Totster

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey LJ I have said nothing to you...

well now is my time to get out the dirty clothes LJ Like to dress like Fraulein Maria and sing all the songs of Sound of music...but the worst is he pays people to pretend they are the children of Von trapp family... :o

(BTW there is not more 50-50 deal between you and me...) :D

well... it's not called "den of Iniquity" for nothing i 'spose.. :D

Who would have thought a simple remark about using a back door would have been twisted around and used against a member like it has...

Shocking..

totster :o

"Slip in unnoticed"....!

"Home to watch Titanic"....!

I don't know where to turn...., Not sure if this is my mug of coffee either Jeff.

"well... it's not called "den of Iniquity" for nothing i 'spose".. ermm.gif

Can't fault you on that Totster.... :o

redrus

Ok... it's new day.. lets move on.. :D

It was so nice to see Khall in here... but we're still missing kayo..

the mossies are out in force this morning, nipping my ankles.. or is that Wolfie... ? :o

Anyway... all are welcome, come and join the fun... but lets move on,

totster :D

I don't want his second hand cast offs. And he will probably have drunk all the vodka so it will only be a virgin mary...

We can always share Patsycat... i dont mind shareing my blood supply with friends

hold on hold on !

uf!!! sorry patsycat I had to go and buy few things we were run out of...

your bloddy mary will be ready in a few minutes...

wolfie is everything ok,?

do you want me to get you a virgin or something?

Does anyone else need anything? a drink? a girl? a coat? :o

Edited by Glauka

but wolfie if you suck the blood out me i won´t be able to work for few days and i will become a vampire and i don´t want to...

anyway i have been drinking too many shandies in the last few days so you may not like the taste of my blood...

you can may sucks kayo´s blood I don´t think he is latino but he is in contact with them so you may find his blood tasteful...

Hello kayo

How are you doing encanto?

post-12676-1136577862.gif

Here it is folks.... the most eagerly awaiting follow on to the infamous Baan kayo thread....

Welcome one, welcome all, the doors are there, and the drinks are cold. The ladies warm and the host a gentleman.. (almost)

With the utmost respect to kayo, he gets a platinum members card and can use the special VIP side door...

The usual suspects (you know who you are) get the gold card and can use the vip front entrance...

The rest of you have to queue up at the normal door, apart from Lovejoy who can enter through the back door..

Jayenram may have trouble getting in unless he can prove he won't start a poll, we're not really worried whether he is vertical or horizontal though..

I guess the point of this thread is the same as before....

So come on.... get your handbags and gladrags ... and join the gathering

totster :D

quick edit.. Note for Alex : - There is a dungeon, but try not to make too much noise.. thanks !

:D:D:D:o Really really Warm Fuzzy Feeeeeeeeeling Totster :D

Not a Tripper, not a Cliquer, not a Hareem girl and could only find a closed door at the Den of Iniquity.

I'm going to the Pets forum to see if anyone wants to start a kennel club.

Can I be admitted at your kennel old croc? I love animals...

Wash your hands between jobs though, won´t you?

I have to say kayo ran a much better harem

Totsters house of ill repute is just anarchy

Tots is a married man, wolfie is in the basement sucking puss out of Alex’s varooka's, old croc is humping the leg of a stool, yorky is drinking out of the toilet again, glauka is trying to sell people back their own coats from the cloak room, the moog is running around singing Muppet songs, redrus is stealing pints and they all keep making fun of me

:D:D:D

Every get up, everybody get down, everybody go in through the backdoor!!!

:D Just as I was about to leave TV forever............. Kayo rides in to save the day!!!!!!!!!! Krazy Krown you! :D

:D for my favourest posters: Kayo, Totster, Lovejoy, Bambina & Glauka! Wub U all!!!!!!!!!!! :D

OH khall please don´t go!!!!! :D pleaaaaasssseeee!!!! :o

i think boys are watching football so don´t bother too much with the make up Patsy...they won´t see you even if you walk naked with a watermelon in your head...

you can help me to serve the drinks if you want to.... :o

i think boys are watching football so don´t bother too much with the make up Patsy...they won´t see you even if you walk naked with a watermelon in your head...

you can help me to serve the drinks if you want to.... :o

That I might notice . :D

I'll have a Jack Danels on the rocks