Eden Hazard

MrRed

Eden Hazard has been a big fish in a small pool. Any player that comes into the EPL is a risk.History is littered with players who didn't come up to expectations. Judge him when the New Year comes around.

TBF to the player Even then would be v soon, but as we know the english press and public, always always LUV a fall guy.

Hopefully he'll take the heat off Balotelli laugh.png

never.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes i remember him and he is still at Old Trafford.

He wanted an improved contract.....because of his performances.

He wanted the club to show more ambition ...similar to how we are now really.

Nothing has changed and he is only following what the fans are saying, albeit the greed is in nearly every player when they play for a big club....if i was doing well in my chosen field i would want more money wouldn't you?

He was off to City wasn't he! Utd simply could not abide that happening so they bowed to his wage demands. There had to be a very very good reason why Rooney was the only player to go up against Ferguson and remain at the club. They simply wouldn't allow their star player to join their noisy neighbours. Strangely, even by todays ridiculous salaries he is vastly overpaid considering his ability.

I am a firm believer that the majority of modern day footballers put salary as a priority over club and ambition.

His ability ?? What 27 goals in the league not good enough only VP better.34 goals in all compeitions ,still no ability. Not his fault just following a trend,until a salary cap is introduced players rule

Yes thats right...he is vastly overpaid with regards to his ability!

Exactly what word do you have a problem with? As i said, he held you to ranson. He knew you would not sanction a move to City and paid his 250g per week.

Yes i remember him and he is still at Old Trafford.

He wanted an improved contract.....because of his performances.

He wanted the club to show more ambition ...similar to how we are now really.

Nothing has changed and he is only following what the fans are saying, albeit the greed is in nearly every player when they play for a big club....if i was doing well in my chosen field i would want more money wouldn't you?

He was off to City wasn't he! Utd simply could not abide that happening so they bowed to his wage demands. There had to be a very very good reason why Rooney was the only player to go up against Ferguson and remain at the club. They simply wouldn't allow their star player to join their noisy neighbours. Strangely, even by todays ridiculous salaries he is vastly overpaid considering his ability.

I am a firm believer that the majority of modern day footballers put salary as a priority over club and ambition.

His ability ?? What 27 goals in the league not good enough only VP better.34 goals in all compeitions ,still no ability. Not his fault just following a trend,until a salary cap is introduced players rule

Yes thats right...he is vastly overpaid with regards to his ability!

Exactly what word do you have a problem with? As i said, he held you to ranson. He knew you would not sanction a move to City and paid his 250g per week.

So what are you paying Bale Carmine? i think you will have to sell him or pay him what he wants...and are his wages OK for his ability? who knows and who cares! You will care if they decide to sell him instead of giving him what he wants wink.png seems you have a bee in your little bonnet about Waza doesn't it...look at United all you want ..ie paying Berbatov who hardly ever played last year now that is more annoying to me! or even paying a player who isn't even owned by the club now that is really(Adeybayor) mercenary is it not? I could go on .....Modric yeah lets pay him for a season even though he categorically stated he wanted to go to your mates Chelsea....like i said wages and ability are only relevant to the people actually paying the wages.

I think you know this but are really worried about what is going to happen down the lane very soon.tongue.png

I think its fair to say we are all rather concerned as to the ramifications of only finishing fourth. Its cost us a minimum of 20m, probably more. Its certainly reduced our leverage in the transfer market which was never great because we are a properly run business. So much for financial fair play!

Whats your point. i am simply saying that Rooney held you to ransom for 250 grand a week and you buckled and paid it.

You lot are so touchy, almost prickly!!

PS the sound from your noisey neighbours is becoming deafening! smile.png

This Boy is the real deal..

Top, top player..

I know T*ttingham were in for him but errrrr that didn't come to fruit for some reason.

Whoever ends up getting him anyway will get themself a real fist class player..

where have you been? Stuck up some mountain....he's signed for the chavs which is a perfect fit!

He is the real deal unfortunately and with him and Mata firing and Torres starting to get form back they are going to be good next season.

Could make life difficult for the hammers to get top four

This Boy is the real deal..

Top, top player..

I know T*ttingham were in for him but errrrr that didn't come to fruit for some reason.

Whoever ends up getting him anyway will get themself a real fist class player..

where have you been? Stuck up some mountain....he's signed for the chavs which is a perfect fit!

He is the real deal unfortunately and with him and Mata firing and Torres starting to get form back they are going to be good next season.

Could make life difficult for the hammers to get top four

Obviously stuck up something 24.gif

Eden Hazard has been a big fish in a small pool. Any player that comes into the EPL is a risk.History is littered with players who didn't come up to expectations. Judge him when the New Year comes around.

TBF to the player Even then would be v soon, but as we know the english press and public, always always LUV a fall guy.

Hopefully he'll take the heat off Balotelli laugh.png

Maybe, depend's on how much of a 'dick head' off the park he is!!!

And what he fuc do man city fans know, they've only just got used to watchin decent footballers again.unless their like bo and he only just escapes cos i'm sure he's a closet spurs fan

.unless their like bo and he only just escapes cos i'm sure he's a closet spurs fan

w00t.gif

Nearly missed that. w00t.gif I do confess to liking a few spurs fans on here cos of their banter but there ain't no way I'm a cockerney, jellied eel and pickled egg eater biggrin.png

Maybe but his ramblings and attitude suggest he is a primadonna to me and another inexperienced mercenary

And Rooney, Ronaldo, were signed cos they were loyal and mature I suppose

Yeah bo, was wondering when u were going to get around to noticing that one!!!

Edited by rijit

Maybe but his ramblings and attitude suggest he is a primadonna to me and another inexperienced mercenary

24.gif24.gif

If you'd have bought him he'd be the best thing since sliced bread and his attitude would have been immaterial as Fergie would have took him under his wing etc etc but you didn't, so instead you talk a load <deleted> 15.gif

24.gif24.gif

If you'd have bought him he'd be the best thing since sliced bread and his attitude would have been immaterial as Fergie would have took him under his wing etc etc but you didn't, so instead you talk a load <deleted> 15.gif

Rubbish from you as usual Alfie.

What as he done?? time will tell if he is a good player!

24.gif24.gif

Its not rubbish. Its just that Utd couldn't afford him. laugh.png

Yes seen as Chelsea don't have a manager at all in place.

Jumped up boy that he is ...i think he was scared of Fergie and not being played at Chelsea he thinks he will play every game,at 32Million any team would play him every game except United of course.

Edited by MrRed

of course. that's exactly why he signed for chelsea over united.

nothing whatsoever to do with them being newly-crowned champions of europe, having lots more money than united, having owners that don't pull tens of millions out of the club each season and them being in london, just a short eurostar ride away from his family in belgium. it was fear of not being picked ahead of ashley young.

of course. that's exactly why he signed for chelsea over united.

nothing whatsoever to do with them being newly-crowned champions of europe, having lots more money than united, having owners that don't pull tens of millions out of the club each season and them being in london, just a short eurostar ride away from his family in belgium. it was fear of not being picked ahead of ashley young.

Are you hinting that i should bounce the Man Utd in decline thread? i think its appropriate if you are indeed correct about Eden's reasoning. wink.png

24.gif24.gif

He's probaly done more than Wayney had done when you signed him, anyway have you signed the sushi chef yet ?