Pattaya Police Arrest Suspected German Drug Dealer In Central Pattaya

Rimmer

Pattaya Police arrest suspected German Drug Dealer in Central Pattaya

31_05_55_1_2.jpg

PATTAYA:--A German national has been caught allegedly selling class 1 drugs.

The sale was made during an undercover operation conducted by Pattaya Police who were aware of the suspected dealer. He then provided information about his supplier who was also arrested.

Mr. Heinz-Otto Kain aged 58 was caught with 4 Yabba Tablets in Soi Beokeow and was then more than willing to provide Police with details of his supplier named as Khun Somboon who works as a street refuse collector on Pattaya Beach. She was then caught during a further undercover operation with 55 Yabba Tablets.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/56226/pattaya-police-arrest-suspected-german-drug-dealer-central-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-05-31

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

58 yrs and caught with 4 yaba pills, what a big sting for the police, what if they went for some of their own stealing money from me on the road every time i drive somewhere.

• Like 1

My first thought when opening this thread and looking at the picture was, 'shit.....is that the guy's missus?...he really must be on something!' .....read on to find it's the bin lady though, she looks like one.

Four tablets would surely be personal use.....hardly a large stash. He's well and truly fcuked if they hang a dealer charge on him.

My first thought when opening this thread and looking at the picture was, 'shit.....is that the guy's missus?...he really must be on something!' .....read on to find it's the bin lady though, she looks like one.

Four tablets would surely be personal use.....hardly a large stash. He's well and truly fcuked if they hang a dealer charge on him.

If they were already aware that he was a dealer it could be that had been given up by someone he sold drugs to previously - similar to how he identified his dealer.

If they were already aware that he was a dealer it could be that had been given up by someone he sold drugs to previously - similar to how he identified his dealer.

Of course, there are endless possibilities. However, if we stick to the reported facts, he had four tablets. In my eyes that would far from indicate he was a dealer. No doubt the BiB would have searched wherever he lived, and there is no report of them finding anything. The facts as I see it, point to him having it for a bit of personal.

• Like 1

A German national has been caught allegedly selling class 1 drugs.

The sale was made during an undercover operation conducted by Pattaya Police

Well, it says he was caught allegedly selling drugs.

Hmm! A German dealing drugs! Isn't that supposed to be a reserved business for Nigerians here?

To me, whether he was dealing, or the tabs were for personal use, he should be dealt with accordingly. A dealer and a junkie are the same. Without demand there'd be no supply.

• Like 1

Of course, there are endless possibilities. However, if we stick to the reported facts, he had four tablets. In my eyes that would far from indicate he was a dealer. No doubt the BiB would have searched wherever he lived, and there is no report of them finding anything. The facts as I see it, point to him having it for a bit of personal.

The reported facts are that he was attempting to sell them to either an undercover officer or more likely someone acting for them. Also it appears he was specifically targetted which suggests someone tipped them off and, since we know it wasn't his dealer, it could well be someone he has sold to before. I agree that the amount seems very small but it could just be he is very careful about what he carries around with him.

You really believe that he's a dealer with 4 tablets?

What is much more likely is that he has a paid for girlfriend who needs those yabaa's to provide her services,and since a 58 year old hasn't much more choice in Pattaya these days he's willingly buying those tablets for her.

I get your point but it's just the wording of it for me....caught allegedly selling class 1 drugs..... who knows what that actually means in Thai police and Pattaya media circles?

It doesn't say he was attempting to sell them to either an undercover officer or more likely someone acting for them. You're filling in gaps in the story. You may well be right, but it doesn't say that.