Manchester United

redrus

Man utd have not bought a serious player other than Van Persie in the last 14 transfer windows, and you blew your whole budget on him. You had been spending roughly 50-60 million in previous summer windows but you have had to buy several players not 2 top drawer players. Rooney wanted to leave 2 years ago and is still non committal about his future. He could see the writing is on the wall

Mourinho said he had been informed about Alexs retirement..why...bcos he was being asked about filling the position...why did he not come..... not enough money in the pot. Why did you end up with Moyes...bcos he was cheap....how many top players did you buy this summer...none...why.... you wont pay the money and the top players dont play for mediocre wages and second rate managers.

All the excuses are out there...no value available....while you wheel out scholes on a zimmer...city buy 3 or 4 top creative midfielders...why did they come to city... bcos we paid the money and showed them who else we were buying...Nasri, Silva, the beast, fernandinho.

For the reds that dont believe me just look at the starting 11 and bench for the Champs lge final against Chelsea and consider their ages. Ronaldo, Tevez (went to city bcos utd could not afford him) Berbatov, Rooney, young central defenders Camel trap and Vidic Owen hargreaves, an inform Nani...what a <deleted> team. Now lookat your team on Sunday.

The corporate jockeys transfer kittys are now bearing the fruit they deserved. Watering down the magic to such a place there looks like there is no coming back. Your fire may flicker from time to time but while the biggest club in the world is syphoning profits to prop up shopping Mall projects you are only going one way.

As a blue who's first game was a 0-1 home defeat to Derby back in the early 70's...I have been waiting for this to happen . The fact, based on your butt widening, that we are the team of the next decade only makes it so much more enjoyable. As I suffered for 40 years every rag who repeats the bile from the murdoch agenda press will be sure to be enlightened. Sure you have an illustrious history..which looks great in the cabinet but as it is being proved on a more frequent basis...your history gets you <deleted> all in the way of points next saturday.

Spleen not fully vented if somebody fancys a retort..there is forty years worth

You should post more often then,strange you only vent your spleen after drubbing United .......proper bitter post that was. clap2.gif

Now, now Red. He didn't post after the first drubbing we gave you. He waited patiently and like he said, there was 40 years worth tongue.png

• Like 1

Man utd have not bought a serious player other than Van Persie in the last 14 transfer windows, and you blew your whole budget on him. You had been spending roughly 50-60 million in previous summer windows but you have had to buy several players not 2 top drawer players. Rooney wanted to leave 2 years ago and is still non committal about his future. He could see the writing is on the wall

Mourinho said he had been informed about Alexs retirement..why...bcos he was being asked about filling the position...why did he not come..... not enough money in the pot. Why did you end up with Moyes...bcos he was cheap....how many top players did you buy this summer...none...why.... you wont pay the money and the top players dont play for mediocre wages and second rate managers.

All the excuses are out there...no value available....while you wheel out scholes on a zimmer...city buy 3 or 4 top creative midfielders...why did they come to city... bcos we paid the money and showed them who else we were buying...Nasri, Silva, the beast, fernandinho.

For the reds that dont believe me just look at the starting 11 and bench for the Champs lge final against Chelsea and consider their ages. Ronaldo, Tevez (went to city bcos utd could not afford him) Berbatov, Rooney, young central defenders Camel trap and Vidic Owen hargreaves, an inform Nani...what a <deleted> team. Now lookat your team on Sunday.

The corporate jockeys transfer kittys are now bearing the fruit they deserved. Watering down the magic to such a place there looks like there is no coming back. Your fire may flicker from time to time but while the biggest club in the world is syphoning profits to prop up shopping Mall projects you are only going one way.

As a blue who's first game was a 0-1 home defeat to Derby back in the early 70's...I have been waiting for this to happen . The fact, based on your butt widening, that we are the team of the next decade only makes it so much more enjoyable. As I suffered for 40 years every rag who repeats the bile from the murdoch agenda press will be sure to be enlightened. Sure you have an illustrious history..which looks great in the cabinet but as it is being proved on a more frequent basis...your history gets you <deleted> all in the way of points next saturday.

You should post more often then,strange you only vent your spleen after drubbing United .......proper bitter post that was. clap2.gif

Reminds me of you Red, except a bit more wordy. Pistols at dawn ?biggrin.png

We won the lge 18 months ago I never posted. We drubbed Utd 6-1 2 years ago. We have beaten Chelsea the last five times we have played them. We have outplayed Man Utd when the ref was in your squad. Opportunities are endles to rub salt into your gaping wounds. I have seen great Man U teams and great Liverpool teams to be admired..and rightly so. But the delusion, admittedly not always on here..is obnoxious. What I have posted...can you contradict any of what I have said..did not think so. Your time in the limelight is going. Like I said you will flicker from time to time but your era (due to your lack of funds) is is falling down.

What more facts do you require. You could not attract a top drawer player this summer or the last 6 summers...dont you question why or are you in denial. Ferguson achieved great things for his last 2 season with a team that at best was a third place outfit.

PS. Maybe it was bitter but just look at what you will become when you spend 3 decades in the shadows.

Edited by backtonormal
  • Like 2

We won the lge 18 months ago I never posted. We drubbed Utd 6-1 2 years ago. We have beaten Chelsea the last five times we have played them. We have outplayed Man Utd when the ref was in your squad. Opportunities are endles to rub salt into your gaping wounds. I have seen great Man U teams and great Liverpool teams to be admired..and rightly so. But the delusion, admittedly not always on here..is obnoxious. What I have posted...can you contradict any of what I have said..did not think so. Your time in the limelight is going. Like I said you will flicker from time to time but your era (due to your lack of funds) is your downfall.

What more facts do you require. You could not attract a top drawer player this summer or the last 6 summers...dont you question why or are you in denial. Ferguson achieved great things for his last 2 season with a team that at best was a third place outfit.

PS. Maybe it was bitter but just look at what you will become when you spend 3 decades in the shadows.

If i could offer some words of help at this time of crisis...you are no more delusional than the scousers in red. Think your self lucky they have stooped to copying Swanseas style

We won the lge 18 months ago I never posted. We drubbed Utd 6-1 2 years ago. We have beaten Chelsea the last five times we have played them. We have outplayed Man Utd when the ref was in your squad. Opportunities are endles to rub salt into your gaping wounds. I have seen great Man U teams and great Liverpool teams to be admired..and rightly so. But the delusion, admittedly not always on here..is obnoxious. What I have posted...can you contradict any of what I have said..did not think so. Your time in the limelight is going. Like I said you will flicker from time to time but your era (due to your lack of funds) is your downfall.

We are the champions mate and by a canter ......bad eh?

Peter "<deleted>" Lorre lives and he's a City fan !!clap2.gif

Keep up the diatribes ! Great stuff !biggrin.png

• Like 2

We are the champions mate and by a canter ......bad eh?

of that point I cannot deny. Due more to the internal politics at several of your rivals more so than your epic feats. You pay all that money for Van Persie and got the same number of points..did you gain...no you do what fergy always did he maintained. We won it on goal difference but check your records in 10 years..we will both be Champions. Can I ask what part of Surrey you are from?

Can I ask what part of Surrey you are from?

I have to stop you there. I've met MrRed and I'll vouch for the fact he's a manc.

Its banter not vindictive. I used to see them on Piccadilly getting off the Euston train dressed in the red colours. "Alrite mate...which way to the ground"

Edited by backtonormal

Dear backtonormal,

Please keep posting regularly.

Yours with love,

Stevie H.

biggrin.png Couldn't agree more!!

Well, the way i see it gentlemen is, every blue rant he posts here is one less red rant in the political forum that i have been saved from reading. Keep them coming i say... wink.png

Pretty sure we had nearly 3 decades of shit too. Certainly the 70's and the 80's especially..!

Slowly improved in 91 to where we are now, yeah, never as bad as City but, that will never change.

redrus

• Like 1

Mate he has had his life ruined by man united, i welcome him to come on here and let out the 40 years of frustration built up inside him, me i am just a easy going chap and if city win the league from here until eternity i will still die a happy man knowing i supported the best team on earth, well that my opinion anyway.

By the way bitter blue, nrat, just flicked through and seeing bcos and camel trap it does not deserve my attention.

• Like 2

My Team Prediction for tonight Match to Loserpool.

-----------------------------Lindergaard----------------------------

Fabio------------Evans-----------------Keane-----------Buttner

Januzaj---------------Kawanga----------Cleverly------------Giggs

Chico-----------------------------------Welbeck

Dont Criticize me , Just my Two baht worth.

• Like 1

Dear backtonormal,

Please keep posting regularly.

Yours with love,

Stevie H.

biggrin.png Couldn't agree more!!

+1 i can see the blue veins in his neck has he punches away on his keyboard with smoke coming out of his ears writing his rant.biggrin.png

• Like 2

My Team Prediction for tonight Match to Loserpool.

-----------------------------Lindergaard----------------------------

Fabio------------Evans-----------------Keane-----------Buttner

Januzaj---------------Kawanga----------Cleverly------------Giggs

Chico-----------------------------------Welbeck

Dont Criticize me , Just my Two baht worth.

Good effort BTK.

Wonder how many Moyes will get right?

Could be up for rodgering if he doesn't do something after last Sunday.

Might get lucky.

• Like 1

Pretty sure we had nearly 3 decades of shit too. Certainly the 70's and the 80's especially..!

Slowly improved in 91 to where we are now, yeah, never as bad as City but, that will never change.

redrus

Never as bad as city. Give your head a wobble. Those Yanks will bleed you so dry you wont be able to spit. I openly admit I just love your transfer policy. Your owners have no interest in Man Utd you are just a figure on a balance sheet. Your demise will continue until it is not financially viable to keep milking you. It called the tipping point and somewhere a tear jerk sap will buy you... say a Michael Knighton type.

Your 650,000,997 fans (I enlightened 3 the other night about 4 minutes after half time) will dwindle and another team will be Ruperts darling and Heineken will be on the phone demanding the new star be given easy passage thru the group stages. Have competition rules made to suit the old G14...5 points for getting out of the group stage....Arsenal not won a trophy for nearly a decade and top eight seed in Europe.

I suggest you live in the moment as bad as that butt rustling was on Sunday because you reds have selected memory loss and no <deleted> future

FACT FOR TODAY - Back on that glorious day when we whipped you 5-1 about 89 Utd had the most expensive team ever assembled on a football field anywhere in the world. We are buying success the irony of em

What an absolute crock of utter sheeeeeeeite, that I cannot be arsed to even entertain an intelligent response.

Give my head a wobble.

redrus

Red we're having a bit of a debate on the spurs thread about Moyes and his shorts. Do you reckon SAF gave him special training in that regard? Do you reckon Moyes will end up with a big bulbous red nose like yours?

What an absolute crock of utter sheeeeeeeite, that I cannot be arsed to even entertain an intelligent response.

Give my head a wobble.

redrus

Red we're having a bit of a debate on the spurs thread about Moyes and his shorts. Do you reckon SAF gave him special training in that regard? Do you reckon Moyes will end up with a big bulbous red nose like yours?

I don't have a big bulbous red nose, I've never even met you.? :-/

redrus

Give my head a wobble.

redrus

I don't have a big bulbous red nose, I've never even met you.? :-/

redrus

You silly buggah.... Your Avatar (picture)..... Duhhhhh ......., redrus thumbnail........

Lol just aving a larf.... No offence neant

Edited by iancnx
  • Like 1

Give my head a wobble.

redrus

crock of sh ite pile of poo but fact. Fergy had spent over 160% of the income and ending up selling all his stars shortly after...Hughes Ince etc etc for his master plan to take shape. Bringing in all those kids was forced on him after he sold all those superstars. Lucky they were there...coincidental. If not for the Hillsborough tradgedy (R.I.P.) Fergy would have been sacked the next day after getting snotted by Derby at home. The guy got the breaks and made the most of them. And I do believe the fixtures are against you as a payback for old whisky nose berating the FA for 20 years. MOYES IN campaign sign here....

^ Hi lad...you should get in touch with Casinonick (Spurs thread as he won't post anywhere else ???) you have a lot of (anger management) issues in common. Reckon you'll be good mates if you start your own thread. 55555

Dont confuse anger with pity. Cold facts can be frightening for those that are living in a delusion bubble.

Mate he has had his life ruined by man united, i welcome him to come on here and let out the 40 years of frustration built up inside him, me i am just a easy going chap and if city win the league from here until eternity i will still die a happy man knowing i supported the best team on earth, well that my opinion anyway.

By the way bitter blue, nrat, just flicked through and seeing bcos and camel trap it does not deserve my attention.

I in no way have had my life ruined by Man Utd. As you will in the next decade..you will accept inept and mediocrity but hey not to worry just curl up in bed under your Ryan Giggs duvet and and cry on your Cantona pillow case