Manchester United

redrus

Thought that evra had the best game i'de seen him have for, would it b harsh to say years? but certainly a while, wonder if he's been carrying knocks, or maybe he's getting into yoga his 'body shape/tone ' looked excellent .looked like he'd lost a couple of years, i was gonna say pounds but there's defo a bit more to it than that. Oh and thought that cleverly was quietly effective, which bodes well for England in the nor so distant future. and Ferdinand dropped?

I will just highlight that so Alfie and his bitches Carmine and Smokie don't miss it wink.png

If your getting excited by the description of "quietly effective" red, then your midfield is in need of replenishing more than i realised whistling.gif

Footnote : How are your signings going by the way ?

Whitby Red was getting all excited about winniing "silverware".

Bless him. biggrin.png

Thought that evra had the best game i'de seen him have for, would it b harsh to say years? but certainly a while, wonder if he's been carrying knocks, or maybe he's getting into yoga his 'body shape/tone ' looked excellent .looked like he'd lost a couple of years, i was gonna say pounds but there's defo a bit more to it than that. Oh and thought that cleverly was quietly effective, which bodes well for England in the nor so distant future. and Ferdinand dropped?

I will just highlight that so Alfie and his bitches Carmine and Smokie don't miss it wink.png

If your getting excited by the description of "quietly effective" red, then your midfield is in need of replenishing more than i realised whistling.gif

Footnote : How are your signings going by the way ?

Whitby Red was getting all excited about winniing "silverware".

Bless him. biggrin.png

When was the last time you got excited then mate?

He must of been just coming down from our last high in May then biggrin.png

Your slipping lately mate ..."must try harder"

This is what happens........when you become Manchester United manager.

Britain%20Soccer%20Community%20Shield.JP

175987176.jpg

Imagine Guardiola holding that shield eh?

Even gladiator Mourhino would be a bit nervous.

BtW. that shield is probably the best defence Moyes will have all season.

Just watched a real heart warming programme on bbc3 when Utd went to the Dell and lost 3-1. Excuse? At half time (3 - nil down) they decided the grey kit was no good, could not see each other, and they came out in blue instead. LMAO. But bless them, they did score one goal in the second half. Cheered my day up that !!

"Mr. David Moyes is probably a fine example to everybody in government of stability and making the right decisions for the long term."

Andy Burnham, Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport.

Honours as Manager:

Preston North End.

Football League Second Division: 19992000

Manchester United.

FA Community Shield: 2013

• Like 1

"Mr. David Moyes is probably a fine example to everybody in government of stability and making the right decisions for the long term."

Honours as Manager:

Preston North End.

Manchester United.

And as far as I can remember absolutely no experience in Europe..... Did Everton ever make the Europa or any other competition?

Honours as Manager:

Preston North End.

Manchester United.

And as far as I can remember absolutely no experience in Europe..... Did Everton ever make the Europa or any other competition?

Apologies, I am wrong..... Moyes has an..... ummmmm unenviable record in Europe.....lol. Not to worry.....I'm sure he'll catch on....

//The Everton board finally ran out of patience with Smith and he was sacked in March 2002 after an FA Cup exit at Middlesbrough, with Everton in real danger of relegation. David Moyes, was his replacement and guided Everton to a safe finish in fifteenth place.

In 2002–03 Everton finished seventh, their highest finish since 1996. A fourth place finish in 2004–05, ensured Everton qualified for the Champions League qualifying round. The team failed to make it through to the Champions League group stage and were then eliminated from the UEFA Cup. Everton qualified for the 2007–08 and 2008–09 UEFA Cup competitions and they were runners-up in the 2009 FA Cup Final.//

• Like 1

"Manchester United manager David Moyes has criticised his side's opening to the Premier League season, describing it as the "hardest start for 20 years".

Champions have No Fear. Ask Mourhino or Guardiola.

Funny having the two major challengers in the first 3 games, normally they are skyjacked for a later date, for me does not matter when you play or who you play, you have to play them all in the season, maybe whoever picked the fixture got up to some mischief so Moyes gets off to a shockerbiggrin.png

"Manchester United manager David Moyes has criticised his side's opening to the Premier League season, describing it as the "hardest start for 20 years".

Funny having the two major challengers in the first 3 games, normally they are skyjacked for a later date, for me does not matter when you play or who you play, you have to play them all in the season, maybe whoever picked the fixture got up to some mischief so Moyes gets off to a shockerbiggrin.png

Swansea could be a shocker too. Wouldn't fancy Laudrup at home on day 1.

Funny having the two major challengers in the first 3 games, normally they are skyjacked for a later date, for me does not matter when you play or who you play, you have to play them all in the season, maybe whoever picked the fixture got up to some mischief so Moyes gets off to a shockerPosted Image
Swansea could be a shocker too. Wouldn't fancy Laudrup at home on day 1.

It's official. I have it down as a 3-1 home win. Can't wait to see Moyes face.