Gmm Z Set-Top

Yes, Big C have them. 1,590 Baht They won't work from your True Visions dish tho' I have one & it works from my Dtv dish only.

Everyone round to leckymans house to watch on the big cinema screen then, by the way i like cider when i,m watching footy, make sure you have plenty of alcohol in.

I,ve just had an idea, Leckyman can have the thai visa party at his house, watch the footy and plenty of beer, A 2 week party whos up for that

• Like 1

Yes, Big C have them. 1,590 Baht They won't work from your True Visions dish tho' I have one & it works from my Dtv dish only.

Everyone round to leckymans house to watch on the big cinema screen then, by the way i like cider when i,m watching footy, make sure you have plenty of alcohol in.

I,ve just had an idea, Leckyman can have the thai visa party at his house, watch the footy and plenty of beer, A 2 week party whos up for that

Sorry, I will be watching the rugby tomorrow.

NZ v Ireland, Oz v Wales and SA v England.

INGERLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND.

It's 3 weeks, not 2!!!

Thaivisa sponsor thaiexpat.tv may be useful:

Do you miss UK TV?

Watch the EURO 2012 on BBC & ITV LIVE! Get your FREE 2 day trial NOW!

Football really isn't football, without English commentary - Don't miss out

https://www.thaiexpat.tv/?s=TV1

on of my m8 is testing it at the moment after i recommended it to him, there's a free trial of 2 days by installing a software on your pc.

so far so good, the server is in thailand so no probem with internationnal bandwith and image is very good(not HD).

bandwith required is around 3 mbit/sec to watch the stream without buffering, anyway as all connections are now 6 meg minimum, this lets plenty of bandwidth for surfing.

i'll let you know once he has received the box and played with it.

• Like 1

It's 3 weeks, not 2!!!

Its not worth watching all 3 weeks if england and ireland are out

Hi Everyone!

So the first EURO 2012 game has finished, what a great start to the championships!

Did anyone in the forum watch it on Thai Expat TV?

How was your experience?

If you haven't yet signed up for our FREE (and we mean free) 2 day software trial (Windows PC's only), please find the link at the top right of this forum (or in our Thai Visa Profile).

We are happy to answer any questions you may have.

Cheers

Wes

It's 3 weeks, not 2!!!

Even better! laugh.png

Posted Today, 16:19

RT@RichardBarrow: GMM-Z has sold nearly 1 million satellite boxes within 4 months. TrueVisions has sold less than 2 million over many years TR @noppatjak

I find the picture from GMM on Channel 3 being very clear...almost HDquality. I use the True dish,so is the GMM box a higher spec than True's?

One complaint... GMM certainly hog the adverts dont they! Must be making a fortune.