Neighbour Problem - Stinky Chickens!

Jetpiloteyes

Pay him the market price for three dozen eggs per week in exchange for him giving up his enterprise, with the agreement that the next one won't be as stinky.

But when the other neighbors hear about it. . .

In the end as with all such troubles the two best alternatives are to put up with it or move.

Your neighbours land, his country etc etc.. I would be having a few ghost parties myselfbiggrin.png

2010-10-30-09-51-41-3-she-took-two-images-of-the-ghost.jpeg

I would be having a few ghost parties myself, people tend not to hang around for long .

Ha ha! The family are Thai Muslims, and not so superstitious as Thai Buddhists perhaps... No sign of a spirit house...

What are the laws on pig farming near you?ermm.gif It could be profitable in more ways than one!

Edited by edwinclapham

^ I was going to suggest that the OP contact forum member jimcollister regarding a back yard pig farm of his own, moreso when the 'dozens' of chickens in the OP somehow morphed into 'about 150' chickens.

The religious bent of your erstwhile chook farmer should not sway your right to pursue this venture!

Your neighbours land, his country etc etc.. I would be having a few ghost parties myselfbiggrin.png

2010-10-30-09-51-41-3-she-took-two-images-of-the-ghost.jpeg

I would be having a few ghost parties myself, people tend not to hang around for long .

Ha ha! The family are Thai Muslims, and not so superstitious as Thai Buddhists perhaps... No sign of a spirit house...

What are the laws on pig farming near you?ermm.gif It could be profitable in more ways than one!

Love this one.There are two of them in our small village and if the breeze is in the wrong direction,look out.Stinky chickens are mild compared to pigs,Click on this link.win_player.gif Edited by Ron19
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Lame!

Hi guys, im too scared to talk to my neighbour like a man can someone offer any retarded ideas as to how i can get my own way without even trying...

Yea sure, farm pigs, hes a muslim so he'll be gutted...

U may wish to pay children to steal and murder the neighbours investment/property...with no consideration for possible repercussions.

Also try having 'ghost' parties, all the grown ups are doing it...

And some wonder why the locals think we're ALL idiots...

Honestly, i think you deserve to have a house smelling of chicken shit, as a daily reminder of what you have become.

but then i might just be un-neighbourly.

sorry to be the breaker of bad news, but...

they won't comprimise. you are either going to take the smell, or fight about it and take the smell, until you can move, sorry.

how do I know?

because everyone knows chickens stink and make noise, yet they chose to put them there anyhow without asking.

Edited by jacktrip

I heard there is a common scam in Phuket/Pattaya. Developer wants to build fancy moobahn or hotel. Local sleazebags want paying off not to open a pig farm upwind of the development. Apparently quite a common event.

OP will have to wait until his neighbor gets tired of chickens or the OP can move.

Or buy a very large fan.

This is a horrible situation you are in, you have not said yet whether you are renting or buying. I have seen some dark and chicken farms here on dirt floors that they shit never ever gets cleaned.

The smell is overwhelming when it rains. It won't hurt trying to be diplomatic but don't expect it to go far, if it doesn't unfortunately your best bet is probably a couple of pigs, whom Muslims think are the most hideous of all animals except when they sneak in a bacon sandwich which are saying many times. Hypocrites.

Anyway keep us informed how it is going.

I seriously would be having a bacon party every weekend.