Baan Totster... Den Of Iniquity...

Totster

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes sure as you could do all these things without me...

how is that sentence again that goes...something like.."behind a great man there is always a GREAT WOMAN" ( i don´t know how is goes in English sorry!

Yeah granted. (and the translation is good). That was a famous saying.... ABOUT SIX HUNDRED YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!!

and still so TRUE!!!!! :o

Behind the stage

(thank you kayo for bringing back your avatar I like it so much... :D )

What time can we meet backstage... I´m dying for a shag.

Kayo your proposal is so little tempting...

I know that we will enjoy under the sheets regardless of the way you propose to me...

However even though we will have just a lust relationship your proposition lack mystery and gallantry...is too simple and basic...

I know this is sound hypocritic but as a woman I need some courting and some interents needs to be shown by you...because i want to know that i worth the trouble...even when we both know that lust is what holds us together...

So kayo die or try to survive by proposing yourself to another female

Edited by Glauka

Kayo your proposal is so little tempting...

I know that we will enjoy under the sheets regardless of the way you propose to me...

However even though we will have just a lust relationship your proposition lack mystery and gallantry...is to simple and basic...

I know this is sound hypocritic but as a woman I need some courting and some interents needs to be shown by you...because i need to know that i worth the trouble...enen thouhg that we both know that lust is what holds us together...

So kayo die or try to survive by proposing yourself to another female...

That told you!

No, Glauka my dear, i need your assistance with something... please come over to this dark corner with me for a while... :o

what have I missed... ??

Nothing New, patrons are trying to shag each other, I've worked my through the available virgins and apparently i'm looking fat and red... cheeky buggers!

Maybe i need to go on a murderous killing spree to get myself back into shape? :o

thank you for consider me a patron...or were you talking about TOTSTER and KAYO... :D

you don´t need to kill anyone to get back in shape just do a little bit of footing around the harem...

Why i see a lust look in your face Wolfie? why are you looking at my neck?

what have I missed... ??

Nothing New, patrons are trying to shag each other, I've worked my through the available virgins and apparently i'm looking fat and red... cheeky buggers!

Maybe i need to go on a murderous killing spree to get myself back into shape? :o

thank you for consider me a patron...or were you talking about TOTSTER and KAYO... :D

you don´t need to kill anyone to get back in shape just do a little bit of footing around the harem...

My word Glauka... are you in heat ..? :D

totster :D

Oh dear, i think i've upset Glauka...

.. what can i do to make it up to you sweetheart? :o

..well.. not killing her for her blood would prolly be a good start.. :D

Clean the toilets... :D

Totster are you in heat or are you hot? What is the difference I am not a native english speaker... :D

Clean the toilets???

Wanna come help me?

My word wolfie.. you must be desperate if you are after the teabags :D:o

totster :P

what do you mean TOTSTER?

you would not call wolfie desesparate if have ever see me dancing...so make sure you are not around when i start my show...or you may fall under my spell... :D:D:D

My word wolfie.. you must be desperate if you are after the teabags :D:D

Blood supply is running low, we have to improvise :D:burp:

just keep talking like that wolfie...

me and Kayo are in charge of your blood supply and suprisingly but true Kayo is not around...

so if you don´t want to drink cow blood stop trying to kill me and keep saying compliments to me... :D

Edited by Glauka

me and Kayo are in charge of your blood supply and suprisingly but true Kayo is not around...

so if you don´t want to drink cow blood stop trying to kill me and keep saying compliments to me... :o

Kill you? KILL YOU???

Who ever said anything about wanting to kill you...?

Just wanted to extract a pint, or two...

so if you don´t want to drink cow blood stop trying to kill me and keep saying compliments to me... :o

Kill you? KILL YOU???

He'll keep you chained up in the basement.. you will be his blood bitch.. :D

Kill you? KILL YOU???

[color=#CC0000]He'll keep you chained up in the basement.. you will be his blood bitch..[/color] :D

Wolfie??!!!!!

Is that true?.... :D

You lot really do make me laugh!

Thankyou for that Kayo :o

I am so glad you are back. Things have been dull without you. And Kayo has gotten outta hand, you really need to keep him on a leash, ya know.

Dull, oh my!

Kayo out of hand again!! A leash indeed. Maybe I should lock him in the cupboard again :D

Oh... Ice is back... welcome to my place...enjoy :D

Thankyou for the welcome Totster, I'm sure I'll make myself at home :D

I see you are back to your usual horny self! :D

Wolfie??!!!!!

Is that true?.... :D

Not at all, there wont be any chains...

and we prefer the term "blood baby"

:o

..or blood donor..! :D

Blood donor?

I believe blood donating is from your own free will.... I don't think she has a choice! :D

Only when the nymph is around... :o

I believe blood donating is from your own free will.... I don't think she has a choice! :D

She wants to really.... :D

OMG what is going on here...

Totster know what i want or it seems so

Wofie want to suck me dry

Kayo boss me around....

Help I need HELP!!!!

You guys stop!!! :D You understand STOP IT!!!! :D

I am a good maid, bar tender...

so just have a drink, relax and enjoy....

Edited by Glauka

Only when the nymph is around... :o

She wants to really.... :D

OMG what is going on here...

Totster know what i want or it seems so

Wofie want to suck me dry

Kayo boss me around....

Help I need HELP!!!!

You ways stop!!! :D You understand STOP IT!!!! :D

I am a good maid, bar tender...

so just have a drink, relax and enjoy....

I'll protect you Glauka :D

Thankyou for that Kayo :D

I am so glad you are back. Things have been dull without you. And Kayo has gotten outta hand, you really need to keep him on a leash, ya know.

Dull, oh my!

Kayo out of hand again!! A leash indeed. Maybe I should lock him in the cupboard again :D

OR in the Dungeon? I think he likes that idea!! :D:o

Thankyou for that Kayo :D

Dull, oh my!

OR in the Dungeon? I think he likes that idea!! :D:o

Wolfie and Alex are hogging the dungeon... but I'm sure they could make room for the chang chompuu.. :D

(Out of breath sound) - here I am Here I am. Sorry went to a lot of trouble to get the Sandias today. But finally found them in a little shop off the beaten track.

Am i too late again? Has the show started without me? is the bloated Wolfie blooded up, is Jesse still in the dungeon? Is Kayo still wearing his specs?

Just give me a few minutes to don my melon costume with special pip pouch (copyright@memyselfn'i) whoo - there we are.

The lights begin to fade, the drums begin to roll and VOILA Patsy in all her glory -- followed closely behind by Icey...

I shall leave the rest up to your oh so clean imaginations..