Where To Buy Luggage Inexpensive?

mitchell44

Might want to try the Wed. or Fri. Bua Khow market or the Thepresit market on Sat./Sun. nites. Don't know about used but might find some new cheap ones. You may want to check out Mikes or even Central Department store...often big discounts on real name brands.

• Like 1

Might want to try the Wed. or Fri. Bua Khow market or the Thepresit market on Sat./Sun. nites. Don't know about used but might find some new cheap ones. You may want to check out Mikes or even Central Department store...often big discounts on real name brands.

I have had success at the Soi Bua Khow Market on more than one occassion for used and even good quality Suitcases.

You really have to look though

smile.png

Thanks guys.

Maybe not our business but why would anyone want second hand luggage? As for cheap, just walk along Beach Road, Second Road, Mikes, Big C, Tesco. I don't think I have ever seen so many luggage vendors in my life

Maybe not our business but why would anyone want second hand luggage? As for cheap, just walk along Beach Road, Second Road, Mikes, Big C, Tesco. I don't think I have ever seen so many luggage vendors in my life

Yes they are there but they are rubbish quality,the zips give way instantly, smaller carry on bags,excellent quality can be bought at soi b market on Tues and fri ,the left hand side one as you enter soi b from pattaya south rd,there around the back of the market 2 or 3 vendors