Blam.......

Thaddeus

In celebration and recogntion of this milestone shall we dicuss Sinsot, British pensions or being at one with our Thainess, with specific reference to the correct procedure when undertaking a "Wai" ?

Gosh, those are three topics that I actively try and avoid at all costs now.

Most other things are fair game though.

In celebration and recogntion of this milestone shall we dicuss Sinsot, British pensions or being at one with our Thainess, with specific reference to the correct procedure when undertaking a "Wai" ?

Well if you two don't like it, you can always go home. biggrin.png

Congrat's. I now have an excuse to have a beer. I'm toasting your achievement. Cheers. giggle.gif

A telling contribution for your 10,000th post.

Stupid of me, but I was expecting something more....as the bar girl said to the...............................

Perhaps we can discuss English grammar and it's relevance in the sleepy backwaters of Buriram.

A telling contribution for your 10,000th post.

Stupid of me, but I was expecting something more....as the bar girl said to the...............................

An anti-climax is still a climax of sorts.

As somebody once said (to a friend whistling.gif )... "Who do you think you are going to please with that little thing ?"

"ME" ....... I he said.

• Like 1

It wasn't my fault, David made me do it.

I do remember when I first joined here I simply used to just read the News and the pointy member was always active there and I mostly got a chuckle out of what you wrote.

Thaddeus post-104736-0-88935800-1339447409.gif congrads on the 10,000 post ... wai.gif ... I hope that wai was Thai Visa approved?

If not ... we could always dicuss it!

Hand holding in public?

Do you ever consider what you could have done with the time it took you to write those 10k posts?

If anything else needed doing during the day that was worthwhile, I'd already done it or was waiting for the right time to do it.

Or I could sit in front of the TV and listen to my brain slowly dissolve, or sit in a bar and join in with the circular conversations about driving skills, service levels, who has just been scammed, who is going to be scammed next, racial and religious intolerance etc while listening to my liver slowly dissolve.

or sit in a bar and join in with the circular conversations about driving skills, service levels, who has just been scammed, who is going to be scammed next, racial and religious intolerance etc while listening to my liver slowly dissolve.

So to protect your liver....you listen to these same topics on TV then ?.....biggrin.png

Do you ever consider what you could have done with the time it took you to write those 10k posts?

If anything else needed doing during the day that was worthwhile, I'd already done it or was waiting for the right time to do it.

Or I could sit in front of the TV and listen to my brain slowly dissolve, or sit in a bar and join in with the circular conversations about driving skills, service levels, who has just been scammed, who is going to be scammed next, racial and religious intolerance etc while listening to my liver slowly dissolve.

So you have considered it. laugh.png

or sit in a bar and join in with the circular conversations about driving skills, service levels, who has just been scammed, who is going to be scammed next, racial and religious intolerance etc while listening to my liver slowly dissolve.

So to protect your liver....you listen to these same topics on TV then ?.....biggrin.png

Have you ever watched him trying to protect his liver ?

It is not a pretty sight and it is NOT effective burp.gif

Thanks.

Is what I'm hearing about the CC correct?

Edited by Thaddeus

To quote the late Oliver Reed, "The liver is EVIL and must be punished"!