Manchester United

redrus

MrRed has yet to comment.

Has he retired as well?

I think MrRed is without internet access. An educated guess.

You are wrong there! biggrin.png

Was wrong about Moyes as well. Keeping the streak alive !tongue.png

• Like 1

RT@SkyNewsBreak: Manchester United confirm David Moyes as the club's new manager on a six-year contract

clap2.gifclap2.gifhit-the-fan.gifhit-the-fan.gif

Do you think Rooney will be happy at City.

Is anyone happy at Ciddy......?whistling.gif

I don't think, we'd sell him to a Premier league rival.

redrus

• Like 1

RT@SkyNewsBreak: Manchester United confirm David Moyes as the club's new manager on a six-year contract

redrus

No .They already made that mistake with Tevez.

redrus

Thats why i said City.

Fellow managers

Sir Alex Ferguson: "David is a man of great integrity with a strong work ethic. I've admired his work for a long time. He was a young man then at the start of his career and has since gone on to do a magnificent job at Everton. There is no question he has all the qualities we expect of a manager at this club.”

Howard Kendall, former Everton boss: “David Moyes is such an inspirational manager. He and Sir Alex have always had a close relationship and they are similar as men. They are both ultra-professional and the way they go about their jobs is similar. The Old Trafford hierarchy will want stability and for some things to remain the same. With Moyes and Ferguson in the background helping him from time to time, they can have that."

Harry Redknapp, QPR manager: "David Moyes could manage any club. He's proved what he could do at Everton without spending fortunes. What could he do at a club with resources? He could do a fantastic job there. They say: 'He's never won a major trophy', but you can't win a major trophy unless you manage one of the big four.”

Graham Taylor, former England manager: "Everton broke into the top four and challenged. To be able to still be doing that, bearing in mind the amount of money David has available to him to spend in comparison to the big four, is an absolutely first-class achievement by him."

Kenny Dalglish, former Liverpool manager: "Moyes has done a fantastic job at Everton. I've got a great deal of respect for David Moyes."

Steve Bruce, Hull City manager: "He's cut from the same cloth [as Sir Alex]. It wouldn't surprise me if he got the job and I'm sure he would be very successful. He's not had huge finances but he has still managed to put an Everton team together that comfortably finishes in the top 10."

Everton colleagues

Tim Howard: "David Moyes has a real good recipe for success. He doesn't just bring in every good player available. He brings in guys who can play two positions who will also buy into [the club's ethos]. And then he guides them along. He's an incredible motivator. And he gets better at it every year."

Phil Neville: “His method is to push you to your limits in training and then the match is easy. He has developed as a manager too because he has looked at things differently. He’s gone from a British-based, solid team to a more foreign-based one with more flair. The DNA of a David Moyes team is clear: hard work, spirit, togetherness

Phil Neville: “His method is to push you to your limits in training and then the match is easy. He has developed as a manager too because he has looked at things differently. He’s gone from a British-based, solid team to a more foreign-based one with more flair. The DNA of a David Moyes team is clear: hard work, spirit, togetherness

That is one of the funniest quotes of the decade .

• Like 1

redrus

With 2 years on his contract left , 2 get a decent return, imo its now or not quite never but getting that way!!!!cos if he's talking of the possibility of leaving now, 4 sure he aint gonna sign a new deal, so as the months tick away......, watch the zeros 0clap2.gif 0clap2.gif 0clap2.gif 00000000000000s rapidly disappearing of his transfer value cheesy.gif

Mourinho has won 2 in 6 years with 2 separate teams. this year should've been his 3rd.

Should have been his 3rd? On what basis?

On the basis that I know more about football than you ever! will. Don't change the subject, he still has reached an equal number of Champions League trophies in a quarter of the time it took fergie..

By the way Del Bosque's record is better than both of theirs. 2 Champions League cups in the space of 2 years with Real Madrid. Guided Spain to their first ever World Cup trophy in 2010, and guided them to European success last year. This is something fergie will only ever dream of doing.

Yes its hard to win things when you are running Real Madrid.

Wonderful pomposity there! coffee1.gif

Another Mourinho!

• Like 1

Fellow managers

Sir Alex Ferguson: "David is a man of great integrity with a strong work ethic. I've admired his work for a long time. He was a young man then at the start of his career and has since gone on to do a magnificent job at Everton. There is no question he has all the qualities we expect of a manager at this club.”

Howard Kendall, former Everton boss: “David Moyes is such an inspirational manager. He and Sir Alex have always had a close relationship and they are similar as men. They are both ultra-professional and the way they go about their jobs is similar. The Old Trafford hierarchy will want stability and for some things to remain the same. With Moyes and Ferguson in the background helping him from time to time, they can have that."

Harry Redknapp, QPR manager: "David Moyes could manage any club. He's proved what he could do at Everton without spending fortunes. What could he do at a club with resources? He could do a fantastic job there. They say: 'He's never won a major trophy', but you can't win a major trophy unless you manage one of the big four.”

Graham Taylor, former England manager: "Everton broke into the top four and challenged. To be able to still be doing that, bearing in mind the amount of money David has available to him to spend in comparison to the big four, is an absolutely first-class achievement by him."

Kenny Dalglish, former Liverpool manager: "Moyes has done a fantastic job at Everton. I've got a great deal of respect for David Moyes."

Steve Bruce, Hull City manager: "He's cut from the same cloth [as Sir Alex]. It wouldn't surprise me if he got the job and I'm sure he would be very successful. He's not had huge finances but he has still managed to put an Everton team together that comfortably finishes in the top 10."

Everton colleagues

Tim Howard: "David Moyes has a real good recipe for success. He doesn't just bring in every good player available. He brings in guys who can play two positions who will also buy into [the club's ethos]. And then he guides them along. He's an incredible motivator. And he gets better at it every year."

Carry on trying to convince yourself that you have got yourself a top drawer managercheesy.gif

Moyes is a decent manager, nothing more nothing less. He has won squat all the years he has been managing, and is now in charge of one of the biggest teams in the world.

It is a recipe for disaster.

The fact that they are a club used to success year in year out, AND have recently become a publicly traded company, means that there is almost zero chance of Moyes completing his 6 yr stint. I n fact I would be amazed if he lasts more than 18 months.

Happy Daysclap2.gifclap2.gif

That is one of the funniest quotes of the decade .

By flair, are they referring to the new Everton tracksuits?

Is there any truth to the rumor that he is retiring to start a singing career?

Ya, heard he will be teaming up with "Fergie" of the Black Eyed Peas and they will call themselves "Fergie Squared."

:)

Is there any truth to the rumor that he is retiring to start a singing career?

Ya, heard he will be teaming up with "Fergie" of the Black Eyed Peas and they will call themselves "Fergie Squared."

smile.png

'Fergie and Moyes' on Top of the Pops, a few years ago

Fellow managers

Everton colleagues

Carry on trying to convince yourself that you have got yourself a top drawer managercheesy.gif

Moyes is a decent manager, nothing more nothing less. He has won squat all the years he has been managing, and is now in charge of one of the biggest teams in the world.

The fact that they are a club used to success year in year out, AND have recently become a publicly traded company, means that there is almost zero chance of Moyes completing his 6 yr stint. I n fact I would be amazed if he lasts more than 18 months.

Why his record against Mancini is pretty impressive.laugh.png

http://sulia.com/channel/soccer/f/69a12414-d026-467a-a19a-6969a4d6bd30/

Fellow managers

Everton colleagues

He as a decent record at Everton ,how could he win anything when Sir Alex his mentor was winning it all.

Fellow managers

Everton colleagues

He as a decent record at Everton ,how could he win anything when Sir Alex his mentor was winning it all.

Decent record, loosely translated as having won sweet FA.

No FA cup (that Fergie hasnt managed to win for the past 10 years). Not even a League Cup, that most teams use to blood their youngsters, Everton played strong teams in this competition.

United must be very happy that they now have a world class managercheesy.gif .

Edited by JacknDanny