Manchester United

redrus

Think Bale will be on his way now.

I think you should wait until Monday before making a statement like that. wink.png

Smokes IF that is your "prediction" AND knowing your history of predictions, then I will put money on it biggrin.png

BT

I think you should wait until Monday before making a statement like that. ;)

Smokes IF that is your "prediction" AND knowing your history of predictions, then I will put money on it :D

BT

Before Monday or after?

Daniel would die sooner than open his wallet wider than 150k a week. Same same accross the road.

Spot the difference?

DanielLevy.png Spurs boss Daniel Levy

IvanGazidis.jpg Gunners boss Ivan Gazidis

Edited by SantiSuk

I think you should wait until Monday before making a statement like that. wink.png

Smokes IF that is your "prediction" AND knowing your history of predictions, then I will put money on it biggrin.png

BT

Before Monday or after?

Not done my predictions yet chaps. biggrin.png

I've got a t-shirt like Ivans. Wonder if he paid the same as me. biggrin.png

Wrong - you've got a T-shirt like Daniel Levy. QED, can't tell 'em aparttongue.png.

Of course you could be double-bluffing and you happen to know Gazidis and have seen his casual wardrobe. I think he wakes up and goes to sleep with a suit on though.

I put it to you Mr Bo that you are not and have never been a Private Eye reader. PE used to (may still do but I haven't read it for years) run caption-swapping comparisons with similar looking people. I recall one where they had found an odd picture of Margaret tTatcher and an old etching of Attila the Hun - they had some noticeable resemblences (cue Stevie)

Edited by SantiSuk

De Gea, Rafa, Butner, Baines, Vidjic, Evans, Ronaldo, Zaha, Febrgas, Welbeck, Van Persie... Was dreaming of that team winning the treble at 2013/14 last night. smile.png

Just one question....... Who plays right back..?

redrus

• Like 1

De Gea, Rafa, Butner, Baines, Vidjic, Evans, Ronaldo, Zaha, Febrgas, Welbeck, Van Persie... Was dreaming of that team winning the treble at 2013/14 last night. smile.png

redrus

55555.... Rafa ? Like he always do this season.

redrus

55555, I didn't even see Rafa, was busy looking at Buttner n Baines.

So, 5-3-2 then, a change is as good as the rest. I do like that line up though the chances of it coming off are slim, should your dream become reality though, there's a night on me...!

redrus

redrus

55555, I didn't even see Rafa, was busy looking at Buttner n Baines.

So, 5-3-2 then, a change is as good as the rest. I do like that line up though the chances of it coming off are slim, should your dream become reality though, there's a night on me...!

redrus

5555 .Oh yeah... Leave out Buttner for Jones, to make a decent 4-4-2 . Buttner, Giggsy, Chico Valencia on subs bench. That is awesome winning team. Hope Moyes is looking at my posts,smile.png

• Like 1

^

He's always on here pal, seriously.... You'll know him as MrRed. wink.png

redrus

And there's me thinking that MrRed was old red nose 39.gif

Hahaha, no chance sunny jim, that's me...! goof.gif

redrus

I like that team too....but i will be playing Bale and Carrick without a doubt biggrin.png

DDG

Rafael Vidic Evans Baines

Carrick

Valencia Jones Bale

Wellbeck RVP

Ferdinand

Kagawa

Zaha

Hernandez

Cleverly

Buttner

Smalling

Young

Evra

Ronaldo tongue.png ohh and My right hand man Giggsy!

Have i missed anybody out? hard keeping track of such a wonderful squad of players.

Fabregas mmm! would be nice,much prefer Messi though.

• Like 1

very defensive on here. Not the normal (we've got Ferguson) swagger. Take it easy guys, the rest of us all know.

Can we please play you asap next season.

Certainly you can.... Like to take a gents wager on the winner..? Say couple o beers.? Draw is an obvious round each.

redrus

It will be 1,500th Sir Fergie match in charge on Sunday, That is mangnificent achievement. Took him four season to win his first trophy as a management at Manchester United. I hope United fans will give Moyes a chance to settle like they did to Sir Alex. Not like what Chesea and City did to their managers.

Edited by Billy The Kid

It will be 1,500th Sir Fergie match in charge on Sunday, That is mangnificent achievement. Took him four season to win his first trophy as a management at Manchester United. I hope United fans will give Moyes a chance to settle like they did to Sir Alex. Not like what Chesea and City did to their managers.

I hope Moyes follows in SAFs footsteps biggrin.png

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

I like that team too....but i will be playing Bale and Carrick without a doubt biggrin.png

DDG

Rafael Vidic Evans Baines

Carrick

Valencia Jones Bale

Wellbeck RVP

Ferdinand

Kagawa

Zaha

Hernandez

Cleverly

Buttner

Smalling

Young

Evra

Ronaldo tongue.png ohh and My right hand man Giggsy!

When Moyes gets hold of em he'll be playing

Giggs

Carrick Welbeck RVP Rafael Jones

Bale

Vidic Evans Baines

DDG

very defensive on here. Not the normal (we've got Ferguson) swagger. Take it easy guys, the rest of us all know.

Can we please play you asap next season.

Certainly you can.... Like to take a gents wager on the winner..? Say couple o beers.? Draw is an obvious round each.

redrus

Let me think about it. i might give you the draw at WHL. Honours even on the draw at OT. You hold hold no fear now Ferguson's gonethumbsup.gif

Out of interest, do you think the club would be satisfied with Moyes if there was nothing more than top four next season?

Edited by carmine