Any Website To Buy Parts For Wave 125?

pilau

Hi :)

I have been in Thailand for 4 amazing months, which I spent riding a Wave 125 during my volunteer work. I came home 6 months ago and recently I bought the localized version of the Honda Wave - the Honda Innova 125i - which is identical to the Wave 125i.

Being a grease junkie, I am looking to put on some modifications on my bike. I want to replace the wheels, breaks and dampers.

My plan is to replace the wheels with a set of Honda Sonic cast wheels (I already have a source in Thailand), so I can fit my bike with tubeless tires. Then I would have to replace the rear break and install a rear disc-brake kit (I have a source for this as well) - except for the discs.

I am having a really hard time finding reliable discs (rotors) to fit the Honda Sonic wheels.

As I don't live in Thailand nor can I read Thai I am limited to English websites, and so far I couldn't find anything.

I would appreciate it if you guys who live in Thailand could give me a hand in finding what I'm looking for :)

Any help would be much appreciated, websites/contacts/online stores/retail exporters/online catalogues, or anythone reliable you know who sells disc brakes.

Thanks, pilau