Manchester United

redrus

De Gea replaces Real's captain in the national side for one game and marca report that they are after him.....so says sunday carmine sport and he says there is a lot of pish on here!

Well i suggest you stop reading Spain's daily star mate and stick to your own teams woes cocker.

De Gea replaces Real's captain in the national side for one game and marca report that they are after him.....so says sunday carmine sport and he says there is a lot of pish on here!

Well i suggest you stop reading Spain's daily star mate and stick to your own teams woes cocker.

May i be the first to welcome you back Mr Ed!!

You clearly think this is going to be a better season for Man Yoo.

• Like 1

Marca, Reals mouthpiece, are saying that De Gea is Real's target to replace Cassilas....

As Spurs know (Modric, Bale) this is generally the start of Madrid's tapping up processwink.png Watch this space.......

Unless there was a clause in his contract with Atletico, stating that they wouldn't sell him to Real. I can't see why he would want to go back to Spain, after making the effort to come here. After all, it wasn't that he was hiding his light under a bushel in that country.

Simply saying these type of reports by Marca tends to start the ball rolling. I also think he would go back to Spain because its extremely unusual for a player to reject Real Madrid. Anyway, we'll see.

Marca, Reals mouthpiece, are saying that De Gea is Real's target to replace Cassilas....

As Spurs know (Modric, Bale) this is generally the start of Madrid's tapping up processwink.png Watch this space.......

Unless there was a clause in his contract with Atletico, stating that they wouldn't sell him to Real. I can't see why he would want to go back to Spain, after making the effort to come here. After all, it wasn't that he was hiding his light under a bushel in that country.

Simply saying these type of reports by Marca tends to start the ball rolling. I also think he would go back to Spain because its extremely unusual for a player to reject Real Madrid. Anyway, we'll see.

Marca are like the Star, the Mirror, Goal.com, the Metro.

They throw a hundred stories a week out there in the hope that one of them sticks.

Not to be taken seriously.

• Like 1

And this from The Daily Fail......

Manchester United striker Radamel Falcao is a Yorkshireman!

It turns his grandfather was an accountant from Selby and the Colombia forward once tried to secure a British passport.

Pep Guardiola admits that he could see himself managing Manchester United one day.

Genius. :lol:

redrus

It turns his grandfather was an accountant from Selby and the Colombia forward once tried to secure a British passport.

If his grandfather was indeed a yorkshireman, he shouldn't have had to try to secure a passport, it would have been his right to claim citizenship by decent, wouldn't it?

^ Not sure, but I think you have to be a Commonwealth citizen yourself to qualify.

Yeah, it might be more complicated than that. I think they changed the rules, particularly for children born after 1983 it has become more difficult and they can't claim citizenship by descent from their grandparents.

By eck, sorry bout that Falcoa laddy. I built thy hopes oop

• Like 1

And this from The Daily Fail......

Manchester United striker Radamel Falcao is a Yorkshireman!

Pep Guardiola admits that he could see himself managing Manchester United one day.

Genius. laugh.png

redrus

Its too big a job Rus!

Anyway, as i've posted a number of times before Pep only likes a dead cert with a huge budget. LVG will have spent the budget and Pep likes to tweak a side than can win the league by ten points without him.

He'll end up at Chelsea. Right up his street.

well earned point, slowly getting there, some average defending cost us, nice to see fellaini and blind open there account, bring on Sunday I cannot wait should be a excellent game.

^ If you say sobiggrin.png One point better off than Moyesie's boys at the same stage of the season! clap2.gif He may of course, point out that fixtures this year have been considerably easier than under his own tenurewink.png

Edited by wilai
  • Like 2

^ If you say sobiggrin.png One point better off than Moyesie's boys at the same stage of the season! clap2.gif He may of course, point out that fixtures this year have been considerably easier than under his own tenurewink.png

True and as i said a couple of days ago look who's coming up over the next six fixtures. The end of this will give the first indication of where they are and so far theres no tangible improvement from Moyes.. Theres every indication that after the first fifteen games Moyes start last season will compare favorably to van Gaal. This january transfer window is going to be massively important to United.

Should he have been given more time?w00t.gif.pagespeed.ce.fUUOmDCInI.gif

• Like 1

That was an entertaining match.

Van Gaal says he is not going to park the bus against Chelsea and will attack. Thing is, you don't actually have a bus, it's more a mini-van that needs a service.

If Untied do attack, Chelsea could put 4+ past them.

You never know with Mourinho though, he might play his conservative counter punch 1 goal will do at OT.

• Like 2

I agree BB. I think Chelsea are strong enough at the back to keep Di Maria, RVP and Falcao at bay and as we saw last night for instance, Uniteds back line can be easily ripped through. It's probably the only game this year I want United to win but I just can't see it happening.

• Like 1

I agree BB. I think Chelsea are strong enough at the back to keep Di Maria, RVP and Falcao at bay and as we saw last night for instance, Uniteds back line can be easily ripped through. It's probably the only game this year I want United to win but I just can't see it happening.

They remind me of Liverpool defensively last season, and on it's day that was scary against anyone, never mind the best Chelsea team we've seen for a few years.

Playing Chelsea and City cannot feasibly be a massive worry for me I don't to lose of course but, we're expected to lose and our defensive frailties have been apparent for some time, there for all to see.

What worries me as much, if not more, is the injury to Angel Di Maria.

redrus

*edit, and you can add my second favourite signing of the summer to that list too, Ander Herrera.

Edited by redrus

Playing Chelsea and City cannot feasibly be a massive worry for me I don't to lose of course but, we're expected to lose and our defensive frailties have been apparent for some time, there for all to see.

What worries me as much, if not more, is the injury to Angel Di Maria.

redrus

*edit, and you can add my second favourite signing of the summer to that list too, Ander Herrera.

This may concern you then Redrus. It relates to Zaragoza v Levante match-fixing!

It is suggested in Marca today that Herrera is now under investigation for receiving funds from ex-Real Zaragoza president Agapito Iglesias but not declaring it to the Anti-Corruption unit, despite returning the cash.

Ander Herrera started for Real Zaargoza on May 21, 2011 against Levante and the current Manchester United midfielder played 72 minutes of the match.

Marca suggest that Herrera could well be called to the judiciary to testify as to the events surrounding the Levante v Real Zaragoza game of 2011.

There is a possibility that Spanish law enforcement will call upon their English counterparts to make sure Herrera returns to help their investigations

Edited by wilai

Utd are only three players away from a good team. Center full back(s) and a midfield pitbul.

LVG will be bursting for the Xmas window to open

Yeah there are flashes of a very good side.

Mind you January purchasing is notoriously expensive....let's see how much more he gets.

• Like 1