Manchester United

redrus

I am a good pal of his agent...and while the deal is not yet finalised I can assure you that Fa Kin Noe Wan is desperate to join Man Utd. biggrin.png

He can be our Marque signing to sell shirts in asia.

I am a good pal of his agent...and while the deal is not yet finalised I can assure you that Fa Kin Noe Wan is desperate to join Man Utd. biggrin.png

He can be our Marque signing to sell shirts in asia.

OK fine. But don't get the shirts printed in fa kin China cos they'll get the spelling wrong.

• Like 1

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn..........

Have you lot got lives..? :P

redrus

My life's purpose is to annoy you until the day you die...............then poke you with a stick! :-)

Hahaha......, my kind of answer... ;-)

redrus

• Like 2

Have you lot got lives..? :P

redrus

Check the Chelsea thread.

You'll have to give me a bloody good reason first....?

redrus

Yep. Exactly your kind of answer.

Smiley bloke doing a wai.

Exclusive:

Manchester United have today put in there eighth and final offer for Cesc Fabregas,the offer of 120 Million Euros is trying to put pressure on Barcelona to have Wayne Rooney as part of the deal.Rooney was last seen in a corner crying "why me"

Rooney meanwhile has just turned down a huge sponsorship offer from MacDonald's as it would encourage his wife to take the kids there to see him every week,the new McRooney Twister is designed for adults with ADD.and baldness.

Rvp has stated he didn't know how easy it would of been to take the main striking role off him but stresses he didn't cause the anxiety and hair loss attributed to his receding career

Meanwhile David Moyes has reiterated that Luka Modric is just to ugly to spend any money on after his trip to Bangkok and said there is better value in Thailand's meat markets.

Meanwhile Leighton Baines told a bunch of scally's in his car that he didn't know if he was going to join Manchester United or not,he was being filmed with his own mobile phone and had a gun to his head out of shot....luckily he got through the ordeal unscathed....but and it is hearsay Moyes has ordered both him an felliani to have skinheads if they are to become Manchester united players as there styles are not in trend for the money involved and could be detrimental to Wayne Rooney's ego if he stays.

And finally....

Gareth Bale is just to boring to be worth 80 million but his primitive looks are to be used in the all new "half ape half man" due to be released when they release him.

Anyone from Spain please! smile.png

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2380127/Everton-fans-ask-Leighton-Baines-leaving-gives-lift-friendly-match.html

Edited by MrRed
  • Like 1

Have you lot got lives..? tongue.png

redrus

Check the Chelsea thread.

You'll have to give me a bloody good reason first....?

redrus

Yep. Exactly your kind of answer.

Smiley bloke doing a wai.

You seriously need to take the stick out of your arse fella. jerk.gif

redrus

NB; with no metta and, no global positioning.

Cesc Fabregas has agreed to join Manchester United following a secret meeting between Old Trafford executive Ed Woodward and the midfielder's agent. (Sunday Express)

Sources close to Fabregas say he will stay at the club as Manchester United line up a £36million make or break offer. (Mail on Sunday)

Smokie..... ;)

redrus

Cesc Fabregas has agreed to join Manchester United following a secret meeting between Old Trafford executive Ed Woodward and the midfielder's agent. (Sunday Express)

Sources close to Fabregas say he will stay at the club as Manchester United line up a £36million make or break offer. (Mail on Sunday)

Smokie..... wink.png

redrus

OK so I am supposed to believe the Express and the Mail?

Show me something on BBC or perhaps Sky Sports.

Better still a comment from the boss of either club? Directors? The Man Yoo groundsman? Doorman at the Marble Arch? Couple of grunts from Eccles?

No its the Express.

Rus mate you are havin a laff innit? rolleyes.gif

Smokie..... wink.png

redrus

Contrary to some belief mate yes, I am and, usually am, having a laugh.... Isn't it.. ;)ph34r.png

biggrin.png

redrus

• Like 1

Manchester United rule out transfer sale to rivals

footballfancast

Manchester United boss David Moyes is prepared to let Wayne Rooney leave Old Trafford but only to a team in Europe and not the Premier League, according to theSunday Mirror.

United are cautious that the England striker will significantly improve their title rivals’ squads and so are not prepared to jeopardise their own season for a quick sale of a wantaway striker.

Arsenal and Chelsea have already seen offers rejected for the 27 year old but the Blues are readying a final £30million bid which will put United in a tough position.

Rooney is adamant that he wants to leave and has not kicked a ball in anger so far during pre season leaving him a good month or so away from full fitness.

Moyes is already up against it in his new job with the Rooney saga coupling with some poor performances and results against lesser teams during their tour of Asia and Australia.

United would welcome bids from the likes of PSG, Real Madrid and Barcelona but are refusing to sell the former Everton striker to a Premier League rival.

redrus

footballfancast

Manchester United boss David Moyes is prepared to let Wayne Rooney leave Old Trafford but only to a team in Europe and not the Premier League, according to theSunday Mirror.

United are cautious that the England striker will significantly improve their title rivals’ squads and so are not prepared to jeopardise their own season for a quick sale of a wantaway striker.

Arsenal and Chelsea have already seen offers rejected for the 27 year old but the Blues are readying a final £30million bid which will put United in a tough position.

Rooney is adamant that he wants to leave and has not kicked a ball in anger so far during pre season leaving him a good month or so away from full fitness.

Moyes is already up against it in his new job with the Rooney saga coupling with some poor performances and results against lesser teams during their tour of Asia and Australia.

United would welcome bids from the likes of PSG, Real Madrid and Barcelona but are refusing to sell the former Everton striker to a Premier League rival.

redrus

Rooney was quoted in the Star as saying he has no wish to go abroad seeing as he managed to smuggle in 10000 fags on the flight from Bangkok. biggrin.png

• Like 2

footballfancast

redrus

Rooney was quoted in the Star as saying he has no wish to go abroad seeing as he managed to smuggle in 10000 fags on the flight from Bangkok. biggrin.png

And only here a matter of hours. Quick worker, Rooney !tongue.png

I was starting to feel a bit sorry for Moyes. Good to see that United aren't interested in cutting off their nose to spite their face. Keeping Rooney would be a cancer for them. I guess they were afraid his value would plummet further if they made it known they were desperate to sell him. Waddaya think Rooney will pull in now ? And where to ? Rooney at RM if Bale and Suarez don't work out ? Hard to imagine. PSG has said they don't want him. Barca ? Can't imagine that either. MLS ?tongue.png The Yanks could pool their money like they did for Becks. Seattle wouldn't be much of a change.

Barca star must travel transfer request route to seal Man United move Cesc Fabregas' Nou Camp exit has been complicated by Tito Vilanova's departure- ladbrokes.com

Given the go-ahead to break Manchester United’s transfer record, David Moyes’ frustration at the Cesc Fabregas saga is growing by the day.

The former Everton chief is determined to make the Spanish international, 26, the first marquee signing of his Old Trafford tenure, and is willing to spend £36m to ensure it happens.

But with Tito Vilanova quitting his Barcelona post for health reasons, yet another stumbling block has emerged within one of the most drawn-out transfer stories of the summer.

Not guaranteed a starting berth at the Nou Camp, Fabregas himself is keen to add spark to a United midfield widely considered the weakest aspect of their current squad, and his arrival would considerably bolster the Red Devils’ hopes of justifying their 9/4 price for title glory.

However, Gerardo Martino is reluctant to make one of his first acts as Barca chief the sanctioning of the sale of a fan favourite, in the hope of remaining onside with the fanatical Catalan supporters.

And thus, Fabregas, who is believed to have already discussed and agreed upon personal terms with United, remains in Nou Camp limbo.

Handing in a transfer request would appear to be the dynamic midfielder’s most viable option, and Fabregas may be forced to risk upsetting supporters of former club Arsenal by declaring a preference to move to United in that instance also.

Indeed, the Gunners have first option on their former captain, but Fabregas’ head has been firmly turned by interest from Old Trafford, where he believes he can compete for silverware more seriously.

Arsenal’s 11/1 quote for the Premier League title supports this notion, and the lure of reuniting with a Robin Van Persie at the peak of his powers is now looking too difficult for Fabregas to resist.

Until he formally outlines his desire to leave Barcelona however, United must continue to play the waiting game.

redrus

edit, ps; vital football claim no attempt has been or will be made to sign Nani... :(

Edited by redrus

IF and its a big if Fabregas comes to OT the primary reasons will not be only money it will be the opportunity to join up with VP and be assured of a starting place in the big games. At Barca he does not have any guarantees and neither should he as they have mid fielders of a superior class to any other team in the world

IF and its a big if Fabregas comes to OT the primary reasons will not be only money it will be the opportunity to join up with VP and be assured of a starting place in the big games. At Barca he does not have any guarantees and neither should he as they have mid fielders of a superior class to any other team in the world

They have a couple a few years older than Fab though eh...?

redrus

Smokie..... wink.png

redrus

Show me something on BBC or perhaps Sky Sports.

Better still a comment from the boss of either club? Directors? The Man Yoo groundsman? Doorman at the Marble Arch? Couple of grunts from Eccles?

No its the Express.

How abaout The Guardian or Telegraph?

Motherwell News?