, who is now with a french guy, that is why I am not returning to Chiangmai....it's overall a great place, but I think it is on the decline a little.

I think Pattaya beach is as cheap as it gets for a week of shagging dating,

as an extra spice there might also be a surprise on occasion,

and no doubt some of the nice ladies will be from Udon

Edited by poanoi

I met my girl through a dating site, which is no longer so popular but members would get together and have party nights, movies, or music at lumpini etc.

Udon is a different ball game, and it depends on a number of things - firstly, who are you?

You need to be realistic about who you are and what you have to offer. Are you younger, or older (young in Thailand is now 20-30 for foreigners, and getting younger every year for farang tourists)?

What is your job? This is a very important thing to many girls. This will be a major factor in finding a new GF, if that is what you really want.

What are you willing to give? In your past relationships did you take more than you gave to the relationship? If you did, you will not find a nice girl, really.

Girls in Udon will try all kinds of stuff from you, and the bad ones will find you first. You need to be straight with them, and even try writing down things she does that annoy you, to see if you can build a picture of her character - are you over reacting or is she something bad?

Ive met some really lovely ladies that work in the bars, some work in the bars between jobs. Don't judge girls there by their occupation, but rather their reaction if you asked them to stop and live with you at home - do they continue to treat you as a customer by making you pay when she is not working?

Understand, many ladies I have known (even friends) do not reveal their Thai husbands until months and months after I have known them, often I learn of their marriage through friends (I have a good network in Udon).

You need to look at yourself and understand what you want, before you try to find a girl and understand her. You wont meet a nice lady at Mr Tongs or The Office either, but you will meet fun ladies. Decide which is what you really want :)

Again....I believe the OP singularly referenced nice girls.

Of the traditional type.

I'm sure they share the same playbook with the cnx girls. I know of the secret husband's, too. I can tell when someone is putting them up to squeeze me. They'll say they need 20K per month; I will counter with 5K, if they are lucky. Everyone needs cash, everyone's father doesn't need a new truck, though.

About me, I'm 48, but look 37 and would like girl 27-42. I work as a Math Tutor during the school year, and I rehab properties in my spare time. It appears that teachers get just a tiny bit more respect than missionaries, so I probably wouldn't say that, but if I tell them about the RE business (which is modest) they may get out the gold pan. At one point, I went out with two in a row, who had been previously married to policeman....it wasn't the best news I had heard.

I'm coming for three months and would like to find one worthy of bringing to America. Me and a few friends have experience with TLL, and it seems to be loaded with scammers.

Edited by Thighlander

Again....I believe the OP singularly referenced nice girls.

Of the traditional type.

He also singularily referenced the following

I met my last GF at the freelance place and the one before that at the scale in front of 7-11. BTW' date=' Is there a spot where the freelance girls hang out in Udon?[/quote']

So in summary, he doesn't want to pay barfine, it must be cheaper, he want a freelancer, and beach rd doesnt have barfine.

Easily amongst the cheapest woman in LOS, lest you go to Nakhon nowhere

Edited by poanoi

I'm sure they share the same playbook with the cnx girls. I know of the secret husband's, too. I can tell when someone is putting them up to squeeze me. They'll say they need 20K per month; I will counter with 5K, if they are lucky. Everyone needs cash, everyone's father doesn't need a new truck, though.

About me, I'm 48, but look 37 and would like girl 27-42. I work as a Math Tutor during the school year, and I rehab properties in my spare time. It appears that teachers get just a tiny bit more respect than missionaries, so I probably wouldn't say that, but if I tell them about the RE business (which is modest) they may get out the gold pan. At one point, I went out with two in a row, who had been previously married to policeman....it wasn't the best news I had heard.

I'm coming for three months and would like to find one worthy of bringing to America. Me and a few friends have experience with TLL, and it seems to be loaded with scammers.

Starting with the wrong attitude.

No need to go back and forth on the pay or not pay for it. We all pay for it....not disputing that, but good sex doesn't mean a good relationship. A lady, who would like to work wth me in the RE business would be nice......

TLL is ok, just write something like ' I have a small bank balance but a big heart'. That's what I did after a week or two on TLL and contacts dropped off dramatically. I am getting married to one of the girls that did contact me very soon (otherwise known as 'my wife' since January).

• Like 1

No need to go back and forth on the pay or not pay for it. We all pay for it....not disputing that, but good sex doesn't mean a good relationship. A lady, who would like to work wth me in the RE business would be nice......

So, what are you after? Good sex or good relationship? If you want a lady who would like to work with you, go hang around universities and colleges. But don't be a freak (or the one that begins with 'p').

Good luck.

Try the train station after drinking 10 beers and you'll find your queen of the night. Maybe for life.

RE business... Railway erotic....thumbsup.gif .... ...

Edited by sirchai

So, what are you after? Good sex or good relationship? If you want a lady who would like to work with you, go hang around universities and colleges. But don't be a freak (or the one that begins with 'p').

Good luck.

The law is 18, I didn't make it; I just abide by it. My country doesn't set the standard for proper age difference and neither does yours. If you're a Uni teacher, and those girls don't turn you on (at least some) then I would suggest seeing your Doctor.

Good luck.

The law is 18, I didn't make it; I just abide by it. My country doesn't set the standard for proper age difference and neither does yours. If you're a Uni teacher, and those girls don't turn you on (at least some) then I would suggest seeing your Doctor.

Huh?

Good luck.

Ahhh....the law of consent in Thailand is 15 years....with a caveat specified by article 279 of the Thai Criminal Code.

The interpretation is rather contradictory and obviously laddened in rhetoric.

Good luck.

Ahhh....the law of consent in Thailand is 15 years....with a caveat specified by article 279 of the Thai Criminal Code.

The interpretation is rather contradictory and obviously laddened in rhetoric.

But for Americans, the law is 18, and that applies to those living overseas. A number have been prosecuted.

freelance nice lady's ummmmmmm seems like he doesnt like paying the bar fine.

Who does ? blink.png

Exactly. I get the numbers of the ladies and meet them when they are not working so no bar fine ;)

Why pay the bar AND the woman?

• Like 1

Why pay either when it's a 50/50 to get contaminated with STD's ?

i rest my case.

I GUESS SHOULD CLICK ON THE LINK TO THE IRANIAN GIRLS THEN...

I GUESS YOU SHOULD GROW UP FIRST.....coffee1.gif