Manchester United

redrus

Looking forwards to a hard physical game tonight ...... Maximum effort from both teams to secure a nil - nil draw. The odd red card wouldn't go amiss. Will Roons play I wonder? What's your starting 11 chaps?

Why not. He should have realised by now that nobody actually wants to buy him least of all pay his ludicrous wages.

• Like 1

Where's red lately facepalm.gif probaly still scouring the planet for a midfielder laugh.png

Well, being as United currently sit 7th in the league he's probably trying to work out where its all gone wrong.

In fairness, if they were sitting on top after playing one game, it wouldn't say much for the teams below them biggrin.png

United will know more after tonight's game. looking forward to it.

Its got 1-1 written all over it!

Looking forwards to a hard physical game tonight ...... Maximum effort from both teams to secure a nil - nil draw. The odd red card wouldn't go amiss. Will Roons play I wonder? What's your starting 11 chaps?

Why not. He should have realised by now that nobody actually wants to buy him least of all pay his ludicrous wages.

Arn't United paying Rooney over 100k p/w more than Bob Van Persie!!!

Interesting mind games over Rooney, from Jose.....don't ya just love him? biggrin.png

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/25/jose-mourinho-david-moyes-wayne-rooney

Interesting mind games over Rooney, from Jose.....don't ya just love him? biggrin.png

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/25/jose-mourinho-david-moyes-wayne-rooney

I reckon Stevie was right, he's just messing with Moyes. He's also thrown one in on us taking the piss about Willian's transfer when all he need to do what keep a respectful silence. Not his style, respectful, but granted quite amusing at times and yes he's good for the pre match build up.

Mindyou, for someone who claims to be so special, that wasn't the opinion of his players at Madrid. By all accounts he'd lost the dressing room so badly they would rather have lynched him than play for him

• Like 2

Where's red lately facepalm.gif probaly still scouring the planet for a midfielder laugh.png

Well, being as United currently sit 7th in the league he's probably trying to work out where its all gone wrong.

In fairness, if they were sitting on top after playing one game, it wouldn't say much for the teams below them biggrin.png

United will know more after tonight's game. looking forward to it.

Its got 1-1 written all over it!

It was a feisty affair last time

post-63176-0-67193500-1377488429_thumb.j

Wow it's absolutely buzzing in here.... What no 'special' banter?

My mate is a Cheatski fan.... He just sent me this....

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1377497774.333957.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Now, now mjj...remember how you were adamant about not having Benitez and look how good he turned out to be for Chelsea........Rooney might just be the missing link (for your football team I mean). laugh.png

Yeah, I remember, but come on! There is only so much I can take.

I shouldn't worry, i doubt Rooney would get in your starting line up, for what its worth.

Only weakness i can see is in the defensive midfield role and i don't rate Obi Mikel at all.

Not sure we are paying him that much more as i am sure RVP is on a good wedge.

By the way lads this is our new red, a bundle of joy.

Awesome,...... I know where you are at Nev,

my boy 6 months old now. Didn't think I could hack second time round but he is my life these days. His lullaby incidentally is

Oh when the spurs, go marching in...... My missus has to hum it or he won't go to sleep!

• Like 2

Congrat's nev not so sure about the red bit thoughwhistling.gif

bac to footie Ive got to say i cant remember EVER being that bored watching a utd game ,,,,,, since ?????? maybe sexton and Wilkins and early Birtles

or am I exaggerating?

Congrat's nev not so sure about the red bit thoughwhistling.gif

bac to footie Ive got to say i cant remember EVER being that bored watching a utd game ,,,,,, since ?????? maybe sexton and Wilkins and early Birtles

or am I exaggerating?

No you're not. It would have justified our game against Swansea being described as pulsating.

Strange team selection by Mourinho. Good result for City. United looking more and more like Everton in disguise.biggrin.png

As I said, perfect score 0 - 0. Loving it!

Congratulations Nev! hope both are doing fine and you now have a good excuse to get up when the baby's not sleeping well to watch those Champions League games smile.png been busy hope to see you soon for head wetting cider fest wink.png

• Like 1

Well the deadline looms and we are in for a mad 24 hours,i hope we don't sign Baines as we have plenty of left backs at the club and for the price/age i think he is overpriced,Felliani maybe worth a punt on but for me i would just bid 20 Million for Ross Barclay and be done with it,this lad i have followed closely and been impressed with him even more so recently.

Can't see Mata hanging around at Chelsea.

Well the deadline looms and we are in for a mad 24 hours,i hope we don't sign Baines as we have plenty of left backs at the club and for the price/age i think he is overpriced,Felliani maybe worth a punt on but for me i would just bid 20 Million for Ross Barclay and be done with it,this lad i have followed closely and been impressed with him even more so recently.

But apparently you will win the league regardless of whether you buy players or not so why waste money?

But apparently you will win the league regardless of whether you buy players or not so why waste money?

Very true.

That is why i would rather get the younger Barclay wink.png or wait til January or even later when everyone else has blown there club savings like Spurs have done........i should add before getting it back off your once main man Bale whistling.gif

followed him so closely you can't even spell his name right? ;)

followed him so closely you can't even spell his name right? wink.png

Petty post that Stevie .......here is one for you..................how long is it since you won the League?

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Petty post that Stevie .......here is one for you..................how long is it since you won the League?

How is that related to spelling facepalm.gif