Manchester United

redrus

Who gives youth a chance....?

http://www1.skysports.com/share/9846360

redrus

Strange !!! you say "who gives youth a chance" which generally means young players coming through the academies but this article mentions young players who have bought for a lot of money which is not the same thing in my book !

The article also mentions average of squad players which sometimes has no relation to the first eleven average age !

redrus

Strange !!! you say "who gives youth a chance" which generally means young players coming through the academies but this article mentions young players who have bought for a lot of money which is not the same thing in my book !

The article also mentions average of squad players which sometimes has no relation to the first eleven average age !

Strange you only mention one, Luke Shaw and to give your 'comment' credence, you neglect to mention Paddy McNair, and Tyler Blackett..!! [emoji107]

redrus

redrus

Strange you only mention one, Luke Shaw and to give your 'comment' credence, you neglect to mention Paddy McNair, and Tyler Blackett..!! [emoji107]

redrus

Wow so apart from Shaw you've given 2 players Mcnair and Blackett a chance, both of whom are not that young and they've made 18 appearences between them, don't really see how that warrants you getting excited and saying "who gives youth a chance?"

Wow so apart from Shaw you've given 2 players Mcnair and Blackett a chance, both of whom are not that young and they've made 18 appearences between them, don't really see how that warrants you getting excited and saying "who gives youth a chance?"

both, blackett and mcnair, are just worth a bottle of bott of stale piss,

shaw is a ring in.

alfieconn, red rus is full of manure

both, blackett and mcnair, are just worth a bottle of bott of stale piss,

shaw is a ring in.

alfieconn, red rus is full of manure

^

Gotcha.....

Now I know you're P45.

redrus

Took you that long?

biggrin.png

Haha, no it didn't mate, just waiting for absolute proof, and that was it. [emoji12]

redrus

^^^^^redrus wrong again,do u manage to get anything right

and your post is not footy related, so shove a gag down your throat, and stop raising personal issues about E/S which are 100% unfounded

and post about footy ,

Are you some kind of Donkey ???

• Like 1

^

Alfie, darling......, I quoted the title of the page.

It does not warrant anything from me, so get off your soap box and stop being a dick.!

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-opinion-mufc-academy-8438931

redrus

But your the one who posted the link cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Anyway, this confirms what i said earlier,sky giving your average squad age as 22.90 years !

CEzVMcOW0AA7g5G.jpg

Edited by alfieconn

On matters football Januzaj and James Wilson starred in the U/21's 4-0 win over Manchester City.

Not sure what the ticket price was but nearly 17,000 fans turned up.For mid week that's quite a crowd.

I really hope these 2 players get more game time next season ,most likely on loan. Wilson has electric pace,

can't teach, that and has been ill for sometime. I hope he is being groomed for the first team squad in years to come and we don't lose him.

On matters football Januzaj and James Wilson starred in the U/21's 4-0 win over Manchester City.

Not sure what the ticket price was but nearly 17,000 fans turned up.For mid week that's quite a crowd.

From the tone of the noise, they all sneaked in under the turnstiles.

From the tone of the noise, they all sneaked in under the turnstiles.

Free admission so not surprising there was a big gate.

I really hope these 2 players get more game time next season ,most likely on loan. Wilson has electric pace,

can't teach, that and has been ill for sometime. I hope he is being groomed for the first team squad in years to come and we don't lose him.

with TULIPS in charge, not likely at all,

he could, nt coach, a pig to be dirty

wilsons illness, with other multitude injuries on and off the pitch , appears the staple diet in TULIPS tenure at the threatre of nightmares

long live TULIPS tenure at manuresmile.png

a very nice afternoon to allsmile.png

Pigs are one of the cleanest animals on the planet, keeping sleeping areas clean, eating from a clean side of a sty and defecating where it will be easiest to remove, and clean.

Grab a topic, preferably Man United.

P45, thanks again for your valuable input. You've been missed young whipper snapper.

redrus

Pigs are one of the cleanest animals on the planet, keeping sleeping areas clean, eating from a clean side of a sty and defecating where it will be easiest to remove, and clean.

And they don't sweat.

Also, Pigs in captivity have no choice but to visit the loo in their sty but wild pigs wonder far away from their den when nature calls.

Grab a topic, preferably Man United.

P45, thanks again for your valuable input. You've been missed young whipper snapper.

No he hasn't.

• Like 1

And they don't sweat.

Also, Pigs in captivity have no choice but to visit the loo in their sty but wild pigs wonder far away from their den when nature calls.

Pigs in sty's will literally defecate near the door, keep their bed to one side and, food at the other end. Seen it as a lad working on farms.

Bad rep they get, far cleaner than dogs/cats etc.

United [emoji23]

redrus

• Like 1

And they don't sweat.

Pigs in sty's will literally defecate near the door, keep their bed to one side and, food at the other end. Seen it as a lad working on farms.

Bad rep they get, far cleaner than dogs/cats etc.

United [emoji23]

redrus

Oops sorry, come on the "Farming in Thailand" thread by mistake sad.pngbiggrin.png

• Like 1

^

Haha, yeah you'd think so fella.

Just fishing though to be honest, got a bite yesterday, not so lucky today. P45 will be in the post soon.

redrus

Thanks Wilai, Warren Joyce has been doing a great job with our U21's I think it is 3 wins in 4 years now but I stand to be corrected on that?, even though we have spent a fair amount of money we still try to integrate young players into the first team.

Thanks Wilai, Warren Joyce has been doing a great job with our U21's I think it is 3 wins in 4 years now but I stand to be corrected on that?, even though we have spent a fair amount of money we still try to integrate young players into the first team.

I can just see Alfie now, salivating while furiously researching each individual squad membera playing history

• Like 2

I can just see Alfie now, salivating while furiously researching each individual squad membera playing history

Why would i be salivating Bob ? clubs don't give a monkeys about junior teams winning honours ! all they look at is how individual players are progressing and if any get to play in the first then they would call that more of a success than a junior team winning a trophy.

Anyway i only laugh salivate when your lot talk about be churning em out and producing em biggrin.png

Edited by alfieconn

Why would i be salivating Bob ? clubs don't give a monkeys about junior teams winning honours ! all they look at is how individual players are progressing and if any get to play in the first then they would call that more of a success than a junior team winning a trophy.

Anyway i only laugh salivate when your lot talk about be churning em out and producing em biggrin.png

Green eyed monster syndrome facepalm.gif

• Like 1

Green eyed monster syndrome facepalm.gif

If your going to make a comment then at least explain what you are talking about !