Manchester United

redrus

The Banner MUST be protectedcheesy.gifBjmpm5lCQAAyIb3.jpg

Sorry Wilai, didn't see this when i posted.

What kind of A'hole ever gave the ok to stick that stupid banner up anyway?!

Now that they got it up they can't very well take it down. One more embarrassment.

How much do you figure it'll fetch on EBay ?biggrin.png

didn't watch it but it sounds like united were dreadful? and likely a retrospective ban coming fellaini's way for this one?

I'd love to say it was purely down to our superb play stevie but we hardly had to get out of second.

As for fellaini. Dirty git and if my memory serves, he did this regularly whilst at Everton.

didn't watch it but it sounds like united were dreadful? and likely a retrospective ban coming fellaini's way for this one?

I'd love to say it was purely down to our superb play stevie but we hardly had to get out of second.

As for fellaini. Dirty git and if my memory serves, he did this regularly whilst at Everton.

mad isn't it? you used to go to old trafford hoping to get a point at best but more likely expecting to come away with a defeat. now there's simply nothing and nobody to fear.

I think they are going to wish they had been knocked out by Olympiakos by the time Bayern have finished with them.

So, i ask the question once more; Who do you think will be the new United manager next season? Who will be trusted to spend the 200m?

untitled-574j9d.gif

How was that missed ? Amazing.

Clear intent on Fellaini's face to play the man before the ball.

Straight red. Needs the FA to throw the book at him.

Sorry to state the obvious, but it makes me feel a bit better to post this.

Absolutely disgraceful.

I think they are going to wish they had been knocked out by Olympiakos by the time Bayern have finished with them.

So, i ask the question once more; Who do you think will be the new United manager next season? Who will be trusted to spend the 200m?

Don't know carmine.

Heavy defeat against Bayern ( I don't want to see it ) might prompt something.

There again, even if it's a cricket score...

United have got themselves into a serious pickle by Sir Alex publicly declaring his endorsement for his successor. Should have done it quietly maybe. 'We'll give you a year David and let's see how it goes'

He might have stayed at Everton with an offer like that though.

Dunno.

facepalm.gif

Louis van Gaal is favourite followed by Jurgen Klopp

Who knows, if Chelsea win the league maybe Jose might like a fresh challenge?

One thing's for sure they must not keep Moyes, he has had all season to prove himself and I don't think he's got anything right yet. I would have sacked him the day he bought Fellaini after peeing around with Fabregas, the writing was on the wall early enough and should have cut their losses.

You're forecast re Moyes was correct. wai.gif

Don't know carmine.

Heavy defeat against Bayern ( I don't want to see it ) might prompt something.

There again, even if it's a cricket score...

United have got themselves into a serious pickle by Sir Alex publicly declaring his endorsement for his successor. Should have done it quietly maybe. 'We'll give you a year David and let's see how it goes'

He might have stayed at Everton with an offer like that though.

Dunno.

facepalm.gif

They would have put a break clause in that contract and Moyes will probably walk away with 20m. Unbelievable. Then theres the other problem of his back room staff.

Its going to be a huge job for whoever is going to take over.

Maybe Ferguson should do it for next season to repair some of the damage whilst they select an appropriate successor rather than the ridiculous choice of Moyes.

Theres some really interesting candidates out there but they won't like not being in the champions league or thursday night games in the Ukraine

• Like 1

Louis van Gaal is favourite followed by Jurgen Klopp

Who knows, if Chelsea win the league maybe Jose might like a fresh challenge?

One thing's for sure they must not keep Moyes, he has had all season to prove himself and I don't think he's got anything right yet. I would have sacked him the day he bought Fellaini after peeing around with Fabregas, the writing was on the wall early enough and should have cut their losses.

You're forecast re Moyes was correct. wai.gif

Are you winding us up ups?

Jose wants to win the CL with an EPL team.

Before he dies, not after.

thumbsup.gif

He took over the current champions who was 11 points ahead and he turns us into a worse side than his everton side was and comes out after getting trounced in the derby and says city are the level we aspire too, he can <deleted> off and take his negative attitude and his backroom clowns, he is inept and way way out of his depth, his whole interviews he gives are negative, like we will try and make it difficult for them, we are man utd current champions not a team battling relegation, if we stick with him maybe next season we will be.

After saying all that next Tuesday he might get them to beat Bayern and make me look a tit.

• Like 2

He took over the current champions who was 11 points ahead and he turns us into a worse side than his everton side was and comes out after getting trounced in the derby and says city are the level we aspire too, he can <removed> off and take his negative attitude and his backroom clowns, he is inept and way way out of his depth, his whole interviews he gives are negative, like we will try and make it difficult for them, we are man utd current champions not a team battling relegation, if we stick with him maybe next season we will be.

After saying all that next Tuesday he might get them to beat Bayern and make me look a tit.

Ofcourse he won't Nev and you won't look a tit!biggrin.png

What about Simeone at athletic Madrid? Ofcourse Klopp's the obvious one. Surely he must be fed up with losing his best players and constantly having to punch above his weight. Ideal choice for you. Van Gaals got all the credentials but is getting old and too old really as a long term appointment.

He took over the current champions who was 11 points ahead and he turns us into a worse side than his everton side was and comes out after getting trounced in the derby and says city are the level we aspire too, he can <removed> off and take his negative attitude and his backroom clowns, he is inept and way way out of his depth, his whole interviews he gives are negative, like we will try and make it difficult for them, we are man utd current champions not a team battling relegation, if we stick with him maybe next season we will be.

What about Simeone at athletic Madrid? Ofcourse Klopp's the obvious one. Surely he must be fed up with losing his best players and constantly having to punch above his weight. Ideal choice for you. Van Gaals got all the credentials but is getting old and too old really as a long term appointment.

This season is a right off if we get knocked out of the champions league by bayern, so i would like to see someone like Bryan Robson brought in find someone at the end of the season, at the moment just want to get rid of the chosen one.

I know how you feel nev.

Head banging stuff.

facepalm.gif

There seems to be one single truth in all this.

Everton are better off with Martinez.

So at least something good has come from it.

Moyesie, nice bloke and a good man, will be OK for money like carmine says.

good luck

untitled-574j9d.gif

No we weren't dreadful.

After a mad first minute in which we conceded, we gradually worked back into the game and by the end of the second half, we were the ones in control. Didn't have enough decent strikes at goal but we were pressing. A lot of people, me included, thought that after that first minute goal, our confidence would collapse and we would be a few more goals down by half time. That didn't happen.

Second half started much like the end of the first, and we were matching them well. Then they go and snatch a goal from a set play, and the mountain gets bigger. We seemed to somewhat run out of ideas at that point.

So no, we didn't play great, and no, we didn't deserve to win, but no also, we weren't dreadful, and no, City didn't dominate or look that invincible. The scoreline flattered them somewhat. A bit like when we beat the Greeks, and a bit like when you beat us.

As for Fellaini, not sure about whether a ban will come or not, but it was a spiteful little elbow. He's got history on that. RVP does too actually. Hate it myself.

• Like 1

on his interviews nev, i always feel that there's some breathtaking level of arrogance going on with him. he firmly believes that he was the right man for this job, that he deserved it and had earned it, despite never having won a single thing ever. so he keeps coming out for these interviews and brazening it out, we'll get there, i take responsibility for it, we'll turn it around etc - despite him having not a single clue how to do so. so he's either in quite huge, huge denial or he's a mind-numbingly arrogant man. and from what i've heard from friends who've met and dealt with him on merseyside, it's the latter.

and you won't beat bayern, don't worry.

Short term appointment at WHL? wink.png

No we weren't dreadful.

After a mad first minute in which we conceded, we gradually worked back into the game and by the end of the second half, we were the ones in control. Didn't have enough decent strikes at goal but we were pressing. A lot of people, me included, thought that after that first minute goal, our confidence would collapse and we would be a few more goals down by half time. That didn't happen.

Second half started much like the end of the first, and we were matching them well. Then they go and snatch a goal from a set play, and the mountain gets bigger. We seemed to somewhat run out of ideas at that point.

So no, we didn't play great, and no, we didn't deserve to win, but no also, we weren't dreadful, and no, City didn't dominate or look that invincible. The scoreline flattered them somewhat. A bit like when we beat the Greeks, and a bit like when you beat us.

As for Fellaini, not sure about whether a ban will come or not, but it was a spiteful little elbow. He's got history on that. RVP does too actually. Hate it myself.

fair enough rix, as i say i didn't watch it. but i will say that your thinking that city and liverpool didn't dominate the games has been responded to by both me and mrbojangles in the same way - that we simply didn't need to get out of second gear. united's record at old trafford this season is staggeringly bad.

untitled-574j9d.gif

No we weren't dreadful.

...a spiteful little elbow?

As for the rest of your post rix, I think I'll let City fans deal with that...

coffee1.gif

Short term appointment at WHL? wink.png

Well they always are!