The Sumet Cycle Thread

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian that is great. Do they have full system for cbr500r? As they were waiting for the header.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thanks. The slip-on is available, but no full system yet. Still waiting for header. I'll let you know as soon as I have more info.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I visited your website and am glad that based on what i've read, I learned that you have english speaking staff which would be very helpful in attending to inquiries by foreigners. I am from the Philippines and i am interested to buy a Honda MSX125 (Color yellow). Do you ahev it in your stocks? How much it cost? Can you arrange its shipment to Philippines? How much would be the shippiong costs? You may send your reply to my email address at : [email protected]. Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Hi Brian. What brand replacement tyres do you have for the cbr250r and what price?

Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

For the CBR 250, I only have Michelin Pilot Actives in stock. The front is 2,600 and the rear is 3,100. http://www.michelinmotorcycle.com/tires/michelin-pilot-activ#desc Thanks.

Brian

^ I've got the front Michelin Pilot Active on my CBR250 and it's great, very sticky in the corners and let's you lean over with complete confidence. Only a few hundred km on it at this stage so no idea about longevity, but I'll be sticking with them in the future and would recommend them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

You say Tokio marine do insurance for the Forza, I have been to there office and was told, " we do not do motorbike insurance" there Bangkok office said the same!!

It's via dealers like Sumet. I have 1st class insurance on my Cbr250.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You say Tokio marine do insurance for the Forza, I have been to there office and was told, " we do not do motorbike insurance" there Bangkok office said the same!!

Okay, it would be nice to get a reply from Summet, maybe there customer service is lacking somewhat!!

Okay, it would be nice to get a reply from Summet, maybe there customer service is lacking somewhat!!

Well. You know the Phuket office of Tokyo Marine is.......AS they don't know that they insure Motorcycles.

Well. You know the Phuket office of Tokyo Marine is.......AS they don't know that they insure Motorcycles.

Sorry don't understand your reply!

Hey guys,

Sorry, been riding the past couple of days. For faster response, I can be contacted at [email protected]. My mobile number 081 919 8570 and the shop number is 02 591 9925.

Also, we recently opened a parts and accessory shop called Pamabo Performance. Here is a link to the Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/PamaboPerformance Thanks for your continued support.

Brian

• Like 1