Manchester United

redrus

Every game I see the names Valencia and Young starting I'm going to smile as wide as I did today.

Well Smokie were you smiling today ??? w00t.gif

BTbiggrin.png

We're in sixth place BigToe......its all about stability.....stability I say.

Where are you lot right now? :-P

Apparently they are going to win the league! whistling.gif

Love to hear rix's opinion on the current situation. We can see you're lurking fella, come on give us your 2 bob

Perhaps he's waiting to see if van Gaal buys some defensive players before the window closes. Perhaps a center back? 146m spent and still lacking in key defensive positions isn't clever, and if van Gaal knows he needs defenders why hasn't he sorted it with that sort of expenditure.

Stefan de Vrig went to serieA i think for a pittance. Why wasn't he snapped up for example?! Best center back in that world cup and a fellow dutchman.

Love to hear rix's opinion on the current situation. We can see you're lurking fella, come on give us your 2 bob

Perhaps he's waiting to see if van Gaal buys some defensive players before the window closes. Perhaps a center back? 146m spent and still lacking in key defensive positions isn't clever, and if van Gaal knows he needs defenders why hasn't he sorted it with that sort of expenditure.

Stefan de Vrig went to serieA i think for a pittance. Why wasn't he snapped up for example?! Best center back in that world cup and a fellow dutchman.

Maybe it truly is a poison chalice, both new United managers in the space of 12 months couldn't have done any worse.

Perhaps rix has taken a sub-contracting role on the Great Wall working for Mr. Red. I can see him standing with a fag and shovel while putting a mix on smile.png

• Like 2

Maybe it truly is a poison chalice, both new United managers in the space of 12 months couldn't have done any worse.

Perhaps rix has taken a sub-contracting role on the Great Wall working for Mr. Red. I can see him standing with a fag and shovel while putting a mix on smile.png

It would be nice to see some of them return. Mr Ed used to be fun until Moyes broke him! Its all being left to Rus who's fast becoming the Man United threads water carrier!!! biggrin.png

• Like 1

It would be nice to see some of them return. Mr Ed used to be fun until Moyes broke him! Its all being left to Rus who's fast becoming the Man United threads water carrier!!! biggrin.png

The leaky bucket is driving Russ round the bend.tongue.png

• Like 1

i won't be remotely surprised if ron vlaar is a man united player by the end of today.

i won't be remotely surprised if ron vlaar is a man united player by the end of today.

Yes i was thinking that too but hasn't he got a dodgy knee?

Yes i was thinking that too but hasn't he got a dodgy knee?

could be. think they're that desperate though. van gaal knows him, he's only got a year left on his contract. pretty low-risk gamble.

Oooooh cruel....hahaha

Not cruel at all. Remember Carlo Ancelotti in his playing days for Milan and Italy. The water carrier and highly regarded by all. you need one of those in your team....but i digress!biggrin.png

that tit cantona called didier deschamps a water carrier and meant it as an insult. yes that's didier deschamps, european cup winner and world cup winning captain being insulted by self-obsessed wannabe actor and professional gobshite eric cantona.

• Like 1

Oooooh cruel....hahaha

Not cruel at all. Remember Carlo Ancelotti in his playing days for Milan and Italy. The water carrier and highly regarded by all. you need one of those in your team....but i digress!biggrin.png

that tit cantona called didier deschamps a water carrier and meant it as an insult. yes that's didier deschamps, european cup winner and world cup winning captain being insulted by self-obsessed wannabe actor and professional gobshite eric cantona.

Couldn't agree more but they are very touchy about mentioning his negatives on here! But to be fair he's an ex United player and United fans rate him as a player and personality far more than the rest of us which is their perogative.

Oooooh cruel....hahaha

Couldn't agree more but they are very touchy about mentioning his negatives on here! But to be fair he's an ex United player and United fans rate him as a player and personality far more than the rest of us which is their perogative.

i didn't even realise i was posting in the united thread. :D

apologies for turf incursion mancs.

• Like 2

Well all the laughing and joking on here is nice to see, but if the talk going around that we have signed Falcao, i am over the moon, Di maria and Falcao,fccck me, i thought we couldn't attract the big names lads.

• Like 2

Well all the laughing and joking on here is nice to see, but if the talk going around that we have signed Falcao, i am over the moon, Di maria and Falcao,fccck me, i thought we couldn't attract the big names lads.

they're both playing for free are they? ;)

• Like 1

According to reports a loan deal is in place. Thats serious money to throw away but guaranteed returning goals i'm sure.

Sorry Nev but are you really as naive to think they joined you because you are Man United?!! I thought it was because you were hemorrhaging cash in their mutual directions

Edited by carmine

No mate we are the biggest club in England and one of the biggest in the world, it is about time we flexed our muscle and act like one of the biggest.

Maybe they want to play for United under lVG.

Edited by nev
  • Like 1

No mate we are the biggest club in England and one of the biggest in the world, it is about time we flexed our muscle and act like one of the biggest.

Maybe they want to play for United under Rvg.

No CL, getting pasted by MK Dons, without a win against average teams this season and piss wet manchester instead of sunny Spain blink.png

The only thing being flexed is the wallet

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

Maybe they want to play for United under lVG.

I've listened to United fans for years banging on about mercenary Chelsea players and now United are buying everything, it's called flexing!! LOL

Still don't see how your shower of sh1t are going to be top 4 by signing a one legged guy that hasn't played for 8 months. It's going to be fun to watch.............where have all the other United fans gone Nev? First sign that things weren't going your way and the bolted!!!