Is Tim Ward ( Sharky ) Bigger Then Thaivisa? ( In Views )

Boater

Since the events that Made Tim Famous, his Facebook now has over 42,000 Subscibers , and is growing fast in numbers everyday !

https://www.facebook.com/timshark

I think every member here with a Facebook account is subscibed , as it was Thaivisa who first gave out his FB profile, and it has grown from there in a short space of time...

but, if you take the time out to read his posts, he is a truly remarkable guy, and personally a credit to pattaya !, just wish he would sort the Jet Ski lot out !

but every post he makes, he normally gets over 4,000 likes !, could even be a marketing tool to some biz in pattaya !

ALSO

sinse Tim Ward has been on the scene , anyone else notice the Glitter Man has disappered ?

Edited by Boater

"Since the events that Made Tim Famous, his Facebook now has over 42,000 Subscibers , and is growing fast in numbers everyday !"

If I found a choice dog turd in the street and gave it a Facebook page I wouldnt be at all surprised if it also got 42,000 subscribers.

FB popularity is not a measure of anything that I would be proud of. Indeed I would describe it as the exact opposite.

Edited by Darrel