Manchester United

redrus

Manchester United won the first of many trophies to come this season when as title holders they won the Milk Cup Premier League comp held in Belfast defeating French side Vendee 1-0 in the final.

Many outstanding youngsters have evolved through this competition including one Wazza Rooney.

Thought it was important enough to post just in case no more trophies come our way.sad.png

• Like 1

He's not doing much for carmine either.

He's not upsetting me at all. I'm just sick of you posting incessantly about him whether its relevant to the topic or not.

Well the fact is carmine, van Gaal is shaking and stirring at UNITED, and I for one reckon they are going to be very dangerous this season.

Looking forward to the game v Liverpool later.

Should be fascinating.

wink.png

• Like 1

Manchester United won the first of many trophies to come this season when as title holders they won the Milk Cup Premier League comp held in Belfast defeating French side Vendee 1-0 in the final.

Many outstanding youngsters have evolved through this competition including one Wazza Rooney.

Thought it was important enough to post just in case no more trophies come our way.sad.png

Seemed like a friendly competitionwink.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tSxB91QKyI

Feel dirty..... I've just given Glazer £2.99 to watch United v Dippers on MUTV.

sad.png

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Absolute bargain rus. thumbsup.gif

Air fare plus Miami stadium ticket facepalm.gif.

3-1 UNITED. Could be worse. smile.png

Feel dirty..... I've just given Glazer £2.99 to watch United v Dippers on MUTV.

sad.png

redrus

Absolute bargain rus. thumbsup.gif

Air fare plus Miami stadium ticket facepalm.gif.

3-1 UNITED. Could be worse. smile.png

Still feel filthy.

Not (directly) given them a penny since the first year of darkness, after which I gave my season ticket back.

redrus

• Like 1

Oooh the mickey mousers will be smarting over that one.

A lot of bookies now go 4/1 United for the title, in from 6's a few weeks ago.

Not that you can bet in Thailand of course, that would be illegal.

really? why?

• Like 1

^

Outrageous tackles/incidents never happen in the Premier League now do they Wilai.......?! ;)

redrus

actually they dont, nothing at all to do with tackling or footballw That was plain and simple assualt and charged as such. the player that aimed the kic in the head w t f !!! should be banned from football... full stop.

• Like 1

really? why?

I'll take.the bait ,,How about you ended up looking toothless upfront .and second best to the team who, maybe its changed? but were your biggest rivals in a final of a competition... cue.' actually they arnt our biggeat rivals and well its only a pre season and we were nt at full strength'.... yeah yeah yeah... Edited by rijit
  • Like 1

really? why?

I'll take.the bait ,,How about you ended up looking toothless upfront .and second best to the team who, maybe its changed? but were your biggest rivals in a final of a competition... cue.' actually they arnt our biggeat rivals and well its only a pre season and we were nt at full strength'.... yeah yeah yeah...

We are not their main rivals no more Portsmouth arebiggrin.png

• Like 1

really? why?

I'll take.the bait ,,How about you ended up looking toothless upfront .and second best to the team who, maybe its changed? but were your biggest rivals in a final of a competition... cue.' actually they arnt our biggeat rivals and well its only a pre season and we were nt at full strength'.... yeah yeah yeah...

because it wasn't a final of a competition. it was a pre-season kick about with literally nothing riding on it. a bit of a run out and a marketing exercise. bit of fitness work but most importantly don't get injured. weird to be playing united granted, but it has and will have no bearing whatsoever on the season. anyone taking pre-season kickabouts seriously, whoever they are against, needs to have a word with themselves.

• Like 1

really? why?

We are not their main rivals no more Portsmouth arebiggrin.png

haha.

• Like 1

really? why?

because it wasn't a final of a competition. it was a pre-season kick about with literally nothing riding on it. a bit of a run out and a marketing exercise. bit of fitness work but most importantly don't get injured. weird to be playing united granted, but it has and will have no bearing whatsoever on the season. anyone taking pre-season kickabouts seriously, whoever they are against, needs to have a word with themselves.

yeah yeah yeah.

really? why?

Doubt if you would be saying that if Liverpool had won would you? Any player from either side who didn't want to win that game shouldn't/wouldn't be playing.

Of course the result means nothing in terms of the EPL competition but it was hardly a kick about ,players are vying for places in their first team,almost their last chance to impress, has that dawned on you ? ...........sour grapes, big time

Doubt if you would be saying that if Liverpool had won would you? Any player from either side who didn't want to win that game shouldn't/wouldn't be playing.

Of course the result means nothing in terms of the EPL competition but it was hardly a kick about ,players are vying for places in their first team,almost their last chance to impress, has that dawned on you ? ...........sour grapes, big time

i wouldn't give a shit either way mate. like i said, anyone who takes pre-season matches seriously is a berk.

last week we beat man city on penos. we beat ac milan. we lost to roma. none of it matters. players vying for places in their first teams? utter crap, they're trying to not get injured. the vying for places in the first team starts when the actual competitive season does.

"sour grapes"? over a pre-season kickabout and marketing exercise? get the <deleted> out of here you clown.

Edited by StevieH
  • Like 1

1/

the vying for places in the first team starts when the actual competitive season does.

2/"sour grapes"? over a pre-season kickabout and marketing exercise? get the <deleted> out of here you clown.

1/ wrong

2/ 'sour grapes' coarse not .

^

Outrageous tackles/incidents never happen in the Premier League now do they Wilai.......?! wink.png

redrus

actually they dont,

Eric Cantona

Jamie Carragher

Roy Keane

Luis Suarez

Joey Barton

Come on lad. ;)

redrus

^

Outrageous tackles/incidents never happen in the Premier League now do they Wilai.......?! wink.png

redrus

actually they dont,

Eric Cantona

Jamie Carragher

Roy Keane

Luis Suarez

Joey Barton

Come on lad. wink.png

redrus

that one by chelsea's ramires against villa last season is one of the worst i've seen for a very long time.