PM Yingluck Goes To Parliament Under High Security

webfact

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From a political implication,having a armed guard is implying the opposition are dangerous,and could be Looked apon as dangerous potential asassins.

Yet another pathetic Spin,to cover up her own incompetance,and excuse for failing to attend to Thai Parlimentary business.

Surely they were there to protect her, from the Red-Shirts, who are wondering why 'their' government is failing-to-deliver on all its' pre-election promises ? wink.png

Perhaps you should read my "suggestions and thoughts" on the fact that I can accept criticism of the government, but not the manner it is frequently delivered

I was mainly commenting on the "Guys if I don't like the government in Thailand I don't have to be anywhere near the place" part of your post which I felt was begging for a response.

It is nice that you accept criticism of the PTP government, it is a shame that they themselves don't even listen to criticism nevermind respond to it.

I don't agree with your comment "the manner it is frequently delivered", as far as I'm concerned all politicians are meat on the slab, and entirely fair game. They are our elected representatives, under democracy they are an "equal of the voter", just another citizen representing his/her fellow citizens in parliament.

That makes politicians completely legitimate targets for satire and general mockery. If said politician is for example trying to summon demons or stealing sweets from kids, or for example she built a little nest in government where she laid a little totalitarian egg and she's fussing over it and keeping safe from outsiders until it hatches, then she deserves far more voracious satirical abuse than normal politicians deserve.

coffee1.gif

Edited by Yunla