Eden Hazard

MrRed

This guy seems to be taking the piss about who he is signing for,i am hopeful now that it isn't United.

Way to much self publicity for a start and whichever club it is will have there hands full with his i am special attitude.

Very disappointing how any of the three clubs involved would let him take the piss like he has done,still we will know soon enough which club is the lucky pick!!! jerk.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know mred, glad we did not get him,even saying who ever he plays for have to give him the no10 shirt and a starter in the team,its one thing you can tell your grand kids, where you were when Hazard signed for Chelsea.

I know mred, glad we did not get him,even saying who ever he plays for have to give him the no10 shirt and a starter in the team,its one thing you can tell your grand kids, where you were when Hazard signed for Chelsea.

Modric it is then 15.gif

think it's further proof if it was needed that united can no longer compete with chelsea and city on transfer fees and wages. that'll be the glazer effect then.

he's a fantastic player hazard but the tweeting and press conference palaver still makes me want him to do his ACL over the summer. self-centred little meff.

This guy seems to be taking the piss about who he is signing for,i am hopeful now that it isn't United.

Way to much self publicity for a start and whichever club it is will have there hands full with his i am special attitude.

Very disappointing how any of the three clubs involved would let him take the piss like he has done,still we will know soon enough which club is the lucky pick!!! jerk.gif

Breaking News: Eden Hazard has failed his medical at Chelsea. They couldn't fit his head through the door.

"Bastion of Invincibility" Liverpool Football Club.

• Like 1

What was the Fee and Wages in the end?

Scary if that's just the start of Chelsea's new singings this year!

supposedly 35m GBP and 5m GBP net per year. chelsea are going to be lashing money about this summer.

they've already signed marko marin from werder bremen for 7m and kevin de bruyne from genk for 7m as well. now they want hulk from porto, another 35m. good to see that financial fair play working like.

What happens if he gets substituted, is he gonna throw the teddy in the corner and go to the Local Burger place.

(this is what he did in Belgium when he got subbed).

These players use the press to push up their salaries, and people like RA with pay.

think it's further proof if it was needed that united can no longer compete with chelsea and city on transfer fees and wages. that'll be the glazer effect then.

he's a fantastic player hazard but the tweeting and press conference palaver still makes me want him to do his ACL over the summer. self-centred little meff.

agree we are no longer a buying club at the top level, sadly our great owners are milking us to pay there debt, never thought we would sign him or any other top notch player, being in for Hazard is only a smoke screen at season ticket sale time, we will end up with the guy from crewe and maybe one other signing.

agree we are no longer a buying club at the top level, sadly our great owners are milking us to pay there debt, never thought we would sign him or any other top notch player, being in for Hazard is only a smoke screen at season ticket sale time, we will end up with the guy from crewe and maybe one other signing.

He was only ever going to City or Chelsea. Teams that throw obscene amounts of money around to buy their success.

I'm pleased this whole Eden Hazard transfer circus is over and he's chosen the perfect club. I was getting really irritated by comments by many Spurs fans on related forums suggesting he would come to Spurs when in reality our wage structure wouldn't even pay half his wages!

Its so sad for the game that the spending power of City and Chelsea is ruining our game. And this financial fairplay is one big unamusing joke

I'm pleased this whole Eden Hazard transfer circus is over and he's chosen the perfect club.

yeah agree with this. it's interesting to think that there was a time when players signed for clubs on the basis that the manager there, someone like ferguson or wenger in recent times, would make them a better player. hazard has signed for a club which doesn't have a manager. says it all really.

I'm pleased this whole Eden Hazard transfer circus is over and he's chosen the perfect club.

yeah agree with this. it's interesting to think that there was a time when players signed for clubs on the basis that the manager there, someone like ferguson or wenger in recent times, would make them a better player. hazard has signed for a club which doesn't have a manager. says it all really.

He is the perfect modern example. No respect for the clubs, manager or fans.

I hope that the open-wallet clubs fill their boots with similar difficult items - and quickly - so that the sensible clubs can do their buying in July without the heavy spenders hanging like a lead weight around their necks. There will still be some very decent buys to be had amongst players who will be motivated to play in England for more than just money.

The powers that be can clearly see the dangers of their unlimited free-for-all policy on transfer fees and wages, but like those who built the EU over my lifetime they concentrate on the positives, ignore the negatives and hope the big nasty in-built denouement doesn't descend during their reign.

I guess that the managers of the sub-top-two spending teams of at least England and Spain will finally get their acts together and force a change - they just need the hype of riches-for-all to come crashing down first. In 5 years time most of Europe will probably be adopting a system similar to the NFL and baseball in the US (but without the college drafting elements of course). I don't see the NFL, whose system makes it very difficult for one team to establish a long-run hegemony, suffering in popularity or riches.

Surprising really that UEFA doesn't go the whole hog and auction off places in the Champions League. It will raise more money for the game from non-football sources (Oil, Arabs and Yanks) and that will be good for the game won't it? [hollow laugh]

Edited by SantiSuk

Should we expect a sea of yellow shirts in August then nev?

You should have focused on the fair play rules mate...much more high ground there...whistling.gif

If you mean the green and gold campaign that died a death, the fans who boycotted have been replaced with jester hat wearing clowns who spend the game taking pics and updating there facebook status.

The fair play rule will mean nowt, what maybe fine clubs with billionaire owners would really hurt them, they need to deduct points, as for high ground don't really get you point mate.

I am surprised the Spanish have never got involved with him? maybe they know something we don't either way he is a perfect fit fo Chelsea and if he thinks the premier league is easy then we will have to wait and see for that,there is no doubt he is a good prospect.....at the moment that is all he is!!

Still a wanke_r in my book to play it all out like he has done and i knew it wasn't United getting him as we would not allow the player power to usurp the club like he has done with the rentboys....all pretty embarassing really.

I am surprised the Spanish have never got involved with him? maybe they know something we don't either way he is a perfect fit fo Chelsea and if he thinks the premier league is easy then we will have to wait and see for that,there is no doubt he is a good prospect.....at the moment that is all he is!!

Still a wanke_r in my book to play it all out like he has done and i knew it wasn't United getting him as we would not allow the player power to usurp the club like he has done with the rentboys....all pretty embarassing really.

he was supposed to be nailed on for madrid originally as zidane had talked him into it. don't think they would have paid him as much as chelsea after tax or guaranteed him not to be on the bench etc. he's hardly endeared himself to english crowds like.

Remember Wayne Rooney ?????

Yermaneewai.gif

Yes i remember him and he is still at Old Trafford.

He wanted an improved contract.....because of his performances.

He wanted the club to show more ambition ...similar to how we are now really.

Nothing has changed and he is only following what the fans are saying, albeit the greed is in nearly every player when they play for a big club....if i was doing well in my chosen field i would want more money wouldn't you?

Nothing has changed and he is only following what the fans are saying, albeit the greed is in nearly every player when they play for a big club....if i was doing well in my chosen field i would want more money wouldn't you?

He was off to City wasn't he! Utd simply could not abide that happening so they bowed to his wage demands. There had to be a very very good reason why Rooney was the only player to go up against Ferguson and remain at the club. They simply wouldn't allow their star player to join their noisy neighbours. Strangely, even by todays ridiculous salaries he is vastly overpaid considering his ability.

I am a firm believer that the majority of modern day footballers put salary as a priority over club and ambition.

He was off to City wasn't he! Utd simply could not abide that happening so they bowed to his wage demands. There had to be a very very good reason why Rooney was the only player to go up against Ferguson and remain at the club. They simply wouldn't allow their star player to join their noisy neighbours. Strangely, even by todays ridiculous salaries he is vastly overpaid considering his ability.

I am a firm believer that the majority of modern day footballers put salary as a priority over club and ambition.

His ability ?? What 27 goals in the league not good enough only VP better.34 goals in all compeitions ,still no ability. Not his fault just following a trend,until a salary cap is introduced players rule

Eden Hazard has been a big fish in a small pool. Any player that comes into the EPL is a risk.History is littered with players who didn't come up to expectations. Judge him when the New Year comes around.

Eden Hazard has been a big fish in a small pool. Any player that comes into the EPL is a risk.History is littered with players who didn't come up to expectations. Judge him when the New Year comes around.

he's really, really good. drogba was a similar big fish in the same small pool and he's done alright.

TBF to the player Even then would be v soon, but as we know the english press and public, always always LUV a fall guy.

TBF to the player Even then would be v soon, but as we know the english press and public, always always LUV a fall guy.

Hopefully he'll take the heat off Balotelli laugh.png