Whats Happend At Haveli?

Being a regular and 'happy' customer i got a take away tonight and must i was more than disappointed!

All the food was very different, (not nice different!) Even had a few 'bugs' in my rice!! sick.gif Now im used to getting the occasional one living in Thailand, but this is a first from Haveli.

I know on certain days they have another chef but they have always kept the quality of meats etc A*, honestly the food we had ordered tonight didnt even taste like indian flavours!

Im thinking maybe they have changed hands completely as i didnt recognise any staff either blink.png

No its not cheap! but didnt begrudge spending for the quality...its off my list for good now too....tis a shame though!

i did also enjoy the Indian and Thai restaurant and the end of fisherman's village, they have tastier rice and naan's and flavours are also good the let down their is the cuts of meat they use sad.png

Curry pot in chaweng ok , best Indian joint will always be Kush .. But the place is no more ..

Also noticed , and off topic , Irish times is no longer at Bangkok restaurant

irish times moved at soi reggae few month ago.

It's "Indian Hot" for me in Maenam, every time.

Do you have an address? I'd like to pick up a menu

Indeed unfortunate to read this about Haveli , I've eaten there several times and it's been good.

I know the message will get back to the head Chef, that things are amiss and sure they will be corrected.

Babu's Indian Hot, more convenient to me, is located on Soi Maenam Resort Road, which is located just after Santi Buri Resort, (coming from Maenam traffic lights) turn right, just before Mini Mart, and head down about 100 metres... pictures of their menu posted at entrance, right side of street.

There is always someone around, as they rent motor bikes.... Drop in and get a menu.... They offer free delivery which is a good part of their business, delivering from Bopout to Nanthon! (so restaurant not always busy, but they have a good delivery and Take away trade to home and resorts.

Ask for the Cream Chicken Curry (not on the menu!) It's excellent licklips.gif

Also the best cuppa Indian style tea on the island too ! ! thumbsup.gif