Chemical & Lab Supplies In Bangkok?

rafaelo

Any of you anywhere in the country can go to the local secondary school and ask the chemistry teacher where the local chemical supply house is located. If you cannpt speak Thai, take a bilingual person and a local map with you, Get the teacher's mobile number. You'll be able to find everything you need (amonia, borax, sodium nitrate/nitrite, etc.).

I make natural soaps and use sodium hydroxide, which is widely available at most plumbing shops. KOH is a little harder to find and zinc, sorry no idea. Your best bet i think is the Chemistry teacher, as mentioned before.

Next to and just past Ekamai bus station, just down from the BTS, is school supply shop. The lab supplies dept. has moved upstairs. They may have what you want and may also have a branch in Chiang mai.

• 10 months later...

Next to and just past Ekamai bus station, just down from the BTS, is school supply shop. The lab supplies dept. has moved upstairs. They may have what you want and may also have a branch in Chiang mai.

Anyone would know the website or telephone contact of their branch in Chiang Mai? ... or the shop name in BKK so I can search online.

Thanks in advance!