Manchester United

redrus

Anything is poss if the money is there & even though MU produce all their players through the youth policy It has been made clear that the sky is the limit in the transfer kitty .Sort of reminds me of the 120mil war chest that Cayman united had afew years ago. They must have loads of dosh because you dont pay tax in the Cayman Isles

You're sounding like an old fart now pal....rolleyes.gif

He is an educated version of rijiit.

Nah...he just hasn't discovered predictive text as yet. tongue.png

Had to reread your post Smokes.... I thought you mentioned "PREDICTIONS" cheesy.gifclap2.gif

Weather Brill in Scotland at present. biggrin.png

BT smile.png

Anything is poss if the money is there & even though MU produce all their players through the youth policy It has been made clear that the sky is the limit in the transfer kitty .Sort of reminds me of the 120mil war chest that Cayman united had afew years ago. They must have loads of dosh because you dont pay tax in the Cayman Isles

You're sounding like an old fart now pal....rolleyes.gif

He is an educated version of rijiit.

That s a bit rich from some one continually quoting the mirror, the mail.the express.

I have sympathy for the boy Rooney.

The only spin he puts on football is when he kicks it.

Let the others do the talking maybe.

He'll be fine at Chelsea if he ever gets there.

Mourhino says he rates him.

He needs to move on. He's told everybody he's not happy at united and they continue to play games with him.

He needs to move on. He's told everybody he's not happy at united and they continue to play games with him.

That's my whole point "who is EVERYBODY ? " you must have a wonderful insight as to what goes on within the walls of OT.

The fact is as onlookers we only have news from the pearls of wisdom offered by the media and its all speculation. Mourinho rates him !!!! just Jose stirring the pot with silly mind games.

On a positive note just discovered the Man United channel 119 is now up and running on TRUE .Currently replaying the tour games and previewing different shows coming up.

That's my whole point "who is EVERYBODY ? " you must have a wonderful insight as to what goes on within the walls of OT.

The fact is as onlookers we only have news from the pearls of wisdom offered by the media and its all speculation. Mourinho rates him !!!! just Jose stirring the pot with silly mind games.

On a positive note just discovered the Man United channel 119 is now up and running on TRUE .Currently replaying the tour games and previewing different shows coming up.

OK. up to you. Rooney never put a transfer request in before Moyes arrived and Mourhino doesn't want him at Chelsea.

As for media hype suggesting Mourhino offered money plus mata. agreed. a pearl of wisdom.

Keep us posted on what is actually happening behind the walls of OT.

What's the latest on Fabregas?

OK old farts I predict that Cayman Isles will keep on spilling the sh*te about all the dosh they have to buy the prem AGAIN while they have not sold their season tickets . They are guarranteed a full house when they play that club that has been ruining football since 2008 .

Now can any of you answer the following

1- Why a club that has never been based in Manchester uses Manchester as its first name

2- Why are they allowed to even compete in the prem or Europe when they are a Cayman Isles club

3- Is it true that Cayman have never paid any business rates or any monies to Manchester

4- is it true that MCFC bailed Cayman out when they was going bankrupt

5- is it also true that the government rebuilt Old swampy for free after it was bombed by Rosslers grandad

6- is it also true that the FA rebuilt Old Scaffold for free for the 66 world cup

7- so is it <deleted> when rags mouth off about how they done it all themselves

8- Why are rags calling Wooney Shrek & saying he is no good just because he wants to leave the swamp

More to come once you farts have answered the above (even though the factual answers are in the questions themselves

• Like 1

OK old farts I predict that Cayman Isles will keep on spilling the sh*te about all the dosh they have to buy the prem AGAIN while they have not sold their season tickets . They are guarranteed a full house when they play that club that has been ruining football since 2008 .

1- Why a club that has never been based in Manchester uses Manchester as its first name

2- Why are they allowed to even compete in the prem or Europe when they are a Cayman Isles club

3- Is it true that Cayman have never paid any business rates or any monies to Manchester

5- is it also true that the government rebuilt Old swampy for free after it was bombed by Rosslers grandad

6- is it also true that the FA rebuilt Old Scaffold for free for the 66 world cup

8- Why are rags calling Wooney Shrek & saying he is no good just because he wants to leave the swamp

More to come once you farts have answered the above (even though the factual answers are in the questions themselves

Just one question silva.....what age are you?

Another whack job conspiracy theorist.thumbsup.gif

How old are you 12? never read so much bile and hatred, old scaffold old swampy wooney cayman isle club, we are a bit more mature on here and actually call the other clubs and there grounds and players by the correct names.

You would be better off back on bluemoon where this childish ilke rants are encouraged.

Amazing what short memories the old farts have on here . Was it me calling wooney SHREK ? Do you know your history like you rags keep ranting about ?alzheimer's maybe. Are you just in denial that the facts are the facts . However you know that dont you that is why you havent answered 1 of them questions

post 11659, 11675 are just 2 examples of your old fart club rants

I like him........ as a bitter blue then he needs somewhere to get rid of his bitterness please carry on posting. cheesy.gif I am sure Jack an Jangles will support your theory.

Another whack job conspiracy theorist.thumbsup.gif

I am old enough to know the TRUE HISTORY of that never been a Manchester Club that is Cayman utd

no need for conspiracy just the facts will do

I like him........ as a bitter blue then he needs somewhere to get rid of his bitterness please carry on posting. cheesy.gif I am sure Jack an Jangles will support your theory.

NOT THEORY JUST FACTS

NOT THEORY JUST FACTS

No need for any shouting....we all have induction loops fitted. tongue.png

• Like 1

NOT THEORY JUST FACTS

I called Silva and told him about you and he wants your arse hoisted on a flag.tongue.png

• Like 1

How old are you 12? never read so much bile and hatred, old scaffold old swampy wooney cayman isle club, we are a bit more mature on here and actually call the other clubs and there grounds and players by the correct names.

You would be better off back on bluemoon where this childish ilke rants are encouraged.

Amazing what short memories the old farts have on here . Was it me calling wooney SHREK ? Do you know your history like you rags keep ranting about ?alzheimer's maybe. Are you just in denial that the facts are the facts . However you know that dont you that is why you havent answered 1 of them questions

What are you doing in South Africa?

Have you not just spent another 100 Million?

Is Newton Heath not in Manchester then?

Because we have been doing so for years and winning both

No not true.

NO ...not true again.... and who gives a <deleted>! nice place for a holiday though if you are so infatuated with the place ...can you afford it though

No it was not rebuilt by the government or by the governments money,my great uncle was brought over from Ireland with his croonies.How is the council house these days i do hope you are taking care and keeping up the payments.

Make up your mind the government or the FA see above clap2.gif

Done what winning trophies for years and years!! bitter laugh.png

Rooney does look a bit like Shrek doesn't he? and yes he has not lived up to his potential of a few years ago fat and bald

CAN'T WAIT

• Like 1

Manchester United's executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward is considering whether to re-introduce the words 'football club' to the Red Devils' badge.

The words were controversially removed in 1998 after an image change, irritating many supporters.

Now Woodward, who returned early for United's pre-season tour on "urgent transfer business" has been consulting with the Glazer family about reversing that move.

Speaking to Sunday newspapers, Woodward said: "I didn't like that change of badge.

"(Joint-chairman) Joel (Glazer) didn't like that change. We will look at that and have a think about that.

"We are a football club, not a business.

"I described it to our staff that we are a 135-year-old club and that's what you have to remember. We are a football club, a club with a capital C.

"Strapped to that is a commercial business that's going to fund a lot of the player purchases going forward here and we have to be supportive of both.

"We've got to make sure they co-exist together but don't impact each other and that's where we are trying to balance it."

After replacing David Gill in the chief executive role at the beginning of the month, Woodward is on a steep learning curve.

He is leading the attempt to sign Cesc Fabregas from Barcelona, whilst he might also be bracing himself for a transfer request from Wayne Rooney, who is said to be unmoved over his desire to complete the transfer of the summer by joining Chelsea.

Initially appointed by the Glazer family to expand their commercial operation, Woodward works closely with the much-derided American family, whom he insists have no intention of selling the club despite reports of interest from Qatar.

"They are long-term owners," said Woodward.

"They first bought the club eight years ago and there won't be any change for many, many years."

What are you doing in South Africa?

Have you not just spent another 100 Million?

Is Newton Heath not in Manchester then?

Because we have been doing so for years and winning both

No not true.

NO ...not true again.... and who gives a fuc_k! nice place for a holiday though if you are so infatuated with the place ...can you afford it though

No it was not rebuilt by the government or by the governments money,my great uncle was brought over from Ireland with his croonies.How is the council house these days i do hope you are taking care and keeping up the payments.

Make up your mind the government or the FA see above clap2.gif

Done what winning trophies for years and years!! bitter laugh.png

Rooney does look a bit like Shrek doesn't he? and yes he has not lived up to his potential of a few years ago fat and bald

CAN'T WAIT

so there it is answers that are all wrong or try to put a spin on it

1=ans= Is Newton Heath not in Manchester then?

Newton Heath when Cayman started wasn't part of Manchester it was within Oldham boundaries

2= rag rant

3= not true . really is that what you want or is it just a lie GIVE SOME PROOF

4= NO ...not true again.... and who gives a fuc_k! nice place for a holiday though if you are so infatuated with the place ...can you afford it though = sob sob who gives a fk = its true

5=No it was not rebuilt by the government or by the governments money,my great uncle was brought over from Ireland with his croonies.How is the council house these days i do hope you are taking care and keeping up the payments. Blanten't lie & notice how he objects to City bennifiting from from the Building of the Etihad stadium yet is in total denial of the government freebee handouts to the rags.

6= Make up your mind the government or the FA see above = Seem history is only what you want it to be twice handouts strange that you dont know about it getting bombed but then history diddn't start untill the 90s did it

7= Done what winning trophies for years and years!! bitter laugh.png so in agreement its <deleted>

8=Rooney does look a bit like Shrek doesn't he? and yes he has not lived up to his potential of a few years ago fat and bald. hahahahaha wehat a gem =bitter & twisted to the max

now you have had your arse spanked haven't you hahahaha

Newton Heath when Cayman started wasn't part of Manchester it was within Oldham boundaries

2= rag rant

4= NO ...not true again.... and who gives a fuc_k! nice place for a holiday though if you are so infatuated with the place ...can you afford it though = sob sob who gives a fk = its true

5=No it was not rebuilt by the government or by the governments money,my great uncle was brought over from Ireland with his croonies.How is the council house these days i do hope you are taking care and keeping up the payments. Blanten't lie & notice how he objects to City bennifiting from from the Building of the Etihad stadium yet is in total denial of the government freebee handouts to the rags.

6= Make up your mind the government or the FA see above = Seem history is only what you want it to be twice handouts strange that you dont know about it getting bombed but then history diddn't start untill the 90s did it

7= Done what winning trophies for years and years!! bitter laugh.png so in agreement its <deleted>

8=Rooney does look a bit like Shrek doesn't he? and yes he has not lived up to his potential of a few years ago fat and bald. hahahahaha wehat a gem =bitter & twisted to the max

Bless time for your bottle and bed time story is it whistling.gif ....maybe you could read about your owners history and the country he comes from... that should get you up to scratch on foreign investments.

Keep your rants up though they are an embarrassment on yourself and your club.wink.png

• Like 1

2= rag rant

Bless time for your bottle and bed time story is it whistling.gif ....maybe you could read about your owners history and the country he comes from... that should get you up to scratch on foreign investments.

Keep your rants up though they are an embarrassment on yourself and your club.wink.png

There it is the personal insults that come from farts that have no answers & dont like their own history

Cayman Cayman rah rah rah

rags totally destroyed again

2= rag rant

There it is the personal insults that come from farts that have no answers & dont like their own history

Cayman Cayman rah rah rah

rags totally destroyed again

That's not an insult mate it is the truth...... grow up!