Manchester United

redrus

2 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Win the influx of foreign coaches seems trophies are titles and they even count the charity shield/cup

Mate, some clubs have never won anything, so some one like city or spurs or  5 times liverpool turning their noses up at trophy or anything that goes down in the record books is a tad ungrateful in my eyes 

1 minute ago, nev said:

Spurs would just love to win it mate, it means you have either won the league or the fa cup, something spurs only dream about!!.

Incorrect.

Anyway we wouldn't put it down as a trophy even if we did win it, even we are not that desperate.

Just now, alfieconn said:

Incorrect.

Anyway we wouldn't put it down as a trophy even if we did win it, even we are not that desperate.

Yes you would or are you talking on behalf of spurs, it would go in your trophy cabinet the same as any other club and in your record books.

2 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Incorrect.

I am glad you highlighted what it takes to get there Alfie.

2 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

I highlighted it because the statement was incorrect !

Really well it is between the cup and league winners unless someone does the double I know but let's not be a pedant lad.

29 minutes ago, nev said:

Nowt to laugh about Bob you used to count them until we overtook you  :-)

LFC_Trophies_400x400.jpg.e96b549d7572fec9b148fb783cbb619a.jpg

Haha you got me there. I really wouldn't count that as a trophy though. It's a shield for a kick-off

Edited by BangrakBob

11 hours ago, nev said:

One trophy they will get Pete is the we finished above Arsenal one, when was the last time that happened?.

nev

spurs have topped the Barclays Premiership for a grand total of 33 days since it started in 1992.......Aston Villa.Leeds United,Bolton Wanderers and even Norwich City have spent more time there :cheesy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, petermik said:

nev

spurs have topped the Barclays Premiership for a grand total of 33 days since it started in 1992.......Aston Villa.Leeds United,Bolton Wanderers and even Norwich City have spent more time there :cheesy:

Jesus digging deep peter, where did you find that stat out of interest?

1 hour ago, wilai said:

To be fair to 'Old Bog Brush', that game was so crap I'm not surprised he wanted to leave early! How can Maureen be called a genius yet Tony Pulis a dinosaur? #puzzled

I see Aguaro covering ground and aggressively approaching Fellainin (after a none foul) with neck extended, in fact  I don't think Fellaini actually moved at all - did Fellaini actually head butt him - that I call into question - Aguaro was the one approaching Fellaini and gesturing with his head, looked more like Aguaro was about to do the classic forehead rub on Fellaini then did a big theatrical drop to the ground - he can be seen smiling shortly after.

Edited by smedly
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, MrRed said:

What have you won then Alfred?

Hello mate......i knew an away win at Turf Moor would get you back on here.  And what a triumph of champagne football that was last night served up by Jose and his right hand guerrilla, Fellaini.  Fast paced, creative, easy on the eye and............guess you lads will be reminiscing again today!

11 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Hilarious interpretation. Take a bow.

11 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Hilarious interpretation. Take a bow.

Jose's instructions to Fellaini, pre match;  put that ridiculous clowns syrup on so everyone knows who you are and run around having digs at anything in range of your head or elbow.  We need to win this game nil, nil.  Share out the fouls, i don't want to see anything remotely entertaining.

God forbid the tactics at WHL next month!

• Like 1

What I saw was a none foul followed up by Aguaro approaching Fellaini with the intention to perform a classic forehead to forehead rub aggressive stare at Fellaini  (Fellaini hadn't moved) and then doing a dramatic fall backwards when they made contact to make it look like a head butt  - that is what I observed 

• Like 1

Fellaini was stupid and I hope Augero's concussion report is negative and he can play the next game.

Have City progressed under the master coach Pep.Pellegrini would say with a wry smile "I dont think so"

Sterling not exactly setting the world on fire either.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Jesus digging deep peter, where did you find that stat out of interest?

Easy Bob there,s many comments/factual info when you search "Spurs and lack of trophies/underachievers" on the WWW.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, petermik said:

Easy Bob there,s many comments/factual info when you search "Spurs and lack of trophies/underachievers" on the WWW.:thumbsup:

LOL Pete....United really are so very very dog average!  Just turgid.  How can you watch that <deleted>?!!  

Edited by carmine

7 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Fellaini was stupid and I hope Augero's concussion report is negative and he can play the next game.

Have City progressed under the master coach Pep.Pellegrini would say with a wry smile "I dont think so"

Sterling not exactly setting the world on fire either.

Summed it up perfectly Sparkles............of course the other "expert" contributers from north Londons second best club will disagree of course,but we would not want it any other way :clap2:

Criticism based upon superiority is respected/acknowledged,criticism based upon inferiority amounts to jealousy..........:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, petermik said:

Summed it up perfectly Sparkles............of course the other "expert" contributers from north Londons second best club will disagree of course,but we would not want it any other way :clap2:

Criticism based upon superiority is respected/acknowledged,criticism based upon inferiority amounts to jealousy..........:thumbsup:

Yep United sure do look superior to Spurs don't they!!!!!!!!!!!!  Reckon everyone will agree with you on that i'm sure, some might wince at your stupidity.

Quote of the month from my old mate Pete nevertheless!