Gps Location For The British Consulate In Pattaya

billd766

I am trying to find the British consulate in Pattaya on both my GPS maps and also on Google Earth.

I can get numerous hits on the address but not an actual location for my GPS

Unit 3, 489/3 Moo 12

Jomtien beach Road soi 5

Nong Prue

Bang Lamung

Chonburi 20150

I live near Khampaeng Phet and I need to get a consulate letter confirming my pensions.

I have been to the embassy in BKK and also to the consulate in Chiang Mai and I thought I would give Pattaya a try this year if only I can find the place.

Thanks in advance.

Approx here:

http://maps.google.c...&sz=17&t=m&z=17

N 12.89786

E 100.87144

Edit: //

It's in the same Soi as Pattaya (Chonburi) Immigration. If you come in from the Beach you will find it around half way down on your Right hand side.

Thanks for that information.

It doesn't show up on my GPS map or Google Earth though the Immigration department does.

Be careful when entering "pattaya immigration" into GPS, it might take you to the old one.

Maybe someone would be so kind as to name the hotel/apartment that is right opposite the consulate/immigration.

You are right about this, if you search for immigration in your GPS you will be send to Soi 8 in Pattaya Second Road (which is the old location), the correct location is only found if you search in Thai Language)

Post #2 has the accurate GPS Location !

PS: Do you mean View Talay Residence 3 ?

Edited by MJCM

I just need to rent a helicopter and show the pilot the picture and get him to take me there.

http://www.skydance....ya-Airpark.html

How strange, the one way price is the same as the roundtrip price.

Helicopter: EC135

Oneway Price: ฿142,600 THB

(approx. €3,232 EUR / $4,685 USD)

Round Trip Price: ฿142,600 THB

(approx. €3,232 EUR / $4,685 USD)

(Prices includes everything except waiting time)

For that price I could probably get a door to door limo plus a 5 star hotel, personal service AND get change.

How strange, the one way price is the same as the roundtrip price.

For that price I could probably get a door to door limo plus a 5 star hotel, personal service AND get change.

I suppose they assume that they are unlikely to find a return fare hanging around at BKK arrivals and so will be coming back empty regardless!

The price covers my yearly rent easily, and would cover a few Hilton buffets to boot.