Manchester United

redrus

Gentlemen

Please refrain from "smutty" comments in this thread please- Manchester United are an institution worthy of admiration throughout the world.

Thank you wai2.gif

Until they appointed David Moyes! (Only joking).

Seriously though, RVP and Rooney could score heavily against Sunderland assuming both fit.

Quite Jelly. And you are probably younger than me!

I was being kind btw, half expecting a united supporter to come back with:

'a one-eyed paraplegic would be better than Joe Hart at the moment.'

(Respect to people with disability).

• Like 1

Gentlemen

Please refrain from "smutty" comments in this thread please- Manchester United are an institution worthy of admiration throughout the world.

Thank you wai2.gif

Are messrs Ferdinand, Rooney, Giggs aware of this ?

My comments were made to those who contribute to this forum as I assume they can read-as for the above persons mentioned I cannot comment on their literacy or not cheesy.gif

Gentlemen

Thank you wai2.gif

Are messrs Ferdinand, Rooney, Giggs aware of this ?

My comments were made to those who contribute to this forum as I assume they can read-as for the above persons mentioned I cannot comment on their literacy or not cheesy.gif

Not to worry, footballers aren't paid to be literate.

Bit of a question mark about Giggsy on the management team though.

The less said about the lesser spotted Neville the better.

I am looking into my crystal ball and I see Moyes dipping big into the transfer market in January.

The problem is, even with the funds, who would be available in that window? It's notoriously difficult to land a top player at that time of the season, particularly if their target is still in the Champs League. Lets not forget that they could also have lost Januzaj by then.

I am looking into my crystal ball and I see Moyes dipping big into the transfer market in January.

The problem is, even with the funds, who would be available in that window? It's notoriously difficult to land a top player at that time of the season, particularly if their target is still in the Champs League. Lets not forget that they could also have lost Januzaj by then.

Haha desperate thoughts jangles,the lad is a star and will be staying without doubt.

You see we actually have confidence in our youngsters and play them even when as a team we are not firing on all cylinders.Kudos to Moyes and soon when Zaha is introduced or Lindgard brought back in they will get there chance maybe even Powell.

Who out of your super youth set up will be introduced? or is that a very stupid question!

I saw your game yesterday and although i thought you was clinical there was also a lot to improve on too.Kompany is on the sliding slope now and you are in the same boat as us regarding trying to get an established CH pairing...but we played Jones yesterday and i think Moyes will give him games now he was superb yesterday and the goal for Sunderland was just a mistake that Vidic could do nothing about the ball came to him to quickly.Otherwise we defended against a busy side playing for there manager and places.

I am happy with United's performance yesterday and the new kid on the block who is going to cause many teams problems and be a WORLD star when he fills out.

Good to see the team spirit yesterday and the obvious appreciation from his teammates at his burgeoning talent clap2.gif and if you watched the game? aren't our supporters the most vocal in the league biggrin.png

Edited by MrRed

Haha desperate thoughts jangles,the lad is a star and will be staying without doubt.

You see we actually have confidence in our youngsters and play them even when as a team we are not firing on all cylinders.Kudos to Moyes and soon when Zaha is introduced or Lindgard brought back in they will get there chance maybe even Powell.

Who out of your super youth set up will be introduced? or is that a very stupid question!

I saw your game yesterday and although i thought you was clinical there was also a lot to improve on too.Kompany is on the sliding slope now and you are in the same boat as us regarding trying to get an established CH pairing...but we played Jones yesterday and i think Moyes will give him games now he was superb yesterday and the goal for Sunderland was just a mistake that Vidic could do nothing about the ball came to him to quickly.Otherwise we defended against a busy side playing for there manager and places.

I am happy with United's performance yesterday and the new kid on the block who is going to cause many teams problems and be a WORLD star when he fills out.

Good to see the team spirit yesterday and the obvious appreciation from his teammates at his burgeoning talent clap2.gif and if you watched the game? aren't our supporters the most vocal in the league biggrin.png

A 2-1 victory over the worst club in the league and Red is crowing like a rooster at 5AM ! Good on ya Red !biggrin.png

• Like 1

Well the truth is we are obviously are not playing as good as we have done are we!

And i have accepted that fact and understand it,so a win away anywhere at the moment is cause for a celebration.

Well the truth is we are obviously are not playing as good as we have done are we!

And i have accepted that fact and understand it,so a win away anywhere at the moment is cause for a celebration.

All true and I'd be crowing as well. smile.png

• Like 1

We are not all glory-hunters or jcl's you know Jelly biggrin.png

A challenge we face and with the tools and knowledge that United have gained over the years it makes it all the more interesting the comments and remarks of mouthers on this forum,you not being one of them i might add.

I would move back to blighty if United got relegated to the championship just for the fun of it and to bring back a little of those special times we had years ago.

Brings back memories of the good old days and like in 84 when i hitched it to Barcelona to watch United get beat 2-0 wai2.gif

Anyone is available if the price is right. You should know that.

Moyes should take a cue from Sir Fergie and meet a few players in hotel rooms without telling their clubs.

• Like 1

I mentioned this young player Januzaj months ago on the forum as a player of enormous potential, that was after watching him set alight the reserve grade comp last season, added to that his excellent performances on the pre season tour ..a star is born.However did not expect him to rescue another mediocre performance from United.

For the life of me I cant see why Kagawa is being shut out ,2 years ago he was the Bundesliga player of the season, scored 18 goals and had the major assists for Dortmund,scored a hat trick against Norwich, now he cant get on the pitch and United will lose him. Compare him with the hard working, but ineffective, Tom Cleverley/Anderson, who can't open a team up, and its chalk and cheese.

It was minor miracle United won last year it won't happen again this year.

Anderson, Cleverley, Buttner, Young are simply not good enough for United and 3 of those are mid fielders.the team has resorted to banging the ball across the face of goal and hoping someone will get something on it,that's not the United way.

VP and Rooney had dreadful games last night ,service was poor and with all the posession they could hardly get a shot on target.Don't buy into the Moyes/SAF factor, once you cross the white line you are on your own and your own personal pride and skills should kick in.

Sir Bobby,SAF and Moyes should sit down and sort this out, buy in established players or rely on kids coming through like Michael Keane , Lingard , Zaha etc.at the moment its neither one or the other.

• Like 1

Anyone is available if the price is right. You should know that.

That's not what I was saying Chic. I was asking who would be available in that window but as you brought it up. I think many (if not most) can be bought but not all. Messi for instance, would not go to United for any amount of money and Ronaldo has already said no. They arguably the best two around, so it's who would be willing below those two.

I also don't think the Glaziers would break any transfer records, so the choices just get fewer and fewer. IMO of course.

Give over man. It's not as if you brought him through your ranks, you only bought him from Anderlecht two years ago.

And Kudos to Moyes!! laugh.png He had no choice but to play him. I said on here a couple of weeks ago that City were going to offer to triple his salary and there are other big clubs in the chase for him, so why was yesterday his first start? Not because Moyes wanted to give him a chance but because if he doesn't, he's definitely gone at the end of the season.

• Like 2

Nice honesty Red. The original post was too "rose tinted glasses" , but now it has some sanity. now you just need to do it against the big boys in the league wink.png

Give over man. It's not as if you brought him through your ranks, you only bought him from Anderlecht two years ago.

And Kudos to Moyes!! laugh.png He had no choice but to play him. I said on here a couple of weeks ago that City were going to offer to triple his salary and there are other big clubs in the chase for him, so why was yesterday his first start? Not because Moyes wanted to give him a chance but because if he doesn't, he's definitely gone at the end of the season.

Really bj i didn't know that, i honestly thought he'd been at Utd since about 6 years of age the way they they've been talking laugh.png

Edited by alfieconn

We are not all glory-hunters or jcl's you know Jelly biggrin.png

A challenge we face and with the tools and knowledge that United have gained over the years it makes it all the more interesting the comments and remarks of mouthers on this forum,you not being one of them i might add.

I would move back to blighty if United got relegated to the championship just for the fun of it and to bring back a little of those special times we had years ago.

Brings back memories of the good old days and like in 84 when i hitched it to Barcelona to watch United get beat 2-0 wai2.gif

I remember them well. biggrin.png

http://www.11v11.com/matches/manchester-united-v-orient-14-december-1974-116829/

• Like 1

Really bj i didn't know that, i honestly thought he'd been at Utd since about 6 years of age the way they they've been talking laugh.png

I know alfie. That's what makes me laugh about them spouting off about their youth system.

So true mate, comments from Sunderland fans here http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rpf2n3 never stopped all game great credit to the lads that went up there all the way from cornwalllaugh.png

• Like 1

So how are we travelling lads?give moysey time to get rid of the dead wood in our team and bring in a few additions and had some youth we will be there or there abouts come may, i know city have this massive points gap on us after our worst start for 20 years, i am sure we can make up the massive 3 point gap that they have on uslaugh.png

We have a weeks break to sort a few things out i have confidence in moyes to get it right and overtake everyone above us, even Liverpool who have had a good start but played no one of note yet apart from us and have already been touted as champions electwink.png

• Like 1