Manchester United

redrus

he has left the club in great shape with a young squad with a few old heads to keep the balance, .

I'm gonna save that comment for when it all goes pear shaped and the new manager blames the team that SAF left for not winning anything tongue.png

You can mate, we will add Bale and bring Ronaldo back and no 21 will be in the bagbiggrin.png

Well I for one, wish the old b@stard a happy retirement. Great manager, one of the best the game has seen. Football will miss him just as much as he will miss football.

United fans will be gutted as that is the end of their dynasty. Reality check time, chaps!!

Well I for one, wish the old b@stard a happy retirement. Great manager, one of the best the game has seen. Football will miss him just as much as he will miss football.

United fans will be gutted as that is the end of their dynasty. Reality check time, chaps!!

Mankini must be relieved, although he might not even be around next season either.

My view: Moyes would be totally the wrong appointment. He has enough time to win something, yet has failed not even a mickey mouse league cup. Need someone who has a history of winning.

If they have any sense the bosses of Man U would try for the special one.............

Rumours that Jose negotiates have stalled at Chelsea, maybe United have moved now to get him. I hope it is, as I don't think Moyes is the right Mann.

Its not the right time for Mourinho. I think if he went it would be Clough/Revie revisited.

Mourinho will let the new man screw up for 2 or 3 years before offering his services,

Rumours that Jose negotiates have stalled at Chelsea, maybe United have moved now to get him. I hope it is, as I don't think Moyes is the right Mann.

Its not the right time for Mourinho. I think if he went it would be Clough/Revie revisited.

Mourinho will let the new man screw up for 2 or 3 years before offering his services,

Thats a good shout

I don't know about all that. If The Special One hasn't already inked with Chelsea, I think he'll go United, if they want him. It is Manchester United. Mourinho has already done Chelsea.

Sky have just moved Jose in to pole position for the United seat.

Just wrote this on my FB wall......

Just put it in perspective people..... Fergie has gone, its up to the club to move us on.... If we do well, we will still win trophies and everyone will still hate us...... If we do badly and start being shit, again, everyone will still hate us, we'll win nowt BUT, we will get rid of the the day trippers, the half and half scarf wearing <deleted> and, possibly even the Glazers too.... This is a Win Win situation for me.......

Oh yeah, and the glass is half full..., right.....!!

:-)

redrus

• Like 2

Just put it in perspective people..... Fergie has gone, its up to the club to move us on.... If we do well, we will still win trophies and everyone will still hate us...... If we do badly and start being shit, again, everyone will still hate us, we'll win nowt BUT, we will get rid of the the day trippers, the half and half scarf wearing <deleted> and, possibly even the Glazers too.... This is a Win Win situation for me.......

redrus

Which Sky are you watching? My Sky has Moyes nailed on and an annoucement is expected in the next 48 hours.

redrus

Which Sky are you watching? My Sky has Moyes nailed on and an annoucement is expected in the next 48 hours.

Sky Bet, and an announcement today.. Any period of prolonged uncertainty will upset share prices..!!

redrus

• Like 2

redrus

Looks like Jose from what they are saying. Moyes is defo not nailed on.

Edited by mrtoad

I hope you get Mick McCarthy. Either that or Sam Allardyce would suit your future footballing style :lol:

Shebby Singh might be available as well, I hear he's heading off to The Council House to take over from Mankini

Edited by mrtoad

I am a bit scared we might not get Moyes, as there are a top clubs looking for a new manager, and with his track record of not finishing outside the top half of the table and once almost qualified for the champions league, i am sure the likes of real madrid will be beating down his door.

I am a bit scared we might not get Moyes, as there are a top clubs looking for a new manager, and with his track record of not finishing outside the top half of the table and once almost qualified for the champions league, i am sure the likes of real madrid will be beating down his door.

^ Not to mention his efforts at finding something to put in his trophy cabinet !!

Shocking news in a way, though I suppose not wholly unexpected. A watershed event for United, and the EPL.

I'll be interested to hear the opinions of the United supporters regarding a replacement. Mourinho ? Moyes ? Who else could be on the radar ? Anybody "in house" to be considered ?

No way, it should be Paul Cox from Mansfield Town, young and a youth, so OK he has an second hand Austin Martin as well that will fit very nicely with all the other scrap of metal that the players and folks at Man U drive round in.

Chances are 1,000,000 to 1 to get the job w00t.gif . So folks places your bets with your local bookies.coffee1.gif

Win a "Stags" fan and a "Man U" fan for ever no matter what the next season brings on. wai.gif

Edited by Kan Win
  • Like 1