Baan Totster... Den Of Iniquity...

Totster

Here you go Jeff.. But I'd rather serve you a good single malt like Talisker, oor a balvenie 21 year old portwood single malt.. Hmmm/.///

Kayo Nice to see that you are working for a change...Kayo try to give the customers what they want not what you think they want...for a bar tender not very good with people orders...

dont bother giving me any of that scottish muck

Here is your middleton LJ...do you want some ice?

Good question , Itchy trigger finger , I guess .

Seems a scary place to have a drink but I just could'nt miss the watermelon show . A few double JD's on the rocks and it's a brave new world . Miss , Could I have another ?

Don´t be scared we are good people...and wolfie is harmless as long as he is well feed...

Anyway Patsycat is going to repeat her melon show...sometime this week so please come along any time... :o

Thanks for that .

Liquid bravery is my middle name . Sure am looking forward to the show . Not much to do ( without getting in big trouble ) here in beautiful Korat at night . They just finished rolling up the sidewalks . Was sitting on the porch having a Chang and feeding the mosquitos but that got old . Now I will drink inside at Tot's den for a bit .

Thanks Kayo for the tip . I will try a shot or three when I can find a bottle .

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Speaking of well fed, i seem to have drained this particular virgin of her blood... could i trouble you for another?

wolfie...I don´t meant to be rude but you are putting on weight...shall I get you an old woman instead?

Putting on weight???

Old Woman???

I'll start eating hte patrons if this carried on :o

Speaking of well fed, i seem to have drained this particular virgin of her blood... could i trouble you for another?

wolfie...I don´t meant to be rude but you are putting on weight...shall I get you an old woman instead?

Putting on weight???

Old Woman???

I'll start eating hte patrons if this carried on :D

ok eat the patrons Totster and... Kayo behave like one so can it him...so just follow your insticts wolfie...hehehe :D

I am only the maid, bartender, dancer, tailor...

Anyway it was only a comment...but up 2 u wolfie...you want a virgin...I´ll get you a virgin

I am not old I am only 29...yujuuuuuu!!! :o

Anyway it was only a comment...but up 2 u wolfie...you want a virgin...I´ll get you a virgin

I am not old I am only 29...yujuuuuuu!!! :o

Was that an offer? :D

I am not a virgin I am afraid... :D

so well what do you want a boy or a girl?

Here you go Jeff.. But I'd rather serve you a good single malt like Talisker, oor a balvenie 21 year old portwood single malt.. Hmmm/.///

Kayo Nice to see that you are working for a change...Kayo try to give the customers what they want not what you think they want...for a bar tender not very good with people orders...

dont bother giving me any of that scottish muck

Here is your middleton LJ...do you want some ice?

Good question , Itchy trigger finger , I guess .

Seems a scary place to have a drink but I just could'nt miss the watermelon show . A few double JD's on the rocks and it's a brave new world . Miss , Could I have another ?

Don´t be scared we are good people...and wolfie is harmless as long as he is well feed...

Anyway Patsycat is going to repeat her melon show...sometime this week so please come along any time... :o

Thanks for that .

Liquid bravery is my middle name . Sure am looking forward to the show . Not much to do ( without getting in big trouble ) here in beautiful Korat at night . They just finished rolling up the sidewalks . Was sitting on the porch having a Chang and feeding the mosquitos but that got old . Now I will drink inside at Tot's den for a bit .

Thanks Kayo for the tip . I will try a shot or three when I can find a bottle .

we are here to help and make sure that you are having a good time...

you can bring your friends along...

:D

Edited by Glauka

I noticed too , welcome back .

u know what ??

u noticed anything and anyone, except me

im really dissappoint and bloody upset

oh yes i mean that

i think its enough for us ..if you know what i mean

Your madly in love with me , admit it . :o

:o welcome back Icey

And thankyou Jeff also.

I saw your thread Glauka and I'm fine thankyou.

Hello fair maiden :D Where have you been ? What adventures have you had of late? Tell all.... :D

Edited by khall64au

:D welcome back Icey

And thankyou Jeff also.

Hello fair maiden :D Where have you been ? What adventures have you had of late? Tell all.... :D

Nothing as exciting as you Khall :D

:o What adventures have I had of late... pray tell? Did I Have fun? :D

:D welcome back Icey

And thankyou Jeff also.

Nothing as exciting as you Khall :D

:o What adventures have I had of late... pray tell? Did I Have fun? :D

Khall is always having some sort of fun! :D:D

Here I am!! Here I am!! Oh dear, I seem to be alone.. Ah well, will just make myself a nice cocktail consisting of the dregs of all the bottles those reprobates have left lying around.

I shall then commence the "Watermelon Bop", perhaps that'll bring the punters in - now where is the music - ah yes Rod Stewart D'Ya think I'm Sexy..

hello! heello !

....is anyone there...patsycat...is that you...

I am in the main Salon having a drink... bring this music of yours...and join me here...

Patsycat???...

OMG this is a mess tomorrow i have to wake up early and clean this up...

No, I made special holes in it so my ears sort of stick out. Changed music anyway been trying out that spanish dancing backstage but my melon kept falling off - so i had to put a bit of elastic under my chin. Seems ok now.

Sorry Glauka i didn't clean up but some of those flamenco moves are difficult especially with this great big melon on my head.