Manchester United

redrus

How is Phuket these days Silva?

Never been there never want to go there .from what I hear & see it is a fkin dump sort of like seven sisters hahaha

You know Seven Sisters well then. You must be one of the new breed of City fan. laugh.png

My taxi can find its way there even without me driving it.

SP

(Chav)

Several posts have been removed and replies to them. This is taking me forever to clean up. And so anymore will result in warnings.

You'll be busy on that old Expenses law too....trying to find out if Utd were given a disproportionate amount. tongue.png

• Like 1

Several posts have been removed and replies to them. This is taking me forever to clean up. And so anymore will result in warnings.

Totally agree the quicker you get this shit off our thread the better smile.png

You can keep the old fart City fan though if you like.

• Like 1

He ain't interested in reading Smokes. He's interested in spouting off. A City troll. Embarrassing. Usually they're chavs.biggrin.png

I'll take the rap for this Jelly.

I wouldn't want other Chelsea fans tarred with the same brush.

Seems to me we've seen a fair bit of 'follow the herd' mentality on this thread today.

Talking of which, and back to the business of football:

I have yet to hear from a United fan that Moyes was not his first choice.

City fans don't get banned here Smokes you should know that,i hope not too good close season entertainment ar silva.

Then your memory is shorter than I gave you credit for.

May I request some credit BJ?

City fans don't get banned here Smokes you should know that,i hope not too good close season entertainment ar silva.

Then your memory is shorter than I gave you credit for.

May I request some credit BJ?

Nope. As a refusal often offends!

• Like 1

Talking of which, and back to the business of football:

I have yet to hear from a United fan that Moyes was not his first choice.

I didn't really have a "choice" so to speak, an opinion yes, Pep was the only man I wanted.

A decision has been made, and I trust that it was the right one. If its not, I'll deal with it, with a smile... ;)

redrus

• Like 1

Seems the new TRUE Manchester United Channel 119 ,for those who still have TRUE and follow United, will show every game live,with their own commentary team plus endless repeats of old matches ,Reserves,panel shows etc to fill up the 24 hours daily.

Supporters of other clubs can just look on in wonder and mumble "why can't we be like them ? " giggle.gif

Seems the new TRUE Manchester United Channel 119 ,for those who still have TRUE and follow United, will show every game live,with their own commentary team plus endless repeats of old matches ,Reserves,panel shows etc to fill up the 24 hours daily.

Supporters of other clubs can just look on in wonder and mumble "why can't we be like them ? " giggle.gif

I wouldn't soil the pixels of my TV tuning into that (insert expletive). Hope it has parental controls.

*****Manchester United thread*****

I know that you 'others' are only posting frantically in here as you lot have no chance of catching the post count on the Liverpool thread but, at least keep it relevant.... ;)

redrus

I think you should fine redrus 100 posts for his double entendre mrboj. :D

I think you should tell Smokie born in 36, to post jokes in the appropriate forum... :P

redrus