Non-Slip Flip Flops

tfc

Apologies south peel ,I didn't read all the posts

You do realize that Soutpeel is now getting counseling for you spelling his name wrong twice? It took him a long time and much effort to come up with that name, he's very precious about it. coffee1.gif

Aw yeah ,so I did

I use a brand called fit flops <snip>

No not allowed out on deck in flip flops....but can wear flip flops inside the accomadation and the deck outside the accomdation, which was the deck I am referring to...no the safety loonies have forced closed toe policies in the accomadation on us yet..laugh.png....and they will have problem trying...I endorse the polices...thumbsup.gif

Soutpeel ... would these address the Health and Safety issues that you have encountered?

post-104736-0-61075200-1338237522_thumb.

I believe that the New Zealand Navy is reviewing them.

I think these would fit the ticket nicely...steel toe-capped flip flops...excellent

Apologies south peel ,I didn't read all the posts

You do realize that Soutpeel is now getting counseling for you spelling his name wrong twice? It took him a long time and much effort to come up with that name, he's very precious about it. coffee1.gif

Soutpeel has been getting counselling for a long time...thumbsup.gif ....I wouldnt worry about spelling it wrong twice...I spelt it wrong originally and anyone who knows the languge its written in would see that, but all I can say in my defence is the the languge concerned wasnt my strong point at school, even though I did pass the subject eventually..biggrin.png

Reef makes nice flip-flops but I've started wearing Rainbow rubber flip-flops that are on Amazon and really like them. They might be a little more durable than Reefs.

Since I've not mastered the ability to open beers with other bottles, lighters, etc....I'm a big fan of reefs!!!

post-5869-0-09142800-1338281688_thumb.jp

Reef makes nice flip-flops but I've started wearing Rainbow rubber flip-flops that are on Amazon and really like them. They might be a little more durable than Reefs.

Since I've not mastered the ability to open beers with other bottles, lighters, etc....I'm a big fan of reefs!!!

Cool, just check so you didn't stepped on a dog poop or something before opening the bottle. whistling.gif

Edited by Semper

Cool, just check so you didn't stepped on a dog poop or something before opening the bottle. whistling.gif

Wouldn't know the difference if you're drinking some of the local stuff. :rolleyes: