Ubon Hash Run No 47 - Reservoir Dogs - Saturday 2Nd June

SantiSuk

Ubon Hash will run this Saturday, 2nd June starting from the car park at the very top end of the big reservoir in Eastern Ubon (sorry the name of the reservoir escapes me). The hare will be Flash Git.

Stop by The Wrong Way bar/restaurant in central Ubon, Padaeng Road at 4.00pm if you want a lift. Its 4.15pm if you are turning up at the run site. I haven't recced it yet, but I'm sure I can find another good trail from this popular running area - and of course a beer stop along the way.

Everyone welcome - a good walk on the outskirts is not as strenuous as hashing might sound. Runners catered for too!

PM me if you need more guidance.

OnOn

Flash Git aka Steve

Bar closure noted. Extra beer will be carried by the hash van so that hashers can continue to drink to their hearts content. The beer is free - it is the run that costs 250 baht (less for newcomers).

If I can get my act together there might even be a barbied hot dog or hamburger available [idea courtesy of Comes Alone]

On On

Flash Git

We are referred to as beer drinkers with a running problem. At this latest event, the after hash included a bbq, where the Hare dished up with home made burgers, hot dogs, mustard, ketchup, majo, and more.

The Ra turned on his 4wd ghetto blaster, and after a few inviting phone calls, we were a good crowd having improvised fun by the lake, while all bars and waterholes were closed because of local elections of some sort! biggrin.png