Manchester United

redrus

Of course you are correct Stevie - Rafa is the biggest sportsman in the land. :) Funny how even your favorite newspaper columnists called him out for being a 'poor sport'.

Other managers might say "we had a good year and came very close to getting the title away from Utd. In coming so close, it only motivates the entire LP football club - from players to management to supporters to work even harder this off season to ensure we win the league next year. My congratulation to SAF and UTD for winning the league and a hard fought season...."

But no, Rafa the sore loser basically has <deleted> on LP's strong season by acting the way he has. Any attempt to justify his remarks only emphasizes them.

Rafa the sore loser basically has <deleted> on LP's strong season by acting the way he has

Why so? whats this got to do with our season?

And regarding the Raffa Fergie nonsense. Get over it already. Fergie cant stand Raffa - Raffa cant stand Fergie... Makes it all that more interesting when we do the double over you again next season :D

First for stevie: fergie bullying the FA / refs have nothing to do with all the draws you had a home - and why you LOST the league.

Devil: as you can see in this thread, all the talk is about Rafa and not about your good season. As for doing the double over us next season - be my guest if it means we win #19. :D

Of course you are correct Stevie - Rafa is the biggest sportsman in the land. :) Funny how even your favorite newspaper columnists called him out for being a 'poor sport'.

Other managers might say "we had a good year and came very close to getting the title away from Utd. In coming so close, it only motivates the entire LP football club - from players to management to supporters to work even harder this off season to ensure we win the league next year. My congratulation to SAF and UTD for winning the league and a hard fought season...."

But no, Rafa the sore loser basically has <deleted> on LP's strong season by acting the way he has. Any attempt to justify his remarks only emphasizes them.

<deleted>. ferguson has got away with murder for years bullying referees, ignoring the fa, slagging off other managers, putting pressure on those who run the game and of course boycotting interviews with leading broadcasters and press when he doesn't get his way. he's a petulant, arrogant, classless and graceless arsehol_e who considers himself bigger than the game. rafa is the first manager to really call him out on it and ferguson begins a pisspoor structured campaign to attempt a character assassination in partnership with his fellow gobshite sam allardyce.

i'm delighted that rafa congratulated united's team but didn't congratulate the manager. it just once again highlighted what a classless arsehol_e ferguson has been again all season long. he's won loads, he's clearly a great manager. but he remains a graceless and classless arsehol_e.

i am pissing my sides now Stevie picturing you at the computer typing this. aye aye calm down, calm down :D

It's funny that the little spanish waiter has had runs in with Wenger, Mourihno and Fergie in the short space of time he has manged the dippers eh. At least fergie has done it over twenty odd years and not in a short space of time. :D

smacked arse he is

Oh and come on Barca :)

Hope they play you of the park...

:D

Ha ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, the park that we'll be on, in the final that we are in.............!!!!!

Sqeaky bum time for you lot in a game you're not even playing in. "Oh please don't let them get four"

We won it 3 times, we won it 3 tiiiiiiiiiimes, without killing anyone, we won it 3 times.....!

redrus

Oh and come on Barca :D

Hope they play you of the park...

:D

Ha ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, the park that we'll be on, in the final that we are in.............!!!!!

Sqeaky bum time for you lot in a game you're not even playing in. "Oh please don't let them get four"

We won it 3 times, we won it 3 tiiiiiiiiiimes, without killing anyone, we won it 3 times.....!

redrus

And you want to harp on about Raffa's attitude :)

Your just another typical Utd scum bag fan to come out with that! Shame on you for making light of the Heysel tragedy and the fans that died. Thought you knew better than that! obviously not.

I get bored listening to you lot from "self pity city" banging on about how its someone elses fault all the time and Fergie is a bully and, if we had this many points, if we'd beaten them this many times.........

Get a grip and just win it.

Read my posts, I do not harp on about anything, I post news clippings from other sources....!

A scum bag, I am not, and neither was I "making light" of Heysel.................. :):D

redrus

I get bored listening to you lot from "self pity city" banging on about how its someone elses fault all the time and Fergie is a bully and, if we had this many points, if we'd beaten them this many times.........

Read my posts, I do not harp on about anything, I post news clippings from other sources....!

A scum bag, I am not, and neither was I "making light" of Heysel.................. :):D

redrus

Devil can't figure out you were referring to Rome (correct?)

Your just another typical Utd scum bag fan to come out with that! Shame on you for making light of the Heysel tragedy and the fans that died. Thought you knew better than that! obviously not.

Devil, calm down lad, I think you are reading a little too much into that. Every club has scum, and I mean every club, but I'm pretty sure that Rerus is not one of them.

Devil, calm down lad, I think you are reading a little too much into that. Every club has scum, and I mean every club, but I'm pretty sure that Rerus is not one of them.

Coincidence or not - last night on one of the movie channels they had that movie 51st state - set in LP. An image of Stevie springs to mind - the guy driving the car with the Robbie Fowler shirt on and fag hanging out of his mouth. :D (kidding mate, no need for a rebut - I take it all back).

I really wish you guys would win the Carling Cup or something so you will just relax.

redrus

You know full well why Utd fans sing that song!

redrus

You know full well why Utd fans sing that song!

Actually, this is the one time where my never having set foot in OT works to my benefit.

Yes, I do.............!

Approximately an hour before the scheduled kick-off time a group of supporters of English Liverpool F.C. breached a fence separating them from rival supporters of Juventus F.C. and charged at and attacked the Italian supporters. The Juventus fans retreated, putting pressure on a dilapidated retaining wall, which collapsed away from them. The crush of fans against the wall and its collapse led to many deaths and hundreds of injuries. The game was played despite the disaster in order to prevent further violence.

The tragedy resulted in all English football clubs being placed under an indefinite ban by UEFA from all European competitions (lifted in 1990-91), with Liverpool F.C. being excluded for an additional year and a number of Liverpool fans prosecuted for manslaughter. The disaster has been called "the darkest hour in the history of the UEFA competitions."

.............and still, I am not making light of it. :) I don't know any United fans that would, despite whether we sing that song or not, it is the truth.....!!!!!

For years we suffered the Munich songs, we still do, Arsenal sung Munich last weekend, to my dismay, that makes none of this right, Liverpool fans had a choice that night.

Still, I do not make light of it.... :D

redrus

liverpool fans obsessed with united whats new.

92 remember well the 100s yes 100s of brand new leeds shirts ande flags at the game gloating.

before 1999 final all those bayern munich flags on the cop, we played liverpool early the season after and we chanted wheres your bayern flags,

i can go on and on with there obsession, yes we sing songs about liverpool but any red who was at anfield in 92 at witness the liverpool fans goading us,has a hatred for liverpool.

as for heysel you have blamed chelsea, the national front,but never accepted responsibility even though liverpool fans where charged.

Tevez and Berbatov to be benched by Sir Alex?

By Soccernet staff

May 22, 2009

Comment

Email

Print

A leading British newspaper claims to have discovered Sir Alex Ferguson's team for next Wednesday's Champions League final - and there's no place for either Carlos Tevez or Dimitar Berbatov.

AndrewYates/GettyImages

Sir Alex will put Cristiano Ronaldo up front

The Sun claims Manchester United will field the same team which secured a place in the Rome final with a 3-1 victory over Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium, and that means Sir Alex will opt for the industry of Ji-Sung Park over a second striker.

The only change to the starting line-up will be an enforced one with Darren Fletcher suspended for the red card he picked up against the Gunners.

It means PFA Player of the Year Ryan Giggs will come into the side as he looks to win the Champions League for a third time.

Cristiano Ronaldo will again be deployed as a striker, with Wayne Rooney out on the left, as Sir Alex hopes to utilise the pace of the Portuguese star against a suspect Barcelona defence which is without Daniel Alves, Rafael Marquez and Eric Abidal.

This also suggests that the Red Devils' boss has already decided skipper Rio Ferdinand will be fit enough to play, regardless of whether he gets a run-out against Hull City in Sunday's pivotal final Premier League game.

Predicted Team: Edwin van der Sar, John O'Shea, Nemanja Vidic, Rio Ferdinand, Patrice Evra, Michael Carrick, Ryan Giggs, Anderson, Ji-Sung Park, Wayne Rooney, Cristiano Ronaldo.

I Tend to thinkthis is Fergies starting line up:-

Van Der Sar

O'Shea, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra

Park, Carrick, Anderson, Ronaldo.

Rooney, Berbatov.

with the bench thus :-

Kuzak

Evans

Rafael

Giggs

Scholes

Tevez

Neville

Final score 2 - 1 to United, Tevez comes on and scores the winner in injury time, and confuses his contract negotiations even more ..... :)

Edited by LeungKen

great to see the kids have a run out,we have so much talent comming through,we are set for the next 5 years or more.

and what does rafa do plays is strongest side to help pepe win the golden glove was gutted for him when keane scored.

great to see the kids have a run out,we have so much talent comming through,we are set for the next 5 years or more.

and what does rafa do plays is strongest side to help pepe win the golden glove was gutted for him when keane scored.

I can imagine that really hurt - considering who scored it.

United still have the greatest nursery for future EPL players. Could Chelsea or Liverpool put out a side like played against Hull ? I think not. Actually the number of young players who have emerged through the ranks of those 2 clubs is negligble. The enthusiasm and talent those "kids" showed was wonderful and i know it was a one off but they are there when needed.

I was a litle bemused when they bought De laet from Stoke. I thought he was tremendous the other night and a natural cover for Evra next year.

Lastly wasnt it nice to watch a game where the result didnt matter except for other clubs. Selfish I know but I enjoyed it.

United still have the greatest nursery for future EPL players. Could Chelsea or Liverpool put out a side like played against Hull ? I think not. Actually the number of young players who have emerged through the ranks of those 2 clubs is negligble. The enthusiasm and talent those "kids" showed was wonderful and i know it was a one off but they are there when needed.

I was a litle bemused when they bought De laet from Stoke. I thought he was tremendous the other night and a natural cover for Evra next year.

Lastly wasnt it nice to watch a game where the result didnt matter except for other clubs. Selfish I know but I enjoyed it.

Man Ure are light Years ahead with their Youth over Liverpool & Chelsea...

some sad news a united fan was stabbed last night going to his hotel set upon by 4 brave italians,stabbed in the leg was hoping nothing like this would happen but it has started.

there is a reason they stab below the waist in italy below the waist is assult above the waist is attempted murder,so there is a method in there madness.

very sad news.!

some sad news a united fan was stabbed last night going to his hotel set upon by 4 brave italians,stabbed in the leg was hoping nothing like this would happen but it has started.

there is a reason they stab below the waist in italy below the waist is assult above the waist is attempted murder,so there is a method in there madness.

very sad news.!

i wonder if they had hit his femural (sp?) artery and he died, would they still be charged with assult? Who wrote that law stupid fuc_king itAL*&(*&^%ns

very sad news.!

i wonder if they had hit his femural (sp?) artery and he died, would they still be charged with assult? Who wrote that law stupid fuc_king itAL*&(*&^%ns

They are aiming for the buttocks its a Rome thing, happens at every game according to this report.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/8068088.stm

very sad news.!

Manchester Utd fan stabbed in Rome

P.A. 27 mins ago

Police are investigating the reported stabbing of a Manchester United fan in Rome ahead of the Champions League final.

The supporter was attacked near his hotel in the Italian capital by up to four suspects in the early hours of Wednesday, according to Sky Sports News.

It was further reported the man received stab wounds to the left leg and was later discharged from hospital.

It is understood the 54-year-old male victim discharged himself from hospital after his condition was not deemed as serious.

A Foreign Office spokesperson said: "We have been receiving reports of an incident and are looking into it."

In Rome, British Embassy spokesman Pierluigi Puglia added: "We know that a British man was stabbed in the left leg overnight and was later released from hospital.

"We have spoken to two of his friends who contacted us but we are still trying to trace the man himself to check he is well.

"I do not believe any arrests were made in connection with this incident and we have no reported arrests elsewhere."

A spokesperson for Greater Manchester Police in Rome said: "I can confirm that we have received reports of a stabbing in Rome.

"We have no details yet of the incident but we are making full inquiries."

Unquote.

Good luck tonight and i hope all genuine football supporters get behind you on this much deserved final appearance.

May it end in yet another trophy to add to the silverware.

marshbags

very sad news.!

They are aiming for the buttocks its a Rome thing, happens at every game according to this report.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/8068088.stm

Always in <deleted> Italy, i've been there with England & Italy & in the 3 times i've been there, every time i've seen numerous people stab & why do they do it, & in the buttocks ??

I personally believe it goes back to the old but true Joke, what's the thinest Book in the World ????

The Italian Book of War Heroes..

Real brave Boys those Italians...Bwah i shit em...

Man Ure are light Years ahead with their Youth over Liverpool & Chelsea...

Very interesting interview,for Man U fans, on the BBC sport web site Sir Bobby Charlton and BBC Sports editor Mihir Bose talking about Fergies career and his overiding ambition to always produce young players.Touches a lot of interesting areas. As a board member Charlton insits even when things were grim there was never any discussion about Ferguson being sacked .Charlon is absolutely adamant about that subject which the media like to constantly re hash