Buffet English Breakfast In Chiang Mai ?

freedomnow

Still not managed to find out if Raming does their buffet breakfast still but I saw this today just off of Moon Muang Soi 1...2 mins in (by foot).Not tried it yet, as I was rolly polly after another day at Mad Dog again... !

post-112806-0-02571800-1338556424_thumb.

Still not managed to find out if Raming does their buffet breakfast still but I saw this today just off of Moon Muang Soi 1...2 mins in (by foot).Not tried it yet, as I was rolly polly after another day at Mad Dog again... !

If it's good, then it's a bargain........given the location, competition for Mad dog?

It'll have to go some.

gotta check this out, one of the good things about a buffet is you can see it all before you "commit" is this at the top north hotel?

gotta check this out, one of the good things about a buffet is you can see it all before you "commit" is this at the top north hotel?

Went there once was not impressed yes they had bacon but it was only half cooked and I like mine crisp.

Sorry this post is meant for the Raming lodge.

I will have to check out the top north. Is theirs a daily breakfast buffet?

re .

it is : )

dave2

ps .. ive uploaded two pics and one that says it failed .. if it shows up

or a blank ? its not my fault : (

post-42592-0-34866000-1338637649_thumb.j

post-42592-0-00018700-1338637754_thumb.j

re .

it is : )

dave2

ps .. ive uploaded two pics and one that says it failed .. if it shows up

or a blank ? its not my fault : (

Looks like the Top North guest house, a different place, the guest house is on Moonmuang Soi 1.. The Hotel is near Thapae gate (Moonmuang road)

Edited by wildpikey

Yes, Dave2's photo is correct that is the place I had the misfortune to try out...it was dire-bolical to say the least....as I sat down I just thought..."I want to be in Mad Dog" with a sob.

On with the super buffet breakfast hunt...went past the Raming but no buffet brekkie sign off-season.

^^^ haha, I walked in (T.N. guest house), saw the big bowl of cold scrambeled eggs and not much else and left. I ended up eating at the Top North hotel also 100baht buffet. The they have a menu for eggs and bacon, ham ,sausage, cooked to order, the small buffet had salad greens onon, tomatoe, cut fruit, ....jok station, sauteed potatoes with herbs, white bread and toaster. Decent coffee, tea and oj.

Pleasant surroundings,, ok food, good value. Not the place for a 3000 calorie hangover cure.